Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
Having a horrible time was a pain patient for 13 year's
    needtoquit1 is offline Junior Member

Wow what away to get off of this >>>>.My son. In-law did same thing.He has been clean for 2 years and says he still has weird day's.PDS I wonder if it's just a shock to our system.Our brains go hay wire.I just keep thinking it will soon be over.I am sure my dose was high but my health was not. doing good on it anymore.The groin and pelvic pain was horrible.Worse then this.Now it's not hurting.Just my whole body.lol Take care

10years39days is offline Member

Sorry the forum has been quiet this weekend! Keep up the good work! I’m at day 39 and still have some off days. All to be expected. Take care!!

Last night was day 23 had a major withdrawal the night before last.Almost every symptom but vomiting.Last night I had RLS .I took a passion flower, and of course maryjane.It took a few hours to ease enough that I cold sleep.I slept 7 hours.Finally.I feel Ok day 23 but I have noticed one minute I am fine the next I am not.Every body I know says this is the longest withdrawal they have heard of.I let them know how long I had been on Methadone and from what I have read I am not alone.Its been hard but I am forging forward.I will keep you updated.How is everyone doing on their quiting opiates? Good Luck and just remember it does end.

withdrawal lasted about 24 hours.then my body got warm and tingled.Afyer that on night 22 RLS set in that lasted hours then I slept a whole 7 hrs.This morning is Ok but I do not know what to expect minute by minute.This is not one withdrawal I desribe it as multiple one sometimes 3 a day.I hope this is close to the end but I trust withdrawals as much as I trusted being sick on methadone.I hope everyone is successful in their cleaning.I choice the hard way but always have.Good luck

Day 25 and 26 seems like on day 25 everything I had in my system felt like it dropped in the bottom of my legs and feet.I am starting to feel alot better but still have a few symptoms.Sneezing, creepy crawly feeling,small aches and pains.My out look is good.I am laughing again.pelvic pain is gone.It took me years to figure out methadone caused it.I am confident my life will be better.The reason for choosing this way was the pelvic-groin pain was unbearable.Even though the withdrawal was not pleasant the pelvic pain was worse.

RightTurn33 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by needtoquit1 View Post
    Day 25 and 26 seems like on day 25 everything I had in my system felt like it dropped in the bottom of my legs and feet.I am starting to feel alot better but still have a few symptoms.Sneezing, creepy crawly feeling,small aches and pains.My out look is good.I am laughing again.pelvic pain is gone.It took me years to figure out methadone caused it.I am confident my life will be better.The reason for choosing this way was the pelvic-groin pain was unbearable.Even though the withdrawal was not pleasant the pelvic pain was worse.
    Read your entire thread - excellent job, great determination. I'm a couple weeks ahead of you in detoxing. Your brain chemicals (endorphins, dopamine) need to readjust after years of being artificially beaten down by drug use. It takes time. Everything you are going thru is normal for secondary withdrawal symptoms. You are doing awesome. Congrats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12