Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree317Likes
I'm having the worse time I'm so sick
    OKC-26 is offline Member

Hey Judy, sorry to hear about your tough evening and morning. But it looks like overall things are getting better for you! Look how far you’ve come! You’re doing awesome.

I personally never got around to exercising.. so I can’t really comment on that, a lot of others recommend it over and over though. I did however change up my morning routine. Instead of rolling over and grabbing the pill bottle and driving through McDonald’s or doughnut shop, I get up and make the bed, take a shower, then go sit down at the table and eat a good (well good for me haha) breakfast. Even that little change for me makes a difference. I know I’m not jogging 3 miles then eating a kail smoothie, but it’s a change. Now after a handful of weeks I kind of enjoy cooking breakfast for myself instead of ordering through a drive thru. It’s finding something that works for YOU. But find something NEW.

Smile judy, you’re doing great.
    Catrina and 10years39days like this.

Judy3755 is offline Member

I start thinking I'm doing better, then last night happens, this morning happens, but I force myself to go to work. I'm so use to grabbing a couple pills every time I feel uncomfortable or something hurts and that's my big change right now. I hate every time I taper off the Subutex because I get "sick" but I hate staying on it at the same time.

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Yes Judy even a small reduction can kick up some symptoms but they should only last a day or two. If today is the 4th day at your new dose, hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow. I would expect that you will and I hope that you will.

Peace,

Cat

Thank you for always helping

I'm just posting how it really feels and with a 7 percent drop i started yawning all the time and I have the chills I'm freezing, I felt ok for 9 days then here I am not good. I had to force my self to stay at work. I know I've come a long way but it still doesn't feel like, I knew from Uncle thread that it wasn't going to last.
    UncleLeo likes this.

I'm am going to be sooo glad when I get off of this stuff I hate that is all I ever think of, am I going to be sick tomorrow am I going to Wed. My only child is graduating from from college and going to law school and I don't know if I will feel well enough to go .

Today is actually the fourth day I started my new dose on Friday so last night was really bad, chills, which I just started having the last couple days, yawning all the time, my arms hurting is one of worst things I hope today is better !!o
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-15-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Today has been worse then yesterday can such a small drop make me feel so bad ? for 9 days I was feeling ok that was 2.9 mg I only dropped 7 percent and that was Friday morning

Cat, I don't know if you can help me or if anyone can. I get my Subutex from the compound pharmacy I picked up my Subutex Thursday and started it Friday morning I'm went from 2.9 mg to 2.7 mg a 7 percent drop when I started the new dose it was weird the Subutex was all chipped and it was weird, the pharmacy said it's ok just put it in the freezer?? Which I did. Starting yesterday I starting feeling really bad like I was detoxing bad. I called the pharmacy they said they must have made it wrong???? Now what do I do they are making me new ones but now I'm going to be sick for 4 more days ? It will be like starting all over ? Please help
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-15-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Anonymous Guest

I was going to suggest the pharmacy might have screwed up because your symptoms seemed different than your normal issues.

Do you have any 2 mg pills left over from before you started getting them compounded?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-15-2018 at 07:42 PM.

Yes I still have some

Anonymous Guest

You could try two things. See how you do on 2mg and if that provides relief. You never know as it might be enough especially if you don't know what you've been taking the last four days. If it works, you'd already be down to 2mgs. Or, take 1 1/2 which is 3mg which is basically what you were on before Friday and wait for the new ones.

If you think you can 1/4 them, 1 1/4 would be 2.5mg.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-15-2018 at 08:01 PM.

Thank you!!

One more question, this whole pharmacy thing messed me up ,I was doing so good after having such a hard time on Subutex, the pharmacy is making me a new prescription tomorrow (they didn't even apologize) do I just keep going on the amount I was suppose to be taking 2.7 since I don't really what I've been taking the last four days even though I know it was less then I was suppose to be taken? does that make sense? Thanks

Anonymous Guest

I thought it was going to take four days to get them? You said you were going to be sick for four more days?

If you are buying the 2.7 tomorrow, then take them and hopefully feel better.

UncleLeo is offline Advanced Member

Judy - try the 2mg for a few days if you can. It's a good dose to stabilize at. And even I managed to stabilize at 2.

Last night I took a 2 mg pill and then this morning I took the same and now I have the shakes so bad, the same way I use to get when I was on the higher dose of Subutex. My arms don't hurt anymore and I don't have the chills but this is worse. I get my new prescription this afternoon which is 2.7mg , it seems like everything is such a mess I was suppose to have been tapering down from 2 .9 mg to 2.7 mg , but I don't know what I was taking since the pharmacy screwed up , but I know it had to be a lot less since I was having so many bad withdrawl symptoms. Now I don't know if I'm going to somewhat ok starting back on 2.7mg or did taking the two 2 mg pills is going to make me worse? I was doing so good before this happened

Anonymous Guest

You took 4mg in the space of 12 hours????!!!!

2mg per day. Per 24hrs!
    UncleLeo likes this.

Yes, I didn't even realize it till after I did it . I take my regular dose at 5 in the after noon and then 5 in the morning. Not until I started shaking did I realize what I did. Now I don't know what I should do...

Uncle Leo,
    I only had two of the 2 mg pills left so now I'm only going to have the new prescription from the compound pharmacy which is the 2.7 mg .
    UncleLeo likes this.

Anonymous Guest

Sorry for my quick post as I had to run out.

The good news is you definitely have your dose down if the high dose was too much. Also, since you didn't have chills and sweats, obviously the compounded pills were causing withdrawals.

Don't take any more today! If you want to try doing the 2mg as a test, either take half a pill twice a day, or just one per 24 hours starting tomorrow. I'm leaning toward the halves since that's what you're used to.

I agree with Leo, it's worth a try at just 2mg per 24hrs total.

Just a thought, but I wouldn't pick up the 2.7 pills until you are sure you want them at that strength.
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

I don't know if you saw what I just posted but I don't have any more of the 2 mg pills all I'm going to have is the Subutex I'm picking up today and those are gel like little squares that you put under your tounge, there is no way I can cut it or figure out 2 mgs so all I can do now is take the 2.7 mgs and they actually come in 1.35mg squares so I take one in the morning and one at night.

So , I should not take anything till tomorrow morning since I already took 4 mg since last night? Thanks
    Catrina likes this.

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    So , I should not take anything till tomorrow morning since I already took 4 mg since last night? Thanks
    Definitely do not take anything else today. What you've taken will hold you at least 24 hours. If it's not possible to try and stabilize at 2mg (that's awesome advice but guess it can't happen right now) then go back to 2.7/day. How many days in a row did you take 4mg? Since last Friday so that's 5 or 6 days? It is what it is at this point. I'd just begin to take 2.7/day just like you were supposed to do in the first place.

Here's my thought if you're up to it. Because you were taking nearly twice the amount you were supposed to take, I'd see if you can manage tomorrow without taking anything to try and allow some of the sub to dissipate instead of putting more on top of what's already in your system. If you find things are getting too hard, then sometime later in the day go ahead and take half of your dose or 1.35 and see if that'll get you through until Friday. If you can manage without anything tomorrow or can get by with the 1.35 that'll help to get you back on track. You can then begin your 2.7mg/day on Saturday. Just a thought and that's what I'd try to do but it's your call.

Peace,

Cat
    UncleLeo likes this.

Cat,
    I only took 2 mg last night and 2mg this morning so I ended up taking 4mg in 12 hours.The pharmacy made me new 1.35 mg gels or whatever they are called and I took one at 5:00 so I'm not going to take one in the morning, the last four days I don't what amount I was taking but it was less then the 3.7mg I was suppose to be getting because I was so sick.Should I not take any tomorrow to level at that 4 mg I took? I wish I hadn't taken those 4 mg, I don't want it to mess me up. The compound pharmacy apologized for making the Subutex wrong but that was 4 days that I was sick and don't know the amount I was taking. I found another pharmacy that can make the amounts that I need and they said they make ithe Subutex in liquid form which will be better since I don't trust the other pharmacy anymore.

Anonymous Guest

So even after it was pointed out that you took 4mg in 12 hours, which made you sick, and having it suggested to not take any more that day, you went ahead and took another 1.35 at 5:00?

Did I read that right?

Judi, I'm not trying to be mean. I just want to make sure I understand. If you did take another dose, why did you? There is no wrong answer or judgment. Just your awareness of your patterns as you had already popped the two 2mg subs - I suspect out of habit. I write this only to provoke thought about new patterns in your future. Xoxo

Did you know Sub is a 24hr long acting med? If you didn't know this, you know now. Dosing twice a day is usually for psychological reasons, and maybe some can't stomach the whole dose at once.

Moving forward, I hope the new pharmacy works better for you. Back on schedule and I wouldn't fret about taking the extra for just one day. It's in the past now, and you've been doing much better.
    Catrina likes this.

So this is what happened, I had 2 pkts of foil that had crushed pills in it when I was trying to divide the doses myself ,I marked the foils with AM and PM , I though there was 2mgs in each foil but there was only 1mg in each foil ( I had written it down in the inside of the foil. So when I found out there was only 1 mg I went ahead and started taking my regular dose so hopefully I can get back on track and I'm switching pharmacies so this doesn't happen again since I though I was doing ok before this happened
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-17-2018 at 11:00 AM.

Anonymous Guest

Last night I took a 2 mg pill and then this morning I took the same and now I have the shakes so bad, the same way I use to get when I was on the higher dose of Subutex. My arms don't hurt anymore and I don't have the chills but this is worse.
    So this is what happened, I had 2 pkts of foil that had crushed pills in it when I was trying to divide the doses myself ,I marked the foils with AM and PM , I though there was 2mgs in each foil but there was only 1mg in each foil ( I had written it down in the inside of the foil. So when I found out there was only 1 mg I went ahead and started taking my regular dose so hopefully I can get back on track and I'm switching pharmacies so this doesn't happen again since I though I was doing ok before this happened
    So I guess it wasn't a higher dose that gave you the shakes then? Interesting.

Since I don't I don't know what the compound pharmacy was given me but I know it was Lowe then I was suppose to be given since the medicine was all chipped that's why they made new ones.

This morning I didn't take my dose I don't have any shakes but I have the chills again, my arms hurt again, I don't know what my problem is I don't know why I have so many problems on this stuff ,I'm going to have to keep going cause all I can do is try to get off of it and hope I can get stable at some point before I completely stop. Thanks
    UncleLeo likes this.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast