• 2 Post By Rockbottombounce
  • 1 Post By Rockbottombounce
I guess relapse is part of the process
    Rockbottombounce is offline Junior Member

Default I guess relapse is part of the process

Hey whats up everyone?
    The last time i posted i was 78 days clean from roxy 30s. Almost made 8 full months clean. Then one day i listened to that voice inside my head and thought i can use recreationally again. We all know how that goes. I was wrong of course and fell back into addiction. The most frustrating part is i saw all the signs and chose to ignore them, chose to believe i knew better and had it under control. Now im back to where i started. Day 1 of no blues. Im depressed as >>>> and idk if its just because of the drugs or because im so angry at myself. Idk why im writing this honestly it just feels good to get it out of my head. Anyone fighting the good fight keep going. Youre stronger than the drugs. Stronger than you know believe me. Keep going it gets so much better. Ill be back later have a good monday.
    Catrina and geez_again like this.

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbottombounce View Post
    Hey whats up everyone?
    The last time i posted i was 78 days clean from roxy 30s. Almost made 8 full months clean. Then one day i listened to that voice inside my head and thought i can use recreationally again. We all know how that goes. I was wrong of course and fell back into addiction. The most frustrating part is i saw all the signs and chose to ignore them, chose to believe i knew better and had it under control. Now im back to where i started. Day 1 of no blues. Im depressed as >>>> and idk if its just because of the drugs or because im so angry at myself. Idk why im writing this honestly it just feels good to get it out of my head. Anyone fighting the good fight keep going. Youre stronger than the drugs. Stronger than you know believe me. Keep going it gets so much better. Ill be back later have a good monday.
    Hello and welcome, I'm so sorry it is under these circumstances but the most important thing is that you are in the process of getting and staying clean again, this time for good! I'm currently trying to taper off of oxy and it's been very difficult to say the least! I did taper off once before about two and a half years ago but I've been using again for the past 10 months or so. For me I experience the most awful anxiety, depression and panic attacks when I'm in the process of quitting and it continues for a few months after I'm clean. These opiates mess up your brains natural production of feel good chemicals like dopamine, serotonin and endorphins to name a few, it takes time for your brain to repair itself and for me this is the worst part! Do you experience any anxiety, depression and/or panic attacks during opiate withdrawal? Can you share your experiences and anything that has helped you through this most difficult time of detox? By the way, how long have you been back using again and how much were you taking per day? Update when you can? Take care... God bless us all!

Thank you for the reply and the warm welcome. As a matter of fact for me the anxiety and depression are the worst parts of WD. Besides the whole not sleeping thing of course. The first time I detoxed I got my hands on a few Xanax bars and would nibble them when the anxiety was becoming too much to handle. Right now I’ve taken a little piece of suboxone and physically besides being tired I feel fine except for the feeling like I want to cry and that I’ve let everyone down and I’m just flat out ashamed. This isn’t me nor who I wanna be anymore. Honestly what helped me the most when detoxing was keeping my mind busy. I know with the physical pain moving a muscle and changing a thought is difficult. I played a ton of video games and read literally anything to keep my mind occupied. And I cannot forget about hitting meetings. Meetings and NA saved me honestly. Being able to talk openly about how I’m feeling and what I’m going thru was tremendous. People understanding and not thinking the worst was definitely helpful. Being around like minded individuals and those with much more time than me helped immensely. Keep going Ricky I’m rooting for you brother. If you ever need someone to chat with do not hesitate. We’re in this together. Let’s become one of the good statistics, the ones not claimed by this disease. Let’s be the ones that beat it. I’m cheering and praying for you. Keep me updated I’ll do the same.

Thank you for the reply and the warm welcome. As a matter of fact for me the anxiety and depression are the worst parts of WD. Besides the whole not sleeping thing of course. The first time I detoxed I got my hands on a few Xanax bars and would nibble them when the anxiety was becoming too much to handle. Right now I’ve taken a little piece of suboxone and physically besides being tired I feel fine except for the feeling like I want to cry and that I’ve let everyone down and I’m just flat out ashamed. This isn’t me nor who I wanna be anymore. Honestly what helped me the most when detoxing was keeping my mind busy. I know with the physical pain moving a muscle and changing a thought is difficult. I played a ton of video games and read literally anything to keep my mind occupied. And I cannot forget about hitting meetings. Meetings and NA saved me honestly. Being able to talk openly about how I’m feeling and what I’m going thru was tremendous. People understanding and not thinking the worst was definitely helpful. Being around like minded individuals and those with much more time than me helped immensely. Keep going Ricky I’m rooting for you brother. If you ever need someone to chat with do not hesitate. We’re in this together. Let’s become one of the good statistics, the ones not claimed by this disease. Let’s be the ones that beat it. I’m cheering and praying for you. Keep me updated I’ll do the same.
    How long did the anxiety and depression last for you when you got clean last time, when did it finally go away? You didn't mention how long you have been using this time or how much you have been using per day? On another note I just wanted to warn you about the suboxone, taking a little piece here and there will definitely help alleviate the oxy withdrawal but from my understanding you are just prolonging the process and then you will have withdrawals from the sub as well? What are your thoughts? I'll check back with you later? God bless us all!

Well this time around I’ve been using again for about 4 months and use anywhere from 90-150mg of oxy in a day. The anxiety lasted for a few months getting less and less everyday. You are correct about the WD from subs I have dealt with them also. I don’t know if this is for everyone but I used subs for 10 days last time I attempted to get clean. I took half of a sub the first 2 days. Then decreased the usage by half every 2 days as my oxy withdrawal subsided. I didn’t feel 100% for about a week after I stopped but it was nothing in comparison to stopping using blues. So this time I’m just going to try to use subs for the first 5 days using the same guideline and see how it goes. I’ve also been hearing a lot about kratom. I might try to use that instead of the subs due to the fact it takes much longer and much more to begin to WD from kratom (from what I’ve been reading). Honestly I’m just going to try to keep doing what I did last time while continuing going to meetings and looking for a sponsor.

Well this time around I’ve been using again for about 4 months and use anywhere from 90-150mg of oxy in a day. The anxiety lasted for a few months getting less and less everyday. You are correct about the WD from subs I have dealt with them also. I don’t know if this is for everyone but I used subs for 10 days last time I attempted to get clean. I took half of a sub the first 2 days. Then decreased the usage by half every 2 days as my oxy withdrawal subsided. I didn’t feel 100% for about a week after I stopped but it was nothing in comparison to stopping using blues. So this time I’m just going to try to use subs for the first 5 days using the same guideline and see how it goes. I’ve also been hearing a lot about kratom. I might try to use that instead of the subs due to the fact it takes much longer and much more to begin to WD from kratom (from what I’ve been reading). Honestly I’m just going to try to keep doing what I did last time while continuing going to meetings and looking for a sponsor.
    Thanks for the reply. I would caution on using the kratom, I've always heard bad things about kratom, I know it's addictive and has withdrawal symptoms that are associated with it as well. You definitely do not want to trade one addiction for another. I know there have been members on the forums here that have had a lot of problems with kratom? Please be careful and do as much research as possible? I know detox symptoms are awful and we want relief so bad, I truly understand but we must be careful using other addictive substances to give us some relief! I've been researching some amino acids that may help like DLPA, L-Glutamine, L-Methionine, L-Tyrosine and B-6? Best of luck to you... God bless us all!

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Hey whats up everyone?
    Welcome!

I'm sorry to hear about your misstep and relapse. Yes. More frequently than not, relapse is a part of the process. Detoxing for the first time comes with all the angst of the unknown. By the time we are at the point when we know we're in trouble and it's time to stop the madness, there usually have already been multiple times that we've had at least small tastes of what withdrawal feels like. The very first time we find ourselves without a pill, we may not even know that the reason we're feeling chitty is because we're beginning to detox. It doesn't take long before we connect the dots and is the beginning of the constant unrelenting worry of running out. After completing a detox, we're so positive that we'll never subject ourselves to that again. And we don't. Until the next time.

Now that we have crossed the line into addiction, it should be obvious to us that for the rest of our lives, we will either be in recovery or in active addiction. There really are no other choices. Acknowledging and accepting the hard fact that we are an addict is only the first step in the process. We need to really sit with that fact and think about it until we truly understand it. I was in active addiction for the better part of twenty years with countless detoxes and relapses. It wasn't until my last Day 1 almost nine years ago that I really understood "one day at a time". I thought I knew what that meant until I did understand. Only then did I realize that I hadn't really understood that concept at all. During my last cold turkey detox, I would look at the clock and promise myself that for the next 15 minutes, I would not try to make a call to get a few pills. Surely I could manage 15 minutes and I could then reconsider. Once the time had passed, I'd do it all over again. I wouldn't look anywhere into the future beyond those 15 minutes. Soon, I was setting my goal as an hour, then two and very soon I was able to handle one day at a time. I have a point (I think) and hopefully I'll get to it this year.

I can't speak for everyone but here's the hitch with the one day at a time concept. In retrospect, setting these small goals was probably the most important tool/method I used to get through my detox. Somewhere deep down I think that I believed that once I got clean and had given it enough time to heal both physically AND mentally that all I had to do was to stay clean. Detoxing is the hard part, I thought. I heard all of the advice that was given to me about staying vigilant and to not forget that I'm but one pill away from a complete relapse. None of this was news to me but the reality is that I didn't truly get it. Not really. This is when I got my wake-up call. I had detoxed and then relapsed over and over AND over again even after having heard all the advice. What was I missing? Clearly, I needed one more bit of advice but I didn't know what it was until someone gave it to me. "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”. (Einstein is given credit for this quote.) . Boom!

I'm sure it's not your imagination that your depression and anxiety this time seems worse. I'm also sure it's a combination of that fact that with prolonged use of opiates, our brain chemicals are out of whack and nothing but some clean time will turn that around. Added to that is the beating that you're giving to yourself right now. We wonder how in the world we could have let this happen again and having survived at least one detox already, you are now reminded of every stinking symptom. The five days it's going to take for them to subside are daunting and they feel like an eternity, not less than a week. Step one for you right now is to acknowledge that your relapse is NOT a measurement of your character or strength and then forgive yourself.

A wonderful tool, if you're not already doing so, is to keep a journal near you at all times right now. When your mind begins to race, open the journal and scratch down what you're thinking about. Begin to make a list of the things in your life that you want to change. Not just the change of choosing to be clean, but changes that will improve your life and sense of well being. Consider things on your bucket list. Both the big stuff and the small stuff. Have you always meant to join the gym? Now is a good time. Think about things that you might enjoy if you'd just try them. When we're early in recovery, boredom is really dangerous so it's always a good idea to find ways to fill your time. Some of your changes don't even have to be a life long commitment. Explore! Art classes, dance classes, take up writing. You get the picture. Flip things around and try to make something positive out of that smelly bag of chit called active addiction. Put the shame into the trash can with conviction and instead be proud of yourself for choosing recovery. It ain't for sissies. Dare to imagine yourself clean and happy with a returned ability to make good choices and have some control back in your life. Until you get there, fake it until you make it. Do little things that will make you feel good about yourself. Make a list of small projects that you have been wanting to get done. Clean a closet or repaint your bathroom. Don't scoff at this! Just completing one thing that you have avoided will make you feel better. Begin to practice random acts of kindness. One of my favorites is at the drive thru to get my coffee in the morning. Once or twice a week, when I get to the window to pay, I also pay for the order of the person behind me. Turns out that this is one of the best things my $2 can buy. It just feels good. Try it.

One last thing. As long as you are keeping your journal near you, take a moment to jot down what's happening or how you're feeling when you get a craving--especially the intense ones. After a time and you've got that list going, you just might see some things repeating themselves. Recognize that these are among your triggers so that you're ready for them when they appear. There will be some triggers that you can work on trying to avoid while there will be many others that are just a part of life. A part of your recovery work will be learn how to cope with the things that can't be changed. This will also mean that you shouldn't avoid them because they're difficult. Meet them head on without fear and do it immediately instead of putting it on the back burner. The back burner won't resolve anything and so long as it's out there unresolved you won't find peace

Peace,

Cat
    Last edited by Anonymous; 09-17-2018 at 05:21 PM.

Anonymous Guest

Cat's writing is so spot on. She has so much personal knowledge and her empathetic nature melts into some information that is invaluable. I am in total agreement with the journal. It's amazing to look at them when I am "on" and "off." What a difference. it makes you really see yourself. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

I totally understand the depression and anxiety that one experiences. I have went through it many times and still do. It's hard, but you can get through it. Physical activity, for me, is so important. it's when I lay on the couch and watch dozens of episodes of SUV that it becomes unbearable.

Cat is right about taking on different things. You have to get out of your own head. It's hard, but necessary. Trying to eat correctly is so important too. Juicing, anything healthy. You really have to spin around and change you. It doesn't happen overnight, but if you really want it, it can happen. Your depression and anxiety may need intervention by a health professional. DO NOT HESITATE to ask for help. There is nothing more important on HOW YOU FEEL. So important. I went to a therapist for a while and it helped. Do you. Take care of you.

I really hope I wasn't too preachy. I don't like that. Cat always has a way with words that help so much from her own experience and never sounds preachy. Just wanted to add my two cents.

Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky71 View Post
    Hello and welcome, I'm so sorry it is under these circumstances but the most important thing is that you are in the process of getting and staying clean again, this time for good! I'm currently trying to taper off of oxy and it's been very difficult to say the least! I did taper off once before about two and a half years ago but I've been using again for the past 10 months or so. For me I experience the most awful anxiety, depression and panic attacks when I'm in the process of quitting and it continues for a few months after I'm clean. These opiates mess up your brains natural production of feel good chemicals like dopamine, serotonin and endorphins to name a few, it takes time for your brain to repair itself and for me this is the worst part! Do you experience any anxiety, depression and/or panic attacks during opiate withdrawal? Can you share your experiences and anything that has helped you through this most difficult time of detox? By the way, how long have you been back using again and how much were you taking per day? Update when you can? Take care... God bless us all!
    Good morning. Last night one of my friends dads who is really big into holistic healing told me about Bach flower extract that is supposed to work wonders for anxiety. He gave me a few drops under my tongue and I swear it helped. Maybe it can help you also. Just thought I’d share the knowledge shared with me. Day 2 going strong I feel a lot better mentally after going to a meeting and being around like minded individuals. It helped really drive home the point that these negative feelings that I’m feeling are part of the process and aren’t necessarily unique to me. Keep pushing and fighting the good fight. As always I’m rooting for all of you. Thanks for the kind words and for sharing your knowledge with me. I also went and got a notebook and will start writing to help get some of these negative thoughts out of my mind. Have a good day everyone I’ll check back a little later.
    geez_again likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hopes1211 View Post
    Cat's writing is so spot on. She has so much personal knowledge and her empathetic nature melts into some information that is invaluable. I am in total agreement with the journal. It's amazing to look at them when I am "on" and "off." What a difference. it makes you really see yourself. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

I totally understand the depression and anxiety that one experiences. I have went through it many times and still do. It's hard, but you can get through it. Physical activity, for me, is so important. it's when I lay on the couch and watch dozens of episodes of SUV that it becomes unbearable.

Cat is right about taking on different things. You have to get out of your own head. It's hard, but necessary. Trying to eat correctly is so important too. Juicing, anything healthy. You really have to spin around and change you. It doesn't happen overnight, but if you really want it, it can happen. Your depression and anxiety may need intervention by a health professional. DO NOT HESITATE to ask for help. There is nothing more important on HOW YOU FEEL. So important. I went to a therapist for a while and it helped. Do you. Take care of you.

I really hope I wasn't too preachy. I don't like that. Cat always has a way with words that help so much from her own experience and never sounds preachy. Just wanted to add my two cents.

Hope
    Not preachy in the least bit. Thank you for taking the time out to give me advice on how to stick to the program this time and the little things I can do to make this transition into clean life a bit easier. I appreciate the help and support. It’s helping me more than I could ever put into words.

extremetm is offline Junior Member

8 months is fantastic. If you did that, you can certainly do it again. Wishing you success.

Quote Originally Posted by extremetm View Post
    8 months is fantastic. If you did that, you can certainly do it again. Wishing you success.
    Yea it was the best I’ve felt about myself and felt physically in a long time. Getting back to that is what’s pushing me now. Thank you for the well wishes it’s greatly appreciated!

Good morning. Last night one of my friends dads who is really big into holistic healing told me about Bach flower extract that is supposed to work wonders for anxiety. He gave me a few drops under my tongue and I swear it helped. Maybe it can help you also. Just thought I’d share the knowledge shared with me. Day 2 going strong I feel a lot better mentally after going to a meeting and being around like minded individuals. It helped really drive home the point that these negative feelings that I’m feeling are part of the process and aren’t necessarily unique to me. Keep pushing and fighting the good fight. As always I’m rooting for all of you. Thanks for the kind words and for sharing your knowledge with me. I also went and got a notebook and will start writing to help get some of these negative thoughts out of my mind. Have a good day everyone I’ll check back a little later.
    Thanks for the info regarding the Bach flower. I've done some research on it and there have been no medical benefits found besides a placebo effect? That being said, I did go on Amazon and I found a lot of good reviews? At this point for me I think it's worth trying, could you please find out what particular brand of Bach flower your friends dad gave you or if he recommends a certain one? The more info you can get me would be great so I can figure out which one to try? Thanks again. I hope you are doing okay today? Update when you can? Take care... God bless us all!

Thanks for the info regarding the Bach flower. I've done some research on it and there have been no medical benefits found besides a placebo effect? That being said, I did go on Amazon and I found a lot of good reviews? At this point for me I think it's worth trying, could you please find out what particular brand of Bach flower your friends dad gave you or if he recommends a certain one? The more info you can get me would be great so I can figure out which one to try? Thanks again. I hope you are doing okay today? Update when you can? Take care... God bless us all!
    You got it. I’ll be seeing him tomorrow so I will most certainly get you that info. Placebo effect or not I don’t know but I know in the moment it helped me tremendously. Day 2 is almost over. It wasn’t as mentally agonizing as yesterday. Today I’m just in pain. My head, my legs I haven’t slept. But I didn’t use and that trumps all of the negative. How’s everything going on your end?

You got it. I’ll be seeing him tomorrow so I will most certainly get you that info. Placebo effect or not I don’t know but I know in the moment it helped me tremendously. Day 2 is almost over. It wasn’t as mentally agonizing as yesterday. Today I’m just in pain. My head, my legs I haven’t slept. But I didn’t use and that trumps all of the negative. How’s everything going on your end?
    Thanks for the update and thanks in advance for getting that info for me.

I'm going through a lot of depression and relentless anxiety myself, I am tapering oxy pretty aggressively because I only have a certain amount of meds left. I was here on the forums a few years ago and I got clean, the depression and anxiety was awful and lasted a few months after my last pill. And now I'm going through this >>>> again, I really hate myself for being in this position again! Here's a link to my latest thread if you want to check it out? There's a lot of information on last page, here's the link -
    https://forum.drugs.com/need-talk/an...tes-74920.html

I can't wait to get through this again, I hate the anxiety and depression I get from coming off opiates, that should be enough to never touch this stuff again but I said that last time and look at me now? This sux! You sound like you're doing pretty good considering this is only day two for you going cold turkey! Take care... God bless us all!

Thanks for the update and thanks in advance for getting that info for me.

I'm going through a lot of depression and relentless anxiety myself, I am tapering oxy pretty aggressively because I only have a certain amount of meds left. I was here on the forums a few years ago and I got clean, the depression and anxiety was awful and lasted a few months after my last pill. And now I'm going through this >>>> again, I really hate myself for being in this position again! Here's a link to my latest thread if you want to check it out? There's a lot of information on last page, here's the link -
    https://forum.drugs.com/need-talk/an...tes-74920.html

I can't wait to get through this again, I hate the anxiety and depression I get from coming off opiates, that should be enough to never touch this stuff again but I said that last time and look at me now? This sux! You sound like you're doing pretty good considering this is only day two for you going cold turkey! Take care... God bless us all!
    Hey Rockbottom, just checking in to see how you are doing? I hope you are okay today? Give an update when you can? I'm wishing you well... God bless us all!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 09-19-2018 at 11:52 PM.

Hey Rockbottom, just checking in to see how you are doing? I hope you are okay today? Give an update when you can? I'm wishing you well... God bless us all!
    Doing well thank you. On day 4 and honestly the anxiety is way more bearable. I’ve been to a meeting every day since I started this process again. I must say that helps more than anything. I’ve been trying to build a network of clean individuals. I suggest you do the same. It helps with the anxiety because you can meet and interact with people that are going through or have gone through exactly what we’re going through right now and that alone helps put my mind at ease. Because it shows me staying clean is possible and that all these negative feelings and thoughts are not unique to us and will subside over time. I suggest reading when the anxiety and thoughts get over bearing. Keep your brain occupied. How’s everything going on your end? Update when possible.

Doing well thank you. On day 4 and honestly the anxiety is way more bearable. I’ve been to a meeting every day since I started this process again. I must say that helps more than anything. I’ve been trying to build a network of clean individuals. I suggest you do the same. It helps with the anxiety because you can meet and interact with people that are going through or have gone through exactly what we’re going through right now and that alone helps put my mind at ease. Because it shows me staying clean is possible and that all these negative feelings and thoughts are not unique to us and will subside over time. I suggest reading when the anxiety and thoughts get over bearing. Keep your brain occupied. How’s everything going on your end? Update when possible.
    Last night was pretty bad as far as the depression goes! I left a link to my thread in an earlier post to you. Are you still taking the sub cause if you are that would explain why you are not having too rough of a time? Were you able to get me any more information on the Bach flower? Let me know? Thanks... God bless us all!

Actually today’s my second day without the subs and I feel pretty alright. Have a little headache and am a little fatigued but 10000% better than I was monday. I’m still waiting on the Bach flower information. Will send it as soon as possible.

Actually today’s my second day without the subs and I feel pretty alright. Have a little headache and am a little fatigued but 10000% better than I was monday. I’m still waiting on the Bach flower information. Will send it as soon as possible.
    After much research I've ordered the Bach Flower Rescue Remedy from Amazon. There were a lot of positive reviews that said it has helped people to calm down, wind down, relax, etc...? We'll see soon enough? I'm still feeling the same, how about you? I'm wishing you well... God bless us all!

Anonymous Guest

I meant to put this post on your thread instead of Cat's. Whoops:

You are sweet, and I hope you are feeling better. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I just keep thinking you have done it before. Remember that and hold on to that. I hope you take a little walk today. i am going to get a bike since my feet hurt so bad. I do well cardiovascular and my lung capacity is fine, but the pain in my feet becomes too much. I know music and exercise are my healers.

Please have a good day today. You deserve it.

Hope

Quote Originally Posted by hopes1211 View Post
    I meant to put this post on your thread instead of Cat's. Whoops:

You are sweet, and I hope you are feeling better. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I just keep thinking you have done it before. Remember that and hold on to that. I hope you take a little walk today. i am going to get a bike since my feet hurt so bad. I do well cardiovascular and my lung capacity is fine, but the pain in my feet becomes too much. I know music and exercise are my healers.

Please have a good day today. You deserve it.

Hope
    Music is a must for me. I have It on at all times so when the voice in my head telling me to get high gets too loud I have something else to listen to. Today is my second day with no subs and 6th day with no 30mg Roxie’s. My stomach is about as far as WD symptoms are going and that is bearable. I feel great today. Better than I have in a long time. I just keep reminding myself I’ve done this before so I can most certainly do it again. Thanks for all the kind words and support you’ve all been my rock when I didn’t have anywhere else to go.
    OKC-26 likes this.

How’s it going

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Hey rockbottombounce...
    Im not sure if this your original thread since we are being restricted on this forum I just wanted to check in and see if you are doing ok? Update me when you get a chance...

Hey how are you?! Thank you for checking up on me I appreciate it greatly. As of today I’m 9 days off roxys and 5 off suboxone. I feel a little better every day and look forward to continuing feeling better. Hbu?
    geez_again likes this.

Hey how are you?! Thank you for checking up on me I appreciate it greatly. As of today I’m 9 days off roxys and 5 off suboxone. I feel a little better every day and look forward to continuing feeling better. Hbu?
    I'm doing ok. Your doing great I'm Proud of You. Stay hydrated keep it moving every day clean is a good day. Keep posting my friend we are all here to support you...

Quote Originally Posted by Lvg nghtmare View Post
    I'm doing ok. Your doing great I'm Proud of You. Stay hydrated keep it moving every day clean is a good day. Keep posting my friend we are all here to support you...
    Thank you the kind words always helped when I was feeling my lowest. Today I’m 16 days off roxy 30s and am feeling better every day. Today has been the most I’ve craved getting High since trying to stop. Just getting it outta my head here so I can read how stupid I sound lol. Hope everyone’s doing well.

Thank you the kind words always helped when I was feeling my lowest. Today I’m 16 days off roxy 30s and am feeling better every day. Today has been the most I’ve craved getting High since trying to stop. Just getting it outta my head here so I can read how stupid I sound lol. Hope everyone’s doing well.
    Awesome... As you know keep racking up the clean days the cravings are just thoughts and yes this too shall pass as long as you dont take action on those thoughts. One day at a time my friend. I so identify with how you feel its all normal everything you are feeling and going through. Keep posting here to support you...