Final remnants of suboxone
    Cherokee61 is offline New Member

Default Final remnants of suboxone

Iv currently been on 1/16- to smallee strips for just few months while i got off opiates like fentanyl n such however mine was only due to the bak pain which finally got fixed so i got off. Its been 3 days but i havent felt any withdrawals and was wondeeing how long til i can expect them- im sure i have slow
    Divestion but if anyone has insight im all ears!

Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

Hey cherokee. The half life of subs can be up to 72 hours. So it's completely possible that you won't begin to feel the symptoms until after that. For me I usually began to feel the onset around 36-48 hours after my last dose. But everyone is different. How long have you been taking the subs? Are you using 8mg or2mg? Strips or pills? All this info is helpful. I remember you from a few months ago. There's no need to start multiple threads. See if you can find your old thread and keep the responses there. Multiple threads can confuse the members here and all your previous info is on that thread.

Keep posting and asking questions. We are here for you.

Beef

Thank u - not sure how to get bak to that place as im not all savvy on here. Its been since sun i took last dose of bout 1/16 / slightle less as my cuts r off- they were off of a 2mg subbuccal film- its now wed and beside a huge fight to get to sleep (i assume because that was the time i took it. Other than that so far im good but just dont know wen to expexct worse- i panick less if i know what is coming and all that....

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee61 View Post
    Iv currently been on 1/16- to smallee strips for just few months while i got off opiates like fentanyl n such however mine was only due to the bak pain which finally got fixed so i got off. Its been 3 days but i havent felt any withdrawals and was wondeeing how long til i can expect them- im sure i have slow
    Divestion but if anyone has insight im all ears!

Like beef said, please keep all your questions on just one thread, this is your 5th thread since July of this year!

You said you had "back pain that finally got fixed"? When was this operation? Are you taking any other meds and if so, what are they?

I was literally too young to do the actual fusion surgery but damm inaudance thouvht id be better off on meds rathwd healing

I was literally too young to do the actual fusion surgery but damm inaudance thouvht id be better off on meds rathwd healing
    Are you taking any medications at all right now? If you are then please name them and how much you are taking per day?

I am very confused? That's why it is so important to only have one thread so all your information is in one place!

In the following thread you mentioned that "they finally decided to do surgery"! What date was that surgery? Here's a link to the thread where you mentioned the surgery -
    https://forum.drugs.com/prescription...ing-74908.html

Also, please don't forget to tell us if you are currently taking and medications?

Besides lexapro for leftover anxiety and seroquel for slewp i am currentlynot on anything else. I had only been on suboxone since 6/18 and my surgery was 2/17.... i just stopped taking that tiney amount of sub and im hoping that could poss be the reaso for even the leftover anxiety.....