Dont be afraid of Methadone Maintenence
    MDXGhost is offline New Member

Default Dont be afraid of Methadone Maintenence

Hello all a while ago I was on here trying to find help in my suboxone induction and all that and sadly it didnt work for me. Ive tried time and time again to get on suboxone but i never liked the way it made me feel or never worked quitr as well as some others. So as my last option i got on Methadone and boy let me tell you I havnt used since i started which is now exactly a year ago. Ive also suffered daily headaches and migraines since i was 6 yrs old and since i started i havnt had a headache since. My anxiety disorder also disapeared and i can truly say my life is 100000xs better than it ever was before i decided to get on done. Those who are scared about the withdrawl and all that dont be because sometimes the positives outweigh the negatives. Ive also gained weight which im sitting quite happily at 155lbs whrn i could never get above 125. Dont be afraid to make the decision that could save your life.

Ming23 is offline Platinum Member

MDX
    Glad you found relief! Down the road, if it doesn't work out, we'll be here to help with the subs.
    Best of luck to you! Don't let them keep increasing your dose (good advice)!
    Hang in there!