how to withdrawals ?
    carpaking is offline New Member

Default how to withdrawals ?

I can't believe that I have done this to myself but I have and I need advice /help. I started messing around again for about 4 months. I had a moment of clarity and kicked CT. I made it 8 days and the relapsed for the past 2 weeks. Why did I do this to myself, again.
    I was just about 100% when I relapsed. Are the withdrawals going to be mild since it's only been 2 weeks? I know that I have to do this.

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by carpaking View Post
    I can't believe that I have done this to myself but I have and I need advice /help. I started messing around again for about 4 months. I had a moment of clarity and kicked CT. I made it 8 days and the relapsed for the past 2 weeks. Why did I do this to myself, again.
    I was just about 100% when I relapsed. Are the withdrawals going to be mild since it's only been 2 weeks? I know that I have to do this.

We would need some more information in order to provide you with an educated answer to your question? Obviously you are talking about a relapse but what did you relapse with specifically? What's your full background/history with drugs/addiction?

We need to know what you were taking EXACTLY and how much per day for the 4 months that you were "messing around"?

Then you say that you quit c/t and had 8 days clean before you relapsed again, now you have been using again for the past 2 weeks? How much have you been using over these past 2 weeks? Please update and answer my questions, the more info you can provide the better we can help and advise you? Take care... God bless us all!

JoshtheDad-O is offline Member

Hello Carpaking, give us the juicy info and we will give back lots of support and advice. You've done an important thing starting this post, it is a powerful weapon in your arsenal to defeat the drug. We must know more though to truly help you. Hope to hear from you soon!