Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By iloerose
  • 1 Post By melindau
detoxing off of buprenorphin 8mg 2 X daily
    princess2688 is offline New Member

Default detoxing off of buprenorphin 8mg 2 X daily

My names Michelle I'm a 26 year old female I have been struggling with opiates for over 8 years. I have struggled with any name or type you could think of here are a few examples: loratab, perkacets, oxycotone, roxicodone, I did go to a rehab about four years ago but of course I relapsed. At about 90 days after relapsing my dr. Perscibed me buprenorphin 8 MG 2 X daily. I missed one appointment so my dr. Dropped me off his list so for the last month I tapered myself down to half an 8 MG pill I went in to the er last night with withdrawls, and anxiety from an abusing ex, and just miscarried twins they Perscibed me xanax 0.5mg and lorazepam 1mg there is only enough for ten days for each so should I take them together? Seperate? Will this help me with my withdrawls even a little PLEASE HELP. What else can I do to help with my withdrawls? I do not want to relapse again and I don't know what to do. Please any information and any advice would help!!

melindau is offline Member

How long were you on the subs...

2-3 yeas I was Perscibed the subs however my dr. Kicked me off last month for missing one I literally mean one appointment now I have one and a half subs left so I don't know if I'm blessed to use the xanax and ativan as a way to help with withdrawls or should I not I was only Perscibed those for a ten day time period. I'm scared to relapse on opiates but do believe in my heart I'm really to get clean I also have a job I'm suppose to work Thursdays threw Saturdays help please

So you have been on 4mg for how long?

For the last month before I got cut off for missing one appointment

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Princess: Is there anyway you can get more sub? Any way at all? Do you have a clinic you could go to for example, look in the phone book or at NAABT for sub clinics and explain what happened. You could try a fast taper with your last sub, but you are still going to have w/d. That is a lot of sub to jump from. I know you know that.
    alexnt likes this.

I agree with Rose...If you can get a few more we can help you taper...
    Melinda
    alexnt likes this.