Fentanyl detox and hydrocondone brake thru pain
    foxxwith2rotts is offline New Member

Exclamation Fentanyl detox and hydrocondone brake thru pain

Been on this medication for 13 years due to severe scar tissue, osteaporos, and no stomach at all, no colon, gallbladder, women's organs, teeth,etc... Don't feel like much of a women. Then in march2013 my mom passed away from her colon burst, moved in here with her and my dad to help and husband wanted a divorce, a month later to the day my dads youngest sister passed away from same thing my mom did. To top it off Aug. 9 they rushed me to the er and all the scar tissue had strangled some of my small colon they had to remove some oi it and now i have a stoma. To get to the poing my dad has some dimensia and he has been hiding or putting away my second box of 100 mg.,, this is the secone time and i can't get them refilled and have been on them since 2010 this scares the hell out of me and i can't believe my pain doctor is allowing this to happen. atleast help me detox and it isn't like i don't have prove about my dad but i owe him to take care of him, Any help GREATLY appreciated
    Foxxwith2rotts

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by foxxwith2rotts View Post
    Been on this medication for 13 years due to severe scar tissue, osteaporos, and no stomach at all, no colon, gallbladder, women's organs, teeth,etc... Don't feel like much of a women. Then in march2013 my mom passed away from her colon burst, moved in here with her and my dad to help and husband wanted a divorce, a month later to the day my dads youngest sister passed away from same thing my mom did. To top it off Aug. 9 they rushed me to the er and all the scar tissue had strangled some of my small colon they had to remove some oi it and now i have a stoma. To get to the poing my dad has some dimensia and he has been hiding or putting away my second box of 100 mg.,, this is the secone time and i can't get them refilled and have been on them since 2010 this scares the hell out of me and i can't believe my pain doctor is allowing this to happen. atleast help me detox and it isn't like i don't have prove about my dad but i owe him to take care of him, Any help GREATLY appreciated
    Foxxwith2rotts
    Hi there. I'm truly sorry to hear of your situation. My heart goes out to you. Your doctor doesn't believe you? Can you keep pressing him about it? As far as the pills your dad hides, have you found them?

Are you currently in withdrawals?

foxxwith2rotts is offline New Member

yes in withdrawal now how long does it last. nurse will not let me talk to the doctor and no I think he threw them away by mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Iwantoff2013 View Post
    Hi there. I'm truly sorry to hear of your situation. My heart goes out to you. Your doctor doesn't believe you? Can you keep pressing him about it? As far as the pills your dad hides, have you found them?

Are you currently in withdrawals?

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by foxxwith2rotts View Post
    yes in withdrawal now how long does it last. nurse will not let me talk to the doctor and no I think he threw them away by mistake
    How many days have you been in withdrawal? Were you using a fentanyl patch along with hydrocodone pills?

Usually the worst of opiate WD's are over by the 5th or 6th day. Not completely over, but usually it gets better after that point. If you're having hot/cold chills and aches I would soak in a hot bath as often as possible. It really helps. Stay hydrated. Can you get a script for clonidine? It helps WD symptoms.