Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree34Likes
I can see the Trees
    Ladyblue1866 is offline Banned

43 days clean today

The mood swing have me swinging on the tree's.... Anger today, even at work which I try to keep it out of the work place..
    I made it through, could not wait to get home I just wanted to go to bed we all know with a 8 year old that was not going to happen...I ordered takeout I have been relaxing every since...

Just from reading here I know this is not going to be a piece of cake I am up for the fight, I know as time goes on the good days will be more and the anger will go away....

For today I am 43 days clean by Choice.... Going to bed.....
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Ladyblue1866 is offline Banned

44 days clean today cannot believe it has been 44 days, I felt pretty good today, laugh and had a good day... better than yesterday....Didn't think I could do one more day of the anger thing.... WoW sometimes it gets so intense for me the anger that is... one more day clean to add to my recovery... It getting easier and easier don't even think about the pills anymore... that is great! I talk to my friend today she is still using... She feel funny talking to me, I feel funny talking to her I tell her how great my recovery is going....She tells me how awful she feels still chasing the pills... believe it or not I don't envy her at all.... I feel really sorry for her.... I know she is in a place now where she just take to keep from getting pill sick she does not enjoy it at all.... She is scared to take the jump... I told her you know when you are ready you will be sick and tired of being sick and tired....

I know you are expose to let go of all friends that use, she is a really good friend of mines and It my choice to quit... I am not worried about using again... I don't feel like she is a threat to me at all.... I just pray I can help her when she is tired of the chase, the looking, the lying, the pretending, and all the other things that comes with the beast.. I learned you cannot make anyone be clean has to be there choice...

... My choice, my decision, to be free

44 days clean by choice.....
    Ilovemtndogs7 likes this.

Obsession24 is offline New Member

How did you do it? Cold turkey?

Tartone is offline New Member

I've been so busy with back to school and a new job interview that I haven't written lately but I do continue to read every night. Sorry you had such a bad day lady but your holding strong and doing GREAT! I'm at day 29 and most days are good still so darn tired. Hopefully that will leave soon.
    Brooket likes this.

Anonymous Guest

Lady - I think of you every single day, and was just able to post to you today. I didn't want you to think I forgot about you because I sure didn't. Hang in there Lady. I am cheering for you. We are at 51 and 50 days, respectively. You are at 50 days today WOOT WOOT!!!!!!! Congratulations! Come back on when you can. I miss you.

silverlining1 is offline Senior Member

Hey, Anna....

I'm back from vacation, and hope you are returning soon. I pray you've been reading and staying strong throughout, but, more important, I want you to know how much I missed your little pearls of wisdom......hurry home.
    Pixiepoxie likes this.

Ilovemtndogs7 is offline Advanced Member

Hey Lady-just hoping you will be back soon. Let us know when you can. Think of you often..hugs. Miss Dogs/Sheryl
    Pixiepoxie likes this.

Anonymous Guest

I'm not leaving you Lady. I know you will be back on here soon. Tomorrow it will be 60 days for you! I know it will! Woot woot. I am proud of you Lady. I know you are doing well, and will post to you as long it takes. Run back here as soon as you can. It's heck to be a silent partner!
    Pixiepoxie and silverlining1 like this.

Yes! I am stalking Hope tonight.....please check in when you can, Anna.....I so miss you. No matter what.....let us know where your head is at......we love you and care.
    Pixiepoxie likes this.

Poppy Girl 37 is offline Member

Thinking of you Lady. I hope you're out having fun! >> love to hear how it's going when you're ready to come back.

Anonymous Guest

Ugh, Lady, I am thinking you went away on a 30 day vacation. I had one of those one time, and it was torture. Hang in there hon. I did. We are here for you and thinking of you. Now that your grandchild is in school, is life any easier? I hope so. I know you are doing well. I feel it. Stay strong, my friend. It shouldn't be long now.

Hi Lady-ditto what Hope said.i posted here last night, but..I must have hit a wrong button. It is just my chubby fingers. Please come back when you can. We all think of you. For now,Win The Day!! Hugs. Sheryl

Anonymous Guest

Lady - I am still with you. Don't leave us. I am thinking you should be back with us in the next week or so if my calculations are right and they are generally are. I know it's tempting not to come back and stay on vacation. I know our anger can be such that we want to punish someone. It only hurts ourselves. Come back and let's start where we left off. I just know you will be back from abroad vacation soon. I know you are doing great and, if on the outside chance you aren't. we are here for that too. I promise. No judging allowed. Just plain ole support. I am anxious to hear what you have been up to the last month. I know it's day 71 for you today, Lady. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Anonymous Guest

Lady, it's me again, Hope. I am thinking it's only going to be a few more days before you are back from vacation. I am looking forward to it. I hope you are doing well. I think of you often. Day 75 for me, so Day 74 for you. I know you are doing well. Whatever the case may be, please come back on when you can, ok? I am thinking 4 or 5 days we will see you....

crazyfrog is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hopes1211 View Post
    Lady, it's me again, Hope. I am thinking it's only going to be a few more days before you are back from vacation. I am looking forward to it. I hope you are doing well. I think of you often. Day 75 for me, so Day 74 for you. I know you are doing well. Whatever the case may be, please come back on when you can, ok? I am thinking 4 or 5 days we will see you....
    75 days. That's over 2 months. On the 3rd month you will fall into a natural Ruthven of life and won't really think of popping pills. You are almost there. I'm 5 months clean. Feel normal like when pre pill days. Best choice i ever did really. Good luck! Its actually doable cold turkey.

Anonymous Guest

Crazyfrog is right you know Lady. I know it's only a matter of a few days, if that, and you will be back. I am looking forward to it. I know there will be anger, but just tuck into a pocket, and come back and talk to us. It will fade, in time. I promise. I miss you.
    silverlining1 likes this.

Yes, Anna......I miss you! Hope has some way of figuring out our vacation time.....she nailed mine.....so I pray you will be back soon! Come home.

Lady, it's me Sheryl/Miss Dogs- where are you and when will you be back? We are all thinking if you. Come back soon. Hugs. Sheryl. Win The Day

hatethisdrug is offline New Member

Hello, 3 days clean

Lastchance186 is offline Member

Hello HatingthisDrug

Congrats on being clean 3 days that is a big step....

Please start your own thread so we can reach out to you, this is a old thread and you may not get the attention you need here....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456