Drug tests
    Chasinducks22 is offline New Member

Default Drug tests

I'm new here, long story short, I worked in a very tough environment 6 days a week 10-14 hours a day and working 7 days a week pretty often. Got hurt twice in 2 months prescribed lortab (7.5) didn't abuse. For security reasons with my existing situation I can't give all the details. (I know, hard to help someone when you don't know the whole story.) at the end I abused them extremely hard, buying $400 worth every 2 or 3 days taking on average 15-30 a day. Went to rehab, stayed clean for 90 something days relapsed. Got a rx for suboxone (which was another fun 10 days) and stayed clean for a week or so then relapsed again and now here I am. I've been clean for 8 or 9 days I think. Thank god for whoever said Imodium tricked your stomach into thinking it was an opiate. Anyways, my home situation is in the toilet, and it's been brought up to me that I need to start taking drug tests every month to prove I've been clean to a judge. My last stint I was clean for 31 days and relapsed with 40 lortab 10 and 20 7.5. I guess at the end of all my rambling how long till I'm safe to take a drug test? I know there various factors involved and what not and someone may of already asked this same question. Any help/info is greatly appreciated.

Marathonnotasprint is offline New Member

If the lortab is all you are using and you are 9 days clean you will be fine. And monthly urines sound like a great incentive to stay clean!!!

Might I ask your experience with imodium?

mydogfifi is offline New Member

Default Drug Tests

If it s a urine drug test opiates will be out of the system in about 2-3 days but each individual might be a little different but in general 2-3 days for urine testing. If it a hair drug test your are SOL. A 1.5 inch sample of hair, cut at the scalp line, will go back 90 days. I can tell you now you would fail a hair drug test without doubt. The judges I work with would most likely will ask for a hair drug test for starters. Depending on how the hair tests looks they might only request urine testing after that. You can always do you own anonymous hair 5 drug panel with extended opiates to see where you are at.

mydogfifi is offline New Member

[deleted - breaching forum rules]
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-25-2017 at 10:57 PM.

zebra1961 is offline Member

Default chasin ducks

How much and how long since you been off subs they stay in you system for a long time? the others should be gone now but look out for subs they may not be gone yet!!