Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ricky71
  • 1 Post By jedie50
Durogesic withdrawal
    Mirub123 is offline New Member

Default Durogesic withdrawal

Like to quit Durogesic I take 75mcg per day I put it under my tounge. Now I like to quit with help from subutex 8 mg pill. To you think guys it’s enough 8 mg subutex daily or to I need 16 mg.
    I hope you can help me, I’m leaving in Kosovo and here they don’t have a treatment they only put you in jail and that’s it. I need to go to makedonien and buy the subutex, here in Kosovo they don’t have it here.
    I hope somebody see this and help me .when somebody try to help me I can give my phone nr on privat chat for viper or what’s app, to talk better.

Can somebody help me please

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mirub123 View Post
    Like to quit Durogesic I take 75mcg per day I put it under my tounge. Now I like to quit with help from subutex 8 mg pill. To you think guys it’s enough 8 mg subutex daily or to I need 16 mg.
    I hope you can help me, I’m leaving in Kosovo and here they don’t have a treatment they only put you in jail and that’s it. I need to go to makedonien and buy the subutex, here in Kosovo they don’t have it here.
    I hope somebody see this and help me .when somebody try to help me I can give my phone nr on privat chat for viper or what’s app, to talk better.
    Can somebody help me please

Hello, welcome to the forum. It's very slow around here these days and even more so on the weekends so please be patient when waiting for replies.

Subs are a very strong opiate, with subs less is more! Fentanyl has a long half-life, you will need to stop taking it and go into moderate to severe withdrawal before you can start taking the subs! You will need to use the COWS worksheet to score your withdrawal symptoms, it is very important to score a 26 or higher on the worksheet or you will risk going into precipitated withdrawals! Time is not the way to determine whether or not you are ready to start the sub induction process, only use the COWS worksheet!

Please read Robert325's sub therapy/taper plan, it has been used by thousands upon thousands of people with great success! Here's a direct link -
    https://forum.drugs.com/suboxone-tre...apy-66109.html

Follow Robert's plan "EXACTLY" as outlined! You should be able to stabilize on 4mgs of sub or less? The pharmaceutical companies and the doctors who prescribe subs recommend way too much, most patients are stable on just 2-4mg/day! Again, remember with sub, less is more!

If you have any questions and/or concerns then let us know and we'll do our best to help? Keep us updated on everything? Take care... God bless us all!
    WifeMotherSister likes this.

jedie50 is offline Banned

Ricky is right. Subs are very powerfull. 8 mg is way too much IMO.
    Use the COWS start as low as possible on the sub. Follow the plan.
    Keep us updated and welcome to the forum.

Peace

J
    WifeMotherSister likes this.

Can I use neurontin for the fentanyl withdrawal for 2-3 days and then take subutex

Can I use neurontin for the fentanyl withdrawal for 2-3 days and then take subutex

If you use neurontin (gabapentin) or any other comfort med then it's possible it could effect the COWS score? It is best to tough it out with no comfort meds so your COWS score will be honest and accurate!

I know that withdrawals are horrible, if you think that you can't tough it out long enough then you might want to consider switching to a faster acting opiate like Oxy for a week instead of the Fentanyl? You would still have to stop using the Oxy and score a 26 or higher on the COWS worksheet, the difference being that it would happen quicker coming from the Oxy versus the Fentanyl! Your choice of course but trust me when I say that you want to avoid precipitated withdrawals at all costs! I don't know if understand how bad precipitated withdrawals are but it's 1000 times worse than normal withdrawals, you'll literally feel like you're dying! Best of luck to you... God bless us all!

So what's your game plan for the subs? Please remember that the forum is here to help and support you if you want and/or need it? Check out the following thread if you would like to read a awesome success story? https://forum.drugs.com/need-talk/no...ump-65786.html

What are your thoughts, concerns, etc...? Take care... God bless us all!