Going thru Wds and scared.
    Scared77 is offline New Member

Default Going thru Wds and scared.

Someone please tell me it will be okay. I'm hurting sooo bad from opiate withdrawal. I'm scared.

YoungMistakes is offline New Member

Hey it will definitely be ok. I made it to day 7 and all the restless legs, runny nose, aches and pains mixed with anxiety and irritability/frustration went away around day 5. After that goes away you will have super low energy and no motivation for a while but keep telling yourself that if you use again to get the "energy boost" you will have to go through all the pain again during the first part of withdrawal. Hang in there i know it seems like the day takes forever but it does get better. You need to stay focused on why you are doing this in the first place. For me it's because i want my regular life back. Oxy took everything from me and am on the verge of losing it ALL. Chasing a drug everyday is BULLsh!t anyway!

YoungMistakes is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scared77 View Post
    Someone please tell me it will be okay. I'm hurting sooo bad from opiate withdrawal. I'm scared.
    Oh and by the way i was using up to 320mg of oxy a day for 2 years. So my addiction was pretty ruthless. Sold everything. I hope you stick to this. If i can you can, we're both human. Do it for your family, we are making them suffer more than we know. That's another thing that really motivates me

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Give us some details on your usage, what you have been taking and how long, with more information the more we can help you and advise you?

John1989 is offline New Member

It will get better at the end .
    Things will improve soooooo much that life will seem weird .

Hang in there .

and please reassure us on how it is going ! ?

Sweetie, I was considered terminal I'll and put on massive doses of morphine and oxycodone last december. I had a moment of clarity in July and cold turkey stopped all meds. Today I'm happy and clean. You can do this. No it won't be easy in the first few weeks, but it does get better, I promise. They say it's extremely hard on your own, but I found it so much easier than waiting to die. Peace and love to you.

DravenDomnq is offline Advanced Member

On day 10 of being off a hefty dose of oxy, longest I've been clean in over a decade, and starting to feel better than I ever remember in many ways. You might want to look at the Thomas Recipe thread on here, it helped me a lot in both making the decision to get off the Oxy and stick with it this time. You're not alone in what you're going through, and there is some amazing advice on these boards.

Link to Thomas Recipe thread:

https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured...wal-35169.html

papermache_butt is offline New Member

You're doing great, you'll keep doing great! Checking in here helps a lot. Mentally cut yourself some slack. This addiction is insidious, but you're beating it.