I'm back and this time is it!!!
    doneforreal is offline New Member

Default I'm back and this time is it!!!

I posted last week and sure enough on Day 2...I relapsed!!!...Today is REALLY My final Day one!!!...I woke up AND anxiety kicked in AND thoughts racing!!!...I took two neurontin and within an Hour I've been asleep all Day and only woke up because My Daughter came Home from School!!!...As for My Son thankfully My Cousin took Him for a few Day's!!!...Right now all I want to do is sleep!!!...As for coming back here...PLEASE...Hold Me accountable!!!...I need encouragement!!!...I know that Tomorrow will be HORRIBLE!!!

I'm on My second Day...NO...Turning back...I have RLS now so I took 3 Neurontin hoping it helps and just put on a clonidine patch!!!...I really need some encouragement!!!

ItsPossible is offline Member

Hi done!
    Welcome! I can totally feel the determination in your post! How great it can be to be excited about our final day 1!
    I found clonodine helped a lot with rls, anxiety, sleep and hot and cold sweats. It's a great tool for detox but also made me sluggish.
    Do you have the items from the Thomas Recipe?
    Feel free to tell us about your past use so we can understand a little better. It will give you something to write about as well.
    I posted and read a lot of threads during my detox and it truly helped.
    What does your support system at home look like?
    Congrats on making it this far and welcome to the most wonderful place to get your life back on track!
    Love and light,
    Butterfly xxoo

Thank You so much for the reply!!!...Other than My Cousin, You Guy's are My ONLY support!!!...I posted last Week but relapsed, AND I'm back here AND I mean it's My last time!!!...I have about 20 immodium pills, a clonidine patch that I'm currently wearing and some vitamin's, and neurontin about 50 pills and a ONLY one 0.5mg of Klonopin and some Seroquel to help sleep if I need it!!!...Right now I am VERY tired and lethargic AND very shaky!!!...I'm thinking of no more neurontin since I took 3 Today and taking off this patch and roughing it out?!...Thought's???!!! :-)

Oh and My habit was a pretty hefty oxycodone and oxycontin habit like I would take 6 of the 80's a Day and just not be sick and no euphoria!!!...I will be 48 Hour's in at 4pm Today!!! :-)

I am sooo tired and lethargic and I know that I need to push Myself!!!...How do I just do it feeling like this???!!!

Cold turkey can and has been done. My advice would be to take the vitamins on the Thomas Recipe.
    Mulit, b complex and magnesium.
    All i had was smoothies for the first few days, and bananas. I took a lot of baths. You're almost there, look how far you've come already!
    A walk around the street would help, or up and down stairs. If you convince yourself you have the flu, you can treat those symptoms with rest, fluids and love.
    I know it can be hard to rest, so I YouTube 10 min guided meditations to help.
    Sleepy time tea can really relax you. Melatonin at night may promote more sleep.
    Keep on keeping on done! I am sure you feel that going back to that kind of living is no living at all. This is your passage to the life you were meant to live. You can get through it because look how capable you were of getting through the art of addictive living. Believe in yourself when the discomfort whispers to get more. Answer NO to the call of pills and YES to the call of the life of your dreams!
    love and light
    Butterfly xxoo

I am and thank You sooo much for the response!!!...I've come this far and no turning back!!!...I've took the clonidine patch off and I'm just gonna rough this out!!!...I've hate the feeling knowing that Tomorrow will be My worst being Day 3 BUT I will do this!!!...I've have magnesium and B12...NO more neurontin and stuff...I'm gonna ride this out naturally with maybe some Seroquel to sleep at Night!!!...I've can't wait to meet You all on the other side!!! :-)

I need some pep talk from Cat right about now!!! :-)

When will energy come back and normal sleep???!!! :-(

All I keep on thinking of right now is that scene in Caddyshack where Danny the Caddy is walking with Chevy Chase character Ty Webb and He say's to Danny...Do You do drugs and Danny replies everyday and Chevy replies good, good!!!...It has Me in stitches and I find it hysterical!!!...Anything to laugh right now!!! :-)

Hey there,
    The energy question in the hardest to answer. For me, it was day 5. I woke up HUNGRY and with a feeling of a weight lifted off me.
    I think I shovelled or did something physical and it got the blood flowing for me to do more. I began to get these bursts of energy that made the down time much easier to accept. It can go up and down for the first few weeks but by the end of the first month I was feeling the same as my cousin who has never been addicted to anything. It's important to remember that our thoughts effect us strongly so fear not the day 3, but invite it to show you what you are capable of. Ask it to bring strength to you so that you can get through another day closer to the life you were meant to live.
    I forced myself to get dressed on day 3 and every other after that. It took me a long time to shower, dress in jeans and do my hair and makeup. i rested on the couch before putting my shoes and coat on and going outside just for 5 mins. My legs felt like lead and I just floated along. Then a beautiful moment would hit me, like seeing and feeling the beauty of a simple snowfall, watching my kids catch them, or the sun setting through the trees. These small moments gave me goosebumps and filled me with awe. They may not have lasted long, but they kept me going through it all.
    Exercise will give you energy. It takes a little effort but so rewarding. Jumping jacks, crunches, squats, walking, running, dancing.
    I lived on movies for the first 2 days. I loved to laugh and cry.
    This is all unfolding for you

crazyfrog is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ItsPossible View Post
    Hey there,
    The energy question in the hardest to answer. For me, it was day 5. I woke up HUNGRY and with a feeling of a weight lifted off me.
    I think I shovelled or did something physical and it got the blood flowing for me to do more. I began to get these bursts of energy that made the down time much easier to accept. It can go up and down for the first few weeks but by the end of the first month I was feeling the same as my cousin who has never been addicted to anything. It's important to remember that our thoughts effect us strongly so fear not the day 3, but invite it to show you what you are capable of. Ask it to bring strength to you so that you can get through another day closer to the life you were meant to live.
    I forced myself to get dressed on day 3 and every other after that. It took me a long time to shower, dress in jeans and do my hair and makeup. i rested on the couch before putting my shoes and coat on and going outside just for 5 mins. My legs felt like lead and I just floated along. Then a beautiful moment would hit me, like seeing and feeling the beauty of a simple snowfall, watching my kids catch them, or the sun setting through the trees. These small moments gave me goosebumps and filled me with awe. They may not have lasted long, but they kept me going through it all.
    Exercise will give you energy. It takes a little effort but so rewarding. Jumping jacks, crunches, squats, walking, running, dancing.
    I lived on movies for the first 2 days. I loved to laugh and cry.
    This is all unfolding for you
    Yep. That helps a lot. Exercise. Even when you are full blown in wd, exertion actually helps a tiny bit. I see exercise as beneficial when you are on a downhill of withdrawal. Its hard to get up and do anything though... i mean dead hard. But if you push... it rewards. But the only cure is TIME. I did mines full CT. I suffered mentaly on the first 2 weeks. Then i slowly got better each day. It was on day 24 i remember, when i actually felt all cured. But what lingered was those cravings, they eere small but they were there. After 2 months they almost went away fully. 3 months, i was living normally and happy. Its 9 months now. Incredible really. After almost 8 yrs of these pills. But im happy in not being hooked no more. Plus i recently saw a article tgat the cdc i think is recommending again new guidlines for opiates. They are considering only giving out 1 week supply scripts now. That will devestate everyone who gets a monthly script. So now you have to see the doc every week. And we all over dose. I was rxed 1 pill every 6 hours. So it was a 90 count bottle. But i never took it as prescribed. I ate them like skittles. I used to take 3 pills every 4 hours.So i was taking 12 pills a day. So under the new rules, >> run out the next day. Then suffer for 5 days?! Lololol. Nope! Not going through that craap.