Everytime i start antidepressant medication i have the feeling that i want to do drug
    John1989 is offline New Member

Default Everytime i start antidepressant medication i have the feeling that i want to do drug

Please i have noticed this that everytime i am on antidepressant i want to do drugs specially cocain
    7 years ago my doctor prescribed me antipsychotcs and antidepressant and i use drugs all these 7 years , 4 month ago i stopped the antidepressant and i also stopped drugs.
    Now my doctor gave me something for my ocd it's an antidepressant and i feel the urge to use cocain...

Watch out

simple question if anyone is on antidepressant or antipsychotics and using drugs just type yes

John1989 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by John1989 View Post
    Please i have noticed this that everytime i am on antidepressant i want to do drugs specially cocain
    7 years ago my doctor prescribed me antipsychotcs and antidepressant and i use drugs all these 7 years , 4 month ago i stopped the antidepressant and i also stopped drugs.
    Now my doctor gave me something for my ocd it's an antidepressant and i feel the urge to use cocain...

Watch out

simple question if anyone is on antidepressant or antipsychotics and using drugs just type yes
    ivwe been clean for 4 month now and will never go back to use drugs i'm waiting till tomorow to tell my doctor that i want to stop the antidepressant... but be careful maybe it has a side effect