Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Selfemployed
  • 1 Post By Catrina
Help with opiate withdraws.
    Catmom777 is offline New Member

Default Help with opiate withdraws.

Hello i have taken tramadol for about 10 years after breaking my leg and started really taking it for back problems later. I became dependant on these so bad that i have messed up my nursing career and am needing to go into peer assistance program i haven't taken any tramadol for 9 months but have been taking fentanyl patches 200mcg patches for the last 3 months i can no longer take these due to having to go into the program so im having to go cold turkey for one i have no prescription and no longer have any patches. What can i do to help the withdrawals. I have tried kratom but it only makes my head foggy and not helping the pain and definitely not helping with me feeling like i want to crawl out of my skin. I was truly only taking these meds to help with pain not looking for a high but I'm really needing support right now i went 3 days without but couldn't stand it any more so i put on 2 old patches 1 was 100mcg and the other 75mcg for about 6 hours and took them off to help clear my mind. Someone please help. Is there anything i can take over the counter to help with the withdrawls the sweating chills and restlessness. Sometimes i feel like my legs are going to crawl off. Thank you.

Also i saw this ad for detox vitamins has anyone tried then do they really help? Thanks

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Catmom777 View Post
    Hello i have taken tramadol for about 10 years after breaking my leg and started really taking it for back problems later. I became dependant on these so bad that i have messed up my nursing career and am needing to go into peer assistance program i haven't taken any tramadol for 9 months but have been taking fentanyl patches 200mcg patches for the last 3 months i can no longer take these due to having to go into the program so im having to go cold turkey for one i have no prescription and no longer have any patches. What can i do to help the withdrawals. I have tried kratom but it only makes my head foggy and not helping the pain and definitely not helping with me feeling like i want to crawl out of my skin. I was truly only taking these meds to help with pain not looking for a high but I'm really needing support right now i went 3 days without but couldn't stand it any more so i put on 2 old patches 1 was 100mcg and the other 75mcg for about 6 hours and took them off to help clear my mind. Someone please help. Is there anything i can take over the counter to help with the withdrawls the sweating chills and restlessness. Sometimes i feel like my legs are going to crawl off. Thank you.
    Hello and welcome to the forum. Others will also be by your thread to offer help and support, just be patient because it is slow in the forums on the weekends!

So there is no way to get anymore fentanyl patches so you can taper? Coming off 200mcg/day is going to prove to be pretty rough as you have already experienced after going 3 days cold turkey! If cold turkey is your only option then you can use the items found in the Thomas Recipe for opiate withdrawal, here's a link to the recipe - https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured...wal-35169.html
    If you use the benzos just use them for the first 3-5 days and only at night to help you sleep! Benzos are very addictive so be extremely careful if you use them! Drink lots of water and Gatorade. You can also try Hylands Restful Legs and Hylands Nerve Tonic, they are OTC supplements that you can get at the drugstore or Wal-Mart. I wish the best of luck! Keep us updated throughout your journey, your story may help others someday! Take care... God bless us all!

PS
    Stay away from the Kratom, it is addictive and can cause additional problems!

Thank you Ricky i appreciate your suport i went to Walmart today and i did get that hyland rls meds and will try that. I have no way to get the benzos so i won't be taking any of those. But i cant find the l-thyrozine on the thomas recipe but have seen the withdrawl ease vitamins on here and was wondering if those will help. I had a much better day today but did have to take kratom twice today.

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Thank you Ricky i appreciate your suport i went to Walmart today and i did get that hyland rls meds and will try that. I have no way to get the benzos so i won't be taking any of those. But i cant find the l-thyrozine on the thomas recipe but have seen the withdrawl ease vitamins on here and was wondering if those will help. I had a much better day today but did have to take kratom twice today.
    I have read that the Withdrawal Ease has helped some but not others! My personal thought on the Withdrawal Ease is if you can afford it then maybe it's worth a try even if it is just a placebo effect?

You can buy the L-Tyrosine at GNC, The Vitamin Shoppe or online?

PS
    Again, I would advise against the use of Kratom! Read about Kratom here - https://www.drugs.com/article/kratom.html

Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

I used the withdrawal ease
    And it helped.

It just so simplified a lot of needed vitamins ..
    You take 2 in the am
    And. Then
    There are 2 for the pm..

I used it for about 6 months..

I think it is a money back guarantee..

Plus their website is awesome ..
    Bette

Selfemployed is offline Junior Member

I have been taking perKS on and off for over years now. I have been abusing them like crazy for the past month or so. I have decoded it is time to get rid of this evil.pill problem that I have. I have 2 beautiful kids and a great wife that'd oesnt know about my problem. I will not tell her due to her thinking I'm done woth them.already. how bad is my withdrawls reall gonna be. I did stop taking them for about 2 months in the beginning of the year. I have been taking 50 -10mg at a time for the past month. Today I am taking my last 2 doses of 50 MG each. What should I expect. Should I be able to work next monday? Last time I went thru wds it was miserable. Why did I do it to myself again. Time to get the courage and don't again. What I hate the most is, no freaking energy. What can I take to help with all the symptoms? Should i take a extended Release adderral that a friend gave me. I usually don't have a addictive personality. Any tips would be greatfully appreciated. Remember I was taking 6- 7 doses a day of 50-60mg at a time for about a month straight. Before that, I was taking 6-7 doses of 30 MG a day. It kept going up and up. I have to quit for my beautiful family. I can't let a pill run my life. Waking up and taking pills is not want I want to do anymore. I use to be full.of energy before this. Another reason I have taken them is due to my job being a construction worker. I have multiple injuries that do still bother me to this day. Please any advice would be awesome. I need the advice and support as tonight I will not have anymore and I will.not get anymore. I will be telling my dude when he calls that I don't want them. Tonight around 8 will be prob be around the 6 hour clean. Will I feel anything or is it going to come on day 3? I'm new here, but found this to be a nice place to get advice and support from people alike. To anyone reading this. Please take it from and do not start taking these meds, they oy lead to a bad pill addiction. Not for all, but for me at least. I love taking them, I know I can do it but just want to be able to write my feelings down as I go. Please respond with any feedback as IT will be greatly appreciated. The door is closing to this chapter in my.life and im.returning to the person I used to be.

Sorry for all the typos as I am writing this very fast on my cell phone, I have to bring my 3 year old to his first day of pre k. Exciting news. I have so much to look forward to in life and this has to stop. Love you all and we all can do this. It's a bump in the road and we can do it. best for all

Quote Originally Posted by Iluv2smile View Post
    I used the withdrawal ease
    And it helped.

It just so simplified a lot of needed vitamins ..
    You take 2 in the am
    And. Then
    There are 2 for the pm..

I used it for about 6 months..

I think it is a money back guarantee..

Plus their website is awesome ..
    Bette
    Cat mom. I will be writing you a little later to see how you feel. Lets do this together. Sorry that in have no more time to write. I just wanted to get my post on here for me.to be able to respond later. Time for no sleep
    Catrina likes this.

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Selfemployed View Post
    Cat mom. I will be writing you a little later to see how you feel. Lets do this together. Sorry that in have no more time to write. I just wanted to get my post on here for me.to be able to respond later. Time for no sleep
    Selfemployed,

Have you started your own thread? I don't see one. If you haven't, please do and repeat your background there so that others can more easily find you and you'll be able to find responses directed to you in the same place.

Welcome! I'll watch for your thread and post to you there.

Peace,

Cat
    Gilsmom likes this.

This is so hard i ended up finding norcos and have been taking some of them but i need to stop taking pills but the pain is so much. Thank you all for your responses.

Brewsdj is offline New Member

please look into a professional detox. It's amazing. Your insurance will pay for most of it and maybe even let you stay for a month rather than just a 10 day detox. It works wonders. I was on 150-200mg of Norco a day and went in and 6 days later I was clean and had almost no withdrawal because they detox you and then put you on non narcotics to ease all your symptoms. All you have to do is be willing and wake up everyday in a safe place and eat like a king while in treatment. It's not scary and they teach you tools to stay clean. I'm on 1100mg of naproxen sodium for my back pain and hernia, it dulls the pain, but it's manageable. Also, after 30 days clean, you pain will subside some naturally.