Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
I can see the Trees
    Ladyblue1866 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tartone View Post
    Thanks for the welcome lady blue...I'm glad to have you. Your definitely a strong woman, I hope I can have a little of your strength. Day 8! And holding strong..thanks for all your support.
    You are so welcome Tartone, I will be here I come on at least once a day if not every other day these people on here have been a life line to me... In so many different ways... Just keep posting and reading... The light will come on... I thought I was alone until I came to this forum now I know it's a epidemic no one says I want to grow up and be addicted to pain pills... one day at a time will get you through....

Day 9 and keep holding strong....

Today is day 26 clean, yes I am doing this....

When I am done with my recovery I am going to write a book about my life... I have to be able to share all the experience I have been through in this life, and I am still surviving... with strength and courage and God by my side I can do this.... woot woot... feeling good today again.... lol so silly....

Ilovemtndogs7 is offline Advanced Member

Wow, Ladyblue day 26. You are getting there. I feel a sparkle in your post. You are laughing again. You will still have ups and downs. We all do, but again that is real life. Nothing special about it. It's the ebb and flow of existence. You're getting it back. Still making no life altering decisions I hope? Take Care. Miss Dogs/Sheryl

Poppy Girl 37 is offline Member

So glad to see you're laughing Lady! Congrats on your 26 days.

crazyfrog is offline Banned

Hey ladyblue, glad you are still holding on.

Hello Crazyfrog

Yes I am still hanging in there day 27 clean today.... It was a little rough today but I made it through still have no energy.. And my sleep is still not all the way there...

Thanks so much Sheryl, yes I am hanging in there been feeling pretty good, have good days and bad days more good days than bad, I am not making any major decisions right now.... Thanks for checking in on me...

Yes Poppygirl

I laugh so hard this weekend until I cried... It felt good... I hope to have many more of those days....
    silverlining1 likes this.

Tartone is offline New Member

Day ten....each day is getting alil easier. The cravings and lack of energy are the worst but it does seem to slowly be coming back.

You are doing it Tartone

10 day congrats is in order just keep pushing along before you know it you will be at day 20 and 30, when the cravings come just think about something else I think about how hard it was to come off that >>>>... How it owned me day and night I don't want anything to do with it.....

Keep going I will be the cheerleader

Anna May

Anyone experiencing fatigue and lack of ambitions after 30 days, don't get discouraged. Another friend of mine here suffered so the way to 45 days until he started to really feel changes. For me it was after 30 days. I'm into 112 days or so being completely clean and very contempt. I won't lie, today was the first time I had a pretty good craving. But it was a trigger that i was very loyal too. I just happened to be on the first day of back to school for my kid, i used to pop pills like crazy on the first day of school due to meeting new teachers.lol. i thought i want going to have a strong craving but i did. Scary but I'm completely cut off from all pills.so that helped tremendously . Now is almost 3pm and im feeling really good with no cravings. So beware, its a long journey . I read elsewhere that you have to be clean for at least 6 months to fully be out of it. I guess I'm half way there. But the good news is that normally every day so far had been normal and I'm very happy for the most part . Just today it was odd because of the trigger.

silverlining1 is offline Senior Member

Anna May,

Just read your whole thread. You are doing awesome. I am humbled beyond words at your struggle.....and I am looking forward to your book about your life.

Well done!

Wow Crazyfrog...112 days!! Absolutely awesome! I will be there soon, I feel positive. Beginning day 11, hope it will be better than the last half of 10. I thought the physical WDs were past but I see they still pop up to say I'm here every once in awhile. Just a few bouts; I think it's passed now. I've actually been stepping outside and enjoying some fresh air the last two evenings. Beautiful here in Virginia this time of year. I had forgotten just how beautiful. Good luck all!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by silverlining1 View Post
    Anna May,

Just read your whole thread. You are doing awesome. I am humbled beyond words at your struggle.....and I am looking forward to your book about your life.

Well done!
    Thanks Silverling1

I appreciate the vote of confidence, You read my whole thread? Awesome... This has been a struggle, yes I am doing it! Thanks about the book, I would be honored to have you read it going to be good! lol been writing it for 20 years never had a ending... now I do..

[QUOTE=crazyfrog;480009]Anyone experiencing fatigue and lack of ambitions after 30 days, don't get discouraged. Another friend of mine here suffered so the way to 45 days until he started to really feel changes.

Thats me, my whole body hurts, my teeth, my knees, my back, my feet, my head...lol dang it man! I am still clean! 29 days clean and counting... I can endure a little pain... but the mental is really hard! I was so angry today, just pissed off for no reason... I think it is the lack of sleep I am getting... I still get up every 2 hours look at the clock and try my hardest to go back to sleep... even with the sleepy time tea....

I am so Glad u are on day 112, you have done a great job... The craving will come and they will go..You are strong you got this....Get behind me beast....lol

Anna May....

Is this 30 days? Congrats!!!!! Hope you did something special for yourself today!

Hang tough!

[QUOTE=Ladyblue1866;480167]
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrog View Post
    Anyone experiencing fatigue and lack of ambitions after 30 days, don't get discouraged. Another friend of mine here suffered so the way to 45 days until he started to really feel changes.

Thats me, my whole body hurts, my teeth, my knees, my back, my feet, my head...lol dang it man! I am still clean! 29 days clean and counting... I can endure a little pain... but the mental is really hard! I was so angry today, just pissed off for no reason... I think it is the lack of sleep I am getting... I still get up every 2 hours look at the clock and try my hardest to go back to sleep... even with the sleepy time tea....

I am so Glad u are on day 112, you have done a great job... The craving will come and they will go..You are strong you got this....Get behind me beast....lol
    Lol
    Normal. I had mood swings even after day 30. They subside and eventually level off.

Wow Crazyfrog...112 days!! Absolutely awesome! I will be there soon, I feel positive. Beginning day 11, hope it will be better than the last half of 10. I thought the physical WDs were past but I see they still pop up to say I'm here every once in awhile. Just a few bouts; I think it's passed now. I've actually been stepping outside and enjoying some fresh air the last two evenings. Beautiful here in Virginia this time of year. I had forgotten just how beautiful. Good luck all!! :-)
    Thxs! Trust me, i never thought i would make it this far. Im very stable now. Don't crave or think at all of popping pills.Time does help. You are a baby at day 10 really. You still have the mental side to get through. You just have to hold on. When i logged in my journey here 3 months, there were a few that joined me. Most being very close in the days clean that i had. Fast forward a few weeks, only 1 other member [rhodesy] made it though. Everyone else disappeared. I'm sure relapse. That's the game we play. Eventually it sticks though. ... once you hit 2 months, its a lot easier.

Anna May....

Is this 30 days? Congrats!!!!! Hope you did something special for yourself today!

Hang tough!
    Thanks you so much Silverling! no just worked and took care of my family.. I felt pretty good today accept for the pain I knew that was going to be there... Why I was on the pills in the first place... I am so excited I made it to day 30,,,,

[QUOTE=crazyfrog;480271]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyblue1866 View Post

Lol
    Normal. I had mood swings even after day 30. They subside and eventually level off.
    Hey Crazyfrog I am looking forward to this... I am looking forward to each day I am clean from the beast....

Day 30 of being clean had a good day today...Cannot complain... went to work came home and took care of my family.... Tired going ot lay down early for me!

DAy 30 clean and feeling ok

Ilovemtndogs7 is offline Advanced Member

Hey Anna May (lady blue) Happy 30 Days!!

Whoop, whoop!! Look at you. Having a regular night can be the best night. His everything going at home? Are you keeping to no big decisions for a while? Still think that's the best plan.. Can you remember when 30 days seemed impossible?

Fantastic month. Big Hugs. Miss Dogs/Sheryl

Yesterday was a really good day for me. Happiest I have been since I chose to get clean...lucky thirteen I guess. Thanks again everyone, without you I don't think I would be doing this well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemtndogs7 View Post
    Hey Anna May (lady blue) Happy 30 Days!!

Whoop, whoop!! Look at you. Having a regular night can be the best night. His everything going at home? Are you keeping to no big decisions for a while? Still think that's the best plan.. Can you remember when 30 days seemed impossible?

Fantastic month. Big Hugs. Miss Dogs/Sheryl
    Hello Sheryl

Thank you so very much for the congrats, Yes I do agree having a regular night can be the best night... Everything is going pretty good at home... honestly I just concentrate on my recovery and getting better.... I have all the time in the world to worry... No I am not making any big decisions at this time... Just taking it one day at a time..... Yes I agree with you not to make any big decisions for awhile.... 30 days seem like a life time ago I am just happy to be clean from the beast.... I feel like I am getting my life back....

Thanks for the big hug I can use that right about now......
    Thanks for all your support....

Yesterday was a really good day for me. Happiest I have been since I chose to get clean...lucky thirteen I guess. Thanks again everyone, without you I don't think I would be doing this well.
    Hello Tartone

I am so happy to hear about your good day, I am so glad you are feeling good..... Just keep posting the days will began to fly by before you know it.... you be feeling even better....

Have a great day today......

Poppy Girl 37 is offline Member

Happy Birthday Lady!
    And congrats on a whole month free!
    Thanks for posting what you did about not feeling good after 30 or 45 days. I've given up on my detox at 25 days and even 39 days in the past because I thought I would never feel better again. This next time will be different! I know it may take longer but I will feel better eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Girl 37 View Post
    Happy Birthday Lady!
    And congrats on a whole month free!
    Thanks for posting what you did about not feeling good after 30 or 45 days. I've given up on my detox at 25 days and even 39 days in the past because I thought I would never feel better again. This next time will be different! I know it may take longer but I will feel better eventually.
    Hey Poppy Girl

Thank you, yes a whole month free.. I can tell you it was not easy but I am doing it and yes I have up and down day and I can even recognize my triggers....So I know what to stay away from and how to handle it when it is right here in the house.

This time has been a learning experience...

One day at a time clean by my choice.....32 days clean today

Good morning, Anna...

A nudist beach? I have a couple friends that go to one, but I would never have the courage.....lol

Thanks for your encouraging words last night.......and get to writing that book!

Good morning, Anna...

A nudist beach? I have a couple friends that go to one, but I would never have the courage.....lol

Thanks for your encouraging words last night.......and get to writing that book!
    Good Evening Silverling

Yes I use that when I say I wanted to be free.... You are welcome about the encouraging words... I always appreciate when you stop by and leave your encouraging words....

Yes I think the book will have to wait until I get a little better I have to be able to write it without living it over again... If that makes any sense....

I lost count is this day 31 or day 32 oh well all that counting was getting on my nerve, I am still clean... Yes I had my first real craving today....

I fought it thought about all I went through to get this far and I was fine.... Not even worth the fight...

Today I am clean by my choice...

I just love.....clean by my choice!!!

You rock, Anna May!

I just love.....clean by my choice!!!

You rock, Anna May!
    Thanks Silverling.......

I love clean by choice as well, when someone makes you do something it's not by choice...

It's by chance, and it;s a chance you will use again if it's not your own choice.....

Have a wonderful day....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast