Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes
Detoxing tomorrow
    jeffro6527 is offline Member

Default Detoxing tomorrow

Hi all,

I am about to start my detox tomorrow and was hoping for some insight from you all. I have already got all the supplements and prescription drugs needed to ease the WDs from the Thomas recipe and a few other sources. I am mostly wondering if the WDs are going to be very bad for me or if I am just getting myself all worked up.

I have been abusing norco (10-325) x 12 / day. I was at x6 /day about 5 years ago when this all started after a car accident. Obviously my tolerance has gone up quite a bit. I stopped needing these for the pain about a year after the crash but convinced myself somehow that I either needed them or that I didn't want to or couldn't stop.

I decided I have had enough of this and about 6 weeks ago started tapering. I am proud to say that in that time I have not cheated once and have stuck to the taper no matter how uncomfortable it got at times. I am now taking 3x / day (30 mg/day) and the WDs have gotten constant enough that I think its just time to quit. What I am wondering is will this get much worse than its been? Am I scared of it for no reason? Looking back the last 6 weeks have been no picnic. Also I have the next 5 days off work to get through this and then I have to go back. Its a busy time of year and I run a company so my absence is rare to say the least. Do you think I will be good enough by then? I am hoping that I am worried/scared and it won't be as bad as I think it will be.

My symptoms off and on over the last several weeks:
    -Extreme hot and cold flashes (like shirt soaked with sweat)
    -Headaches
    -Anxiety
    -Skin crawling feeling
    -irregular sleep

Again these have not been constant usually only for 2-4 days after i reduce my dose. Any insight is appreciated.

Also, please do not take this as me being rude but I am not looking for any responses that include horror stories of this lasting the rest of my life and suicide is imminent. Save those for someone else, I am very head strong and I am going to conquer this thing, I have to.

P.S. I am an avid cyclist (4-5 x/week), and I also have a personal trainer that I workout with 4-5x/week. I am extremely fit and low bodyfat percentage. I wouldn't normally say this but from what I've read it may make a difference.

Kindest Regards,
    Jeffro

Ilovemtndogs7 is offline Advanced Member

Hey Jeff-MissDogs here glad to meet you. My personal experience was I didn't taper I went from 12+ 10/325's a day to zero. I had been taking both those and oxycodone on and off for 4 years with surgeries, could still be taking them...Anyway-detox isn't fun. I read a lot about it here. I didn't get the Thomas recipe until I was a few days in. It was hard, but I did it. I'm on day 22 and keep forgetting which days I am on. I think that's a good sign. Working out seems to help immensely. You should rock there. Low body fat should help, but...every story is different. I don't have low body fat, but have done well, just focusing on one step after another. Best of luck for tomorrow. Take care. Miss Dogs

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Jeffro,

I think that 5 days will do you well. Keep exercising. It will be hard, even for you, but do it!!! Try to go with the flow and accept what comes. For me, (much bigger habit, by the way) difficulty sleeping and Restless legs were the worse. Tummy issues handled easily with Immodium. I woke up on Day 6 afraid to move because the jumping legs had calmed and I was afraid to get them going! They didn't. What you're feeling now is what your'e going to sign up for for the next 5 days. The anxiety and sleep issues will become a bit worse but exercise is the best medicine and that's your forte.

The term "PAWS" in sometimes used around here but I don't think it's nearly as common as some would believe. No horror stories. Hunker down, batten down the hatches and have the flu for 5 days. Done deal. Then plan your recovery. That's the mental part and not easy, but doable. I did--finally.

Peace,

Cat

Keep posting your progress. I would love to meet you on the other side.

Peace,

Cat
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Wow thanks I wasn't expecting 2 great responses so early on!

MissDoggs- awesome progress I can't wait to be in your shoes! Its funny because however scared I am I think I am twice as excited. I am really looking forward to this!

Cat- question about the working out. Are you saying I should workout this whole week? I was planning on not working out until probably Sat or Sun?

I started clonodine yesterday, wow I can tell its going to help immensely! The downside is it makes me goofy and clumsy. I have a 1 week supply of xanex (which I plan on flushing the moment I determine the worst is over). Wife has needed xanex for a long time due to anxiety disorder so I can tell you from experience with it that it is def NOT my cup of tea. Anyways, being that the clonodine makes me clumpsy/sleepy I wasnt planning on working out on it, but if I am going about it wrong let me know!

Thanks again to you both for the quick responses!!

Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

Hi Jeffro
    Welcome..
    Attitude is everything in detoxing and more so in sobriety.
    Because it really is the only thing we can change..
    You sound excited..
    When I was anxious I just told myself it is excitement..

If you can keep exercising I would continue to do so..
    Drink lots of water ..
    It is very important..
    I am 40 days clean after a long taper..
    Well worth the fight!

Not perfect but it is amazing to have choices..
    With pills the only choice is where and when to get more..
    Being clean ...
    The choices are endless..

So prepare for the worst
    And
    Expect the best!
    You will be ok!
    Take care
    Iluv2
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-10-2015 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Spelling

Iluv2-

Thanks for the inspiring words, I will keep them close to my heart the next few weeks!

I actually am really excited. I think I am about to blow the top off the world and unleash my true potential. I know that may sound crazy but I really feel like greatness is awaiting on the other side

If you dont mind me asking some details about your taper? How high did you start, what period did you taper over, what did you jump off at, and how much worse were the WDs once you stopped or were they the same as when you tapered down?

I'm ready to kick some ass we just did a no-more-norco ceremony at my house, where I burned last pills in the bbq. i feel free already, its beautiful.
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Sunshine1112 is offline Advanced Member

Jeffro I tapered off of hydo and got down to a half pill once daily. But I was not taking as many and also came off of tramadol. I did not have any wds, but the taper was no fun. Being fit and the excercise helps so much. I just wanted to chime in and say congrats on all you have done. You have a great attitude and I know you will be feeling great in no time!!

Thanks for the history, sounds like we all have a bit of a different story to tell and how we are affected by it.

Today is day 1 of the rest of my life.

Been up for almost 2 hours now, and I don't feel well. Skin crawling, anxiety and hot/cold flashes set in about 45 min ago. Its noticeably worse than it was when I cut down on taper but its still manageable. Will keep posting as the week goes on...

Jeffro

Default Quick update

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro6527 View Post
    Thanks for the history, sounds like we all have a bit of a different story to tell and how we are affected by it.

Today is day 1 of the rest of my life.

Been up for almost 2 hours now, and I don't feel well. Skin crawling, anxiety and hot/cold flashes set in about 45 min ago. Its noticeably worse than it was when I cut down on taper but its still manageable. Will keep posting as the week goes on...

Jeffro
    I took 0.1mg of clonodine at 5:30am followed by a 1/8 of a xanex (0.25 mg) at 7am. Took a short nap once those kicked in and just woke up. Feeling a lot better right now, except I hate the sluggish, lethargic feeling from these meds.

Have a BP monitor coming in about an hour, just to be on the safe side going to keep monitoring BP as to not over do the clonodine and xanex combo.

I'm ready and looking forward to my life beyond this week!

Hi there..
    I am glad you will be able to monitor your BP.

If you are able to continue to drink water that will help maintain your BP..
    I tapered off of Suboxone by using a taper that I found on here..
    It worked very well.
    It wasn't 100% pain free.
    But doable..
    I tapered for about 5 months was on it for 9 months total..
    Used it to get off of methadone.
    I used the methadone to get off of vicodin..

You are so fortunate to get off of this merry go round now before some dr. Suggests opiate replacement therapy..
    Which is kind of like the end of the road before illegal opiates..
    I have never looked back!
    It is far better on this side!

Hang in there you will be ok..
    Please keep posting ..
    I will check back later

Iluv2

Efil Pleh is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro6527 View Post
    Hi all,

I am about to start my detox tomorrow and was hoping for some insight from you all. I have already got all the supplements and prescription drugs needed to ease the WDs from the Thomas recipe and a few other sources. I am mostly wondering if the WDs are going to be very bad for me or if I am just getting myself all worked up.

I have been abusing norco (10-325) x 12 / day. I was at x6 /day about 5 years ago when this all started after a car accident. Obviously my tolerance has gone up quite a bit. I stopped needing these for the pain about a year after the crash but convinced myself somehow that I either needed them or that I didn't want to or couldn't stop.

I decided I have had enough of this and about 6 weeks ago started tapering. I am proud to say that in that time I have not cheated once and have stuck to the taper no matter how uncomfortable it got at times. I am now taking 3x / day (30 mg/day) and the WDs have gotten constant enough that I think its just time to quit. What I am wondering is will this get much worse than its been? Am I scared of it for no reason? Looking back the last 6 weeks have been no picnic. Also I have the next 5 days off work to get through this and then I have to go back. Its a busy time of year and I run a company so my absence is rare to say the least. Do you think I will be good enough by then? I am hoping that I am worried/scared and it won't be as bad as I think it will be.

My symptoms off and on over the last several weeks:
    -Extreme hot and cold flashes (like shirt soaked with sweat)
    -Headaches
    -Anxiety
    -Skin crawling feeling
    -irregular sleep

Again these have not been constant usually only for 2-4 days after i reduce my dose. Any insight is appreciated.

Also, please do not take this as me being rude but I am not looking for any responses that include horror stories of this lasting the rest of my life and suicide is imminent. Save those for someone else, I am very head strong and I am going to conquer this thing, I have to.

P.S. I am an avid cyclist (4-5 x/week), and I also have a personal trainer that I workout with 4-5x/week. I am extremely fit and low bodyfat percentage. I wouldn't normally say this but from what I've read it may make a difference.

Kindest Regards,
    Jeffro

The reality is horror stories are created by staying on these nasty pills. Deciding to quit is the best decision you may ever make in your life. I would say suicidal thoughts and actions occur while on the pills not when coming off or eliminated for a long time.

Your first post makes me believe you are a smart guy with a good head for business and life and know what to do and can make it happen. I would recommend doing as much research as you can on reputable sites, such as John Hopkins, Cleveland Clinic and Harvard Medical so you understand whats ahead of you.

If you read my post you will see one persons journey, everyone is different, it took me awhile but I fought every minute of everyday and never gave up. My disaster is much greater then yours, but yours could be much greater then mine if you continue to take pain pills. I admire your attitude and outlook, do not lose that, that will get you through whats about to happen.

This website / forum was huge in my success, there are many awesome people here and truly understanding. No one will ever know what you are going through unless they have been through it themselves.

You will face tough times physically and mentally but they will pass. You may not think so at the time, but they do pass and life returns (slowly)

Record your journey on paper, make a video with your phone speaking to yourself, review them when you need and if you ever want to take another pill review your records. May sound silly but when someone is on the edge of losing their internal life, spark, flame and more it becomes very real.

Hopefully this decision has foundation and you have made the necessary preparations by getting rid of all the pills, eliminating all the relationships with suppliers, Doctors and others and communicated your plan with a person closest to you that does not do drugs.

Only you can do this and it can only be done for you and no one else because if you don't have yourself no one else will either. I desperately want you to succeed, good luck and never given up.

Take it until you make it!

Kind Regards,
    E
    Iluv2smile likes this.

All great points thank you.

I dont know how you guys do this, do you say hours since your last pill or hours into WDs? Last pill was 19 hours ago. WDs have been going now for 7 hours now.

All I can say is WOW. This is a humbling experience for sure! I can see what this brings people to their knees! I'm not going to buckle just all the more impressed with all of you that have faced this demon and beaten it. I can see I have an uphill battle for at least the next 72 hours. Its weird and the best way I can describe it is that i get these really intense waves of fear that come over me, that i cant do this and that I tapered too fast. Either way I'm not going to get this opportunity away from work again so I am fully commited.

Thanks again for all the support I will update you guys as much as possible.

Most of us do things the hard way..
    But let me give you some insight ..
    The only way around this
    Is
    Through it!!

E
    The above poster fought the whole first few days ..
    It was really tough
    But he just hung in there ..
    I know it has been months for him now...

It's funny cuz 30 days from now this will be a distant memory..

Hide the clock so you don't keep looking at it..

Get busy... do some dreaded tasks..
    Staying busy is better..

Watch some funny movies
    Laughing is a good way to get your endorphins flowing again..

Do this right
    and You
    Never have to do this
    Again!

I will check back later
    B/ iluv2

Hey Jeff,

Welcome to your Day 1. My opinion here, you can take it or leave it. The clonodine and/or zanex, save them for nights. Stay busy, plenty of exercise, hot baths or showers and get rid of the clocks! There is absolutely no timeline right now so just rid yourself of that concept. Minutes feel like hours. You won't sleep thru this no matter how hard you try so I found that for me, the best thing was to do WHATEVER would pass the daytime hours and try to sleep at night. Set small goals for yourself continually. Stay tuned here for the cheerleading squad!

I too shared that excitement on my last Day 1. It is so worth it.

Peace,

Cat
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Hey Jeff-Cat said it. Try to sleep at night. I'm on day 23, and sleep is still not right. I took Imodium to help withdrawals. That helped me immeasurably. I got online and read some horror stories and followed advice here. I started at one level, stayed there, then tapered. For me it was like magic. I CT the opiates, but whatever receptor they adhere to really helped me. I didn't have clonidine or Xanax. But then you tapered the opiate so maybe you're in a better place. Day 1 is great. You're excitement is great. I was more a "get the job done", person, focused on small steps. Way to go. Stay strong. Miss Dogs

Paulyhadthepink is offline New Member

Day 311 for me. I come back here every week or so to read where I came from. You can do this!! Just remember, everyone that has quit abusing and lived a sober life (on this forum and anywhere else) have one thing in common....and that's having started at day 1! Create your sobriety one day at a time. Do what works for you....each and every day. And like a stone thrown into a pond, the first splash is the biggest.....but I can GUARANTEE that if you stick to it, the ripples will become smaller…eventually smoothing out and becoming largely unreconizable. it wont happen overnight and it's hard....but it will happen! thankfully I'm at a point where I'm able to come back, read, and "give back" to those that inspired me as a forum lurker....It helps remind me why I'm still wet from my splash in the pond. Good luck...God bless....and best believe I'll be following your ride into calmer waters!!
    Catrina likes this.

Good morning folks and welcome to day 2!!!

Don't feel much different than I did yesterday, except for one huge key factor. I know I can make it a day, and all in all it wasn't too bad, aside from a few panic attacks and/or very intense cravings. Still not sure what that was but it scared the living $hit out of me!

Another thing this has made me realize is how much I truly love and need my family. I was so despair yesterday when those attacks hit. Then my awesome wife and daughter both came home and within 5 minutes I was laughing and enjoying their company so much. It brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.

Anyways, I just wanted to say again thank you so much to all of you who take time out of their busy days to send little old me some love and support. You are truly saints. I apologize if I don't reply to each message sent right now its kind of hard to type let alone think clearly enough to thank you all properly. Give me a few days I will reciprocate properly

one last thing: OMG, got a nice taste of RLS last night! Whoever invented that one was a right cheeky bugger! I don't think I would have been able to sleep at all last night if it weren't for the chlonodine. Those of you who braved this without any help, all I can say is WOW you are so much tougher than I am!
    I slept 6 hours total last night and for that I am very thankful.

Anyways, I best get to going. Day 2 is about to start and I don't wanna miss it

Your pal,
    Jeffro
    Catrina and Paulyhadthepink like this.

Nice job, Jeff!

Day one done. I have always said that all the other symptoms during detox was a cake walk compared to the RLS. Like it's there to get your attention, "Hey, you...time to take a pill already!!!". I'm telling you, it was like magic relief the morning it just vanished. Odd. It didn't slowing diminish, it just up and left. Good riddance!

Keep it going. You cleared the first huge obstacle when you decided to do this, the second to make it through your final Day 1. Keep us posted.

Peace,

Cat

By the way Cat- I took your advise. I'm not going to take any sedatives during the day today. Made me feel really down and bad yesterday. I've been up since 5am (its now 7:30) and I haven't taken anything. I feel a lot better at least being lucid. The rational side of my brain is more able to guide me through this process without all that other stuff clouding it and allowing fear to control me.

I have to admit when I first read your recommendation yesterday I thought you were crazy! Today I can see that I am the crazy one (as least for now)

Only one part of this sucks. As much as I want to get out and try to do things I live in a very small town and I cant afford for anyone to see me out and about when they all think I am at home sick with a very bad flu... I think I am going to wait until Saturday morning and then unleash the beast into the mountains (aka will be my first mountain bike ride since this started). I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to Saturday morning!

Way to go Jeff-small town thing has both the good and bad. Can you workout in the house at all? I get not being seen riding your bike like a maniac when you have the "flu". People probably would notice. Have a great day 2 (who would have thought, right)! Stay strong. My thoughts are with you. Miss Dogs

Jeff,

As an aside, I am crazy. Just experienced at detox!

Peace,

Cat

we all go a little crazy from time to time...

Hey, I feel pretty damn good today. Some anxiety, but the hot and cold stuff seems to be gone. Skin hasn't be crawling, no diarrhea, no panic attacks. I'm like 85% better than I was yesterday. If I feel this good or better tomorrow morning I think Im going to go to work. Need to not be penned up anymore. The world needs to meet the new me and I can't wait.

hahaha I'm sure in 3 hours the sky will be falling and i will be in bad shape but whatever, I am thankful for this moment right now.

I did tape myself a few different times yesterday, video journals, so I never forget what I had to go through. Hopefully on those days I get the urge I can watch those and remember why its not an option. Even today and look at those and think man you were in bad shape. Then I remember, the last 6 weeks sucked tapering! Not everyday but at least 2-4 days of the week was pretty bad.

The psychological part is the hardest and I get that now. when I was tapering, even though it would do nothing for me I would take a 1/2 or even a 1/4 norco and could tell myself I felt better when I really didn't. I think what happened yesterday was me panicking that my regularly scheduled sliver of a pill wasn't coming. I didn't know what to do or how to shake that feeling. My mind has never been so challenged. I'm so happy we got rid of the pills, I don't think I would have taken one, but if that didn't stop I would have probably checked myself into a rehab hospital.

I can't tell you how much stronger I feel today. I think I am going to have a lot easier time (short term at quitting) because of the taper than a lot of people that jump CT at 12. I can't imagine how hard it must be for them and my heart goes out.

I can't say for sure if I will end up in NA or not. Not sure if 12 steps is needed, I feel done but I know my brain hasn't played its last trick and won''t for a very very long time. I am going to go check out some meetings and just observe. Will let things happen naturally from there depending on how I feel. What I think I would be more inclined to do is to maybe volunteer some of my free time at shelters and detox facilities to help other folks get off and face their demons. I feel like the people I have seen take an active role in the recovery of others have done very well to stay clean themselves. Sorry for all the rambling, I don't have anyone to talk to right now at home

Quote Originally Posted by Efil Pleh View Post
    The reality is horror stories are created by staying on these nasty pills. Deciding to quit is the best decision you may ever make in your life. I would say suicidal thoughts and actions occur while on the pills not when coming off or eliminated for a long time.

Your first post makes me believe you are a smart guy with a good head for business and life and know what to do and can make it happen. I would recommend doing as much research as you can on reputable sites, such as John Hopkins, Cleveland Clinic and Harvard Medical so you understand whats ahead of you.

If you read my post you will see one persons journey, everyone is different, it took me awhile but I fought every minute of everyday and never gave up. My disaster is much greater then yours, but yours could be much greater then mine if you continue to take pain pills. I admire your attitude and outlook, do not lose that, that will get you through whats about to happen.

This website / forum was huge in my success, there are many awesome people here and truly understanding. No one will ever know what you are going through unless they have been through it themselves.

You will face tough times physically and mentally but they will pass. You may not think so at the time, but they do pass and life returns (slowly)

Record your journey on paper, make a video with your phone speaking to yourself, review them when you need and if you ever want to take another pill review your records. May sound silly but when someone is on the edge of losing their internal life, spark, flame and more it becomes very real.

Hopefully this decision has foundation and you have made the necessary preparations by getting rid of all the pills, eliminating all the relationships with suppliers, Doctors and others and communicated your plan with a person closest to you that does not do drugs.

Only you can do this and it can only be done for you and no one else because if you don't have yourself no one else will either. I desperately want you to succeed, good luck and never given up.

Take it until you make it!

Kind Regards,
    E
    E!
    Man I just read most of your story. You're my hero. You brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for putting things in perspective for me. I'm done feeling sorry for myself. Rain or shine I am going back to work tomorrow! Time to get on with life. I can see now that my tapering down to 30mg/day saved me about a week of very hellish torture. Seems to me if you taper you are choosing smaller doses of torture for a longer period of total time (I've been on this road now for over 6 weeks) but the quitting in the end sounds WAY easier compared to what you went through.

Just wanted to add one thing that I am sure you know, and maybe even noted already (and I haven't read yet): you didn't wait until you lost everything. You got out in time to save your family, and that's the more important than any job or income in the world!

I am also very lucky, got a great fam over here rooting me on. Wife knows very well what is going on. Teenage daughter doesn't (yet) but I think I am going to tell her. Just waiting until I am in the right place emotionally to explain it and apologize to her. I am NOT looking forward to that day.

Thanks again for showing the rest of us what true GRIT is and why its so admirable. You rock man!
    Jeffro

Day 3, just waiting for the sun to show up to the party

So I may have been a bit over zealous yesterday, but when I make a decision I stick to it. I am back at work this morning.

Slept OK last night, woke up about 4-5 times sweating and kicking a little. finally at 4am I just decided to get up and get on with it.

Now the worst symptoms I am facing are (in no particular order):
    -weakness
    -aches
    -joint pain
    -no appetite

Went for a long walk last night, felt like $hit at first but then got into it a little more as we continued. Going outside helps a lot. You just feel alive and get that sense that everything is going to be ok.

The next promise I made myself was that I was hitting the bike this weekend... Thats gonna be fun if I am feeling like this tommorrow

I remain excited, and optimistic about life beyond this unknown. I hope this is the beggining of a whole new level of potential for me in all areas of life (family, spirit, business, sports).

Well I best get back to it, I dont wanna miss what day 3 has in store for me

Thanks again to everyone for being so awesome.

your pal,
    Jeffro
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

Jeff,

Good, good post and know that you are one awesome, strong man! I finished reading your post and now all I can think of is the Guns and Roses song, "You don't want to miss a thing"! Gee thanks. I'll be singing that in my head for the remainder of the day.

Peace,

Cat

Oops. Meant Aerosmith! How ever did I get that wrong? I love that song!

Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Catrina View Post
    Oops. Meant Aerosmith! How ever did I get that wrong? I love that song!

Cat
    haha that's a good one for sure!

Funny you would mention music. Right after I posted that this morning I went outside and watched the sunrise. I was listening to Sogno by Andrea Bocelli. Between the melody and warmth of sun on my face it was almost too much emotion to bare, but def in a good way. I am already starting to remember the little things I have missed wearing this mask for so long.

I optimistically remain your pal,
    Jeffro

Well I did it, got through the day at work without any major catastrophes

I came up with a new saying:
    I would rather have a bad day at work than a good day in WDs!

So true, I would have gladly had a terrible day at work instead of what I had to endure, but I got just a little taste of the old me today (in a good way). I have felt SO weak and no energy lethargic, which is just not me, I have been starting to let it wear on me. Spirits have been lowered and resolve challenged. I went for a hike at lunch today, cried some, and then for the first time since this started, I felt strong. Like physically strong again, my legs were surely planted under me and I could feel the strength in my body returning. It didnt last long, I feel like >>>> again now, but at least I know its not gone forever, it will come back!

Anyways, its the weekend now, YAY!!! Looking forward to getting into the forest first thing tomorrow morning. My hike today reminded me that bond will repair most of this for me.

Like the mighty Phoenix, I shall too rise from the ash's stronger, and renewed.

Your old pal,
    Jeffro
    Iluv2smile and Iwantoff2013 like this.

Day 4 is knocking at the door!
    haha that was pretty corny. Well I slept like $h!t again last night. Finally just got out of bed about an hour ago. Sweats just started, some anxiety. Arrrgh I am ready for this to be over! hahaha

Oh well, spirits are good right now, trying not to take it too personal or serious- just some physical side effects needing to be cleared before I can feel good again. Fair enough

I am definitely getting on my mtn bike today, I was all charged up about it last night. This morning I am feeling pretty weak but I just took some L-Tyrosine for the first time with my coffee. Hope that gives me a little burst so I'm not fueled soli on determination. Whatever fuels me im sure it will be enough when I get out there today.

I hate this F'er of a monkey! Go away Monkey!! Don't come back!!

Ok I better get going, picked out a great seat for sunrise this morning.
    your pal,
    Jeffro

Sunshine1112 is offline Advanced Member

Jeffro congrats on the 3 days. I am so glad you will get to enjoy part of the day on your bike. That will help to lift spirits for sure. Enjoy the day and have a great day 4! Happy you have sunbeams to enjoy watching this morning.
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast