Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 421 to 450 of 483
Like Tree325Likes
I'm having the worse time I'm so sick
  1. #421
    Randy35 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    Randy
    If you can let me know what you think I should do whatever you suggest I'm going to do I've reached the end .

    I'm doing my best to help you Judy, as is everyone else here that has replied. It's very confusing because to my knowledge you are the ONLY person that been here that has had this much trouble.

    I'm thinking here so please hang in there ok.

    Randy

  2. #422
    Judy3755 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    281

    Default

    I think I'm going to have to stop the Subutex and wait even longer then I did, I don't think I waited long enough even though I tried I'm going to have to try even harder. I can't stay like this anymore and I remember you saying in the beginning of my taper that if you don't start it right in the beginning it's just going to follow you all through your taper that could only be the reason it's not working for me but it works for everyone else. I've been on the subs for seven months but have always felt sick on them . This last week I've been taking different amounts so my doses are so messed up as it is. I have a few more questions then I'm going to stop bothering you. First of all my last dose I was taking was 1.45 twice a day what dose should I start back on? Just because I've read on here don't lower your dose more then 25 percent at a time and my other question is since I stopped yesterday and re started this morning is that going to mess my plan up? When I start back up how will know if the Subutex is working right? Thank you thank you and thank you, my husband doesn't think I should be doing this he thinks I should do what the doctor says he doesn't understand the doctor is the one who let me start taking the subs only 2 days after stopping methadone and he put me on 16mgs to start off with. Everything this forum had been right on so far.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-22-2018 at 12:48 PM.
    Randy35 likes this.

  3. #423
    Randy35 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    I think I'm going to have to stop the Subutex and wait even longer then I did, I don't think I waited long enough even though I tried I'm going to have to try even harder. I can't stay like this anymore and I remember you saying in the beginning of my taper that if you don't start it right in the beginning it's just going to follow you all through your taper that could only be the reason it's not working for me but it works for everyone else. I've been on the subs for seven months but have always felt sick on them . This last week I've been taking different amounts so my doses are so messed up as it is. I have a few more questions then I'm going to stop bothering you. First of all my last dose I was taking was 1.45 twice a day what dose should I start back on? Just because I've read on here don't lower your dose more then 25 percent at a time and my other question is since I stopped yesterday and re started this morning is that going to mess my plan up? When I start back up how will know if the Subutex is working right? Thank you thank you and thank you, my husband doesn't think I should be doing this he thinks I should do what the doctor says he doesn't understand the doctor is the one who let me start taking the subs only 2 days after stopping methadone and he put me on 16mgs to start off with. Everything this forum had been right on so far.

    Great! Really great plan, Judy!!!

    And you are NEVER bothering anyone here. We're here to help.

    Stay off the subs as long as you possibly can. My hope is you'll feel well enough to not have to go back on the subs. But IF you do have to get back on PLEASE start back up with the LOWEST POSSIBLE DOSE. If you have no choice but to go back to the subs I would begin dosing with no more than .25mg (1/4 of 1mg) as your beginning dose. Then you wait an hour to see how you feel. If you're still not feeling well you add another .25mg dose and wait another hour, and so on until you begin feeling better.

    But the KEY to this working is you being off the subs for at least 2-3 days, and longer if you possibly can.

    As I told you before this won't be easy and you'll feel some symptoms. But they shouldn't be that terrible. You have to fight through this and be determined to see it through. I fully believe this is the best way to determine the best course of action.

    Randy
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-22-2018 at 12:57 PM.
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

  4. #424
    Judy3755 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Randy,
    If this sounds like a good plan to you when should I start , I have to go to gradation on Thursday and I don't want to be so sick that I can't sit there, it's three hours long. I don't want any excuses for me not following through if I can't go I won't .

  5. #425
    Judy3755 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    281

    Default

    A question if it's says not to taper off of the subs until you get to the lowest dose because you will get really sick on since I've been on them 7 months won't I get really sick if don't go back on them?

  6. #426
    Randy35 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    Randy,
    If this sounds like a good plan to you when should I start , I have to go to gradation on Thursday and I don't want to be so sick that I can't sit there, it's three hours long. I don't want any excuses for me not following through if I can't go I won't .

    That's totally up to you Judy. I completely understand and I sure wouldn't want anything to disrupt you from being at the graduation. The thing is you're sick if you take the subs and sick if you don't. I think you should do what you have to do to get by until after the graduation ceremony and then begin your time off the subs. You can make Friday your first day off the subs.

    How does this sound?

    Randy
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

  7. #427
    OKC-26 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Hey Judy! Just dropping in to say hello. Sorry today’s been so rough for you, it’s going to get better though.

    I’m sure your not going to feel great if you do decide to go off of the subs... but you’re already feeling bad almost everyday it seems using them. I would give it a shot! You’ve been on this road for 7 months, why not give three days?

    You can do it Judy! You’ve already came soooo far!
    Randy35 and Lvg nghtmare like this.

  8. #428
    Randy35 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    A question if it's says not to taper off of the subs until you get to the lowest dose because you will get really sick on since I've been on them 7 months won't I get really sick if don't go back on them?
    Yes, that's possible Judy. But nothing we've tried has worked thus far so we have to try something different. I think this is the next logical move after giving this some serious thought. I'm certainly not wanting to make you sick, or sicker than you've been. There have been people that have jumped from some seriously high doses of sub and made it, although that's never advised. What we're attempting to try isn't dangerous, it just may make you uncomfortable and things could get very uncomfortable at times, but we have to try everything possible to hopefully make you feel better.

    Randy

  9. #429
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    How are you feeling right now Judy? Have the shakes settled down?

    When was your last dose? .9ml (1.35mg) @ 3:00am?

    When you take your next dose, tell us how much you plan to take.

    Let's think this through beforehand!

  10. #430
    Judy3755 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    281

    Default

    I still have the shakes and still feel this same and I don't know how much to take my family hates and I feel like I'm never going to get better

  11. #431
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Sunday 12:38pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    So I was given a syringe and told to take 1 mg which is 1.5 mg twice a day which would give me 3 mg a day yesterday I took the 1 mg and that was too much this morning I took between the 1mg and the 0.9 mg which is still too much
    Sunday 4:20pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    I give up now I'm getting the chills and the shakes I don't know what's wrong with me
    Monday 5:41am
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    Here goes my first day no subs!!! I'm listening to Randy , my daughter graduates from college Thursday I hope I'm ok to go by then. I have faith.o
    Monday 2:36pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    To all of you you thank you , I'm just taking one day at a time it's been 24 hours hours !!
    Monday 4:20pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    Right I'm feeling ok
    Monday 6:55pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    I'm starting to feel bad my body is hurting , I keep yawning I'm so uncomfortable and can't sit still
    Monday 7:41pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    I'm not doing good all ready
    Tuesday 3:00am
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    It's 3:00 in the morning I tried to dose because I was so sick whatever I took it was too much
    Judy's timeline. Hope this posts.

  12. #432
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Looking at the timeline, roughly the first 12 hours after you dose, you get the shakes. You had the next 16 feeling okay. And by 30- 36 hours after your last dose, you had withdrawal - which is right on schedule.

    Does this sound about right to you Judy?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-22-2018 at 04:42 PM.

  13. #433
    Judy3755 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    281

    Default

    I just read a post about what are the side effects of to much subs, the exact same issues I'm having feeling weird, feeling speedy like I drank ten pots of coffee, very uncomfortable just like they said twenty minutes after I take the Subutex I feel it.

  14. #434
    Judy3755 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    281

    Default

    That is right

  15. #435
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy35 View Post
    Stay off the subs as long as you possibly can. My hope is you'll feel well enough to not have to go back on the subs. But IF you do have to get back on PLEASE start back up with the LOWEST POSSIBLE DOSE. If you have no choice but to go back to the subs I would begin dosing with no more than .25mg (1/4 of 1mg) as your beginning dose. Then you wait an hour to see how you feel. If you're still not feeling well you add another .25mg dose and wait another hour, and so on until you begin feeling better.
    When you have to dose, take .2 ml and wait the hour which is just converting Randy's plan to the liquid dose.

  16. #436
    Judy3755 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    281

    Default

    So I took 1.75mg this morning at 3 now I should just take .2 ? I was going to stop the Subutex tomorrow now I'm confused
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-22-2018 at 05:25 PM.

  17. #437
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    No. Don't take any right now.

  18. #438
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Judy,

    Please post your plan regarding Subutex for the next few days with all the details. I need to hear it from you so I know what you're doing, and you know too. Isn't your daughter graduating on Thursday?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-22-2018 at 05:40 PM.

  19. #439
    Judy3755 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    281

    Default

    So my daughter is graduating Thursday night and I don't won't to go sick so I was going to stop taking the Subutex tomorrow night so hopefully I won't be to sick to go to the graduation. When I stopped the Subutex Sunday night I was good all day until last night ,if that makes sense, that why I want to wait until tomorrow. The dose I took at 3 was too strong because it made me so shaking and anxious and I could sleep all night. Since my doses have been so messed up I now don't know how much to take tonight so I don't get so shaking and anxious ,I was stable on 2.9 but then the pharmacy messed up so my doctor put me back up to 3mg which was too much so I took 2.9 but I think that's too high.every thing has been so messed up, everyone is so trying to help me and all of this has been so complicated even I would give up on me. I am going to do what Randy said but I can't till tomorrow I just need to know how much to take tonight. Thank you so much for listening and helping.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-22-2018 at 05:52 PM.

  20. #440
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    How are you feeling right now?

  21. #441
    Judy3755 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    281

    Default

    The same as I felt all day I feel hopeless my fore arms hurt and so shaking

  22. #442
    UncleLeo is offline Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,272

    Default

    What about a different pharmacy? Or go back to the doc and get reg Suboxone maybe? Anyway, just to recap your "always feel like death every day" - if you'll allow me to question the witness..."you say you've 'always' felt awful on sub?

    Judy 5/12/18:
    You are so right , it's hard to get up and go to work during the week but I keep occupied, the weekends I don't do anything, and I have been feeling so much better. It's been 7 months no methadone but it's also been 7 months on Subutex but I feel so much better on this amount then when I did on 16mg. If the anixety gets better I'm going to start going out on the weekends like I use to. I shouldn't be complaining because I'm so much better then I was.

    Judy 5/10/18
    "Uncle Leo,
    It's beautiful outside today(again) it's been a good week so far."

    Judy 5/8/18
    Today it's 75 degrees outside a beautiful day, didn't feel real bad today, tomorrow I taper I hope for the best. Thank you guys for ALWAYS making me feel like I'm doing so good!Uncle Leo,Cat and Beef."

    Judy 5/7/18
    I enjoyed the whole day, it's so nice outside , first day in a long long time that I could enjoy it I even enjoyed work today������"

    So it's in you there somewhere...you've found those days like I had to scrape together. But you've shown that it is possible and that's important. It was when you got some weird bad meds somehow that things got funky. Just need to get a trusted consistent dosage?

  23. #443
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    @UncleLeo

    I'm going to jump in. She already has a new pharmacy. The days you referenced were when she was on a "supposed" 2.9mgs. However, that was with the old pharmacy and I suspect it was not 2.9 but less. The next bottle she got was messed up, so I don't trust the one before. In support of my theory, she recently took 3.0 and 2.9 from the new pharmacy, a negligible difference anyway but that's beside the point right now, and it was too much.

    She can't take Suboxone because she gets naloxone headaches.
    UncleLeo likes this.

  24. #444
    Judy3755 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    281

    Default

    I got a new pharmacy, I had some days that were good even a whole week out of seven months.when the whole week was good I was at 2.9mg but I tapered down to 2.7 that's when I got the wrong mgs. I've been so bad since then. My doctor put me back up to 3 mgs to try to level out but I feel like I drank a pot of coffee and feel like I want to jump out of my skin. I know I have to do what Randy said I read about this happening and the only way to stop this is stop the Subutex and restart after days off of it . I tried but now if I want to live I have to do it.
    Lvg nghtmare and UncleLeo like this.

  25. #445
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Judy, please read my post to UncleLeo.

    I am fairly certain that a measly 3% difference in dosage 2.9 to 3.0 would NOT make a difference. So your 2.9 was not really 2.9 but made LOWER by the old pharmacy albeit not as low as the next bottle when you had withdrawal.

    This is important because I want to give you hope that there is a dose that works for you. We just have to find it first. Then we go from there and taper.

    Or, you just stop taking it.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-22-2018 at 07:35 PM.
    UncleLeo likes this.

  26. #446
    Judy3755 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    281

    Default

    So what amount do suggest I take ?

  27. #447
    Judy3755 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    281

    Default

    No I was stable on 2.9 it was the 2.7 that was wrong

  28. #448
    Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,693

    Default

    Hey Judy I'm going to put my two cents here.
    You seem to have two choices here. Stop taking the subs a few days see how you feel. It won't be easy it won't be painless there is no magical pill to take the withdrawals away....
    Or make a plan start at a dose you feel comfortable at... Take it the same time same amount consistently til your body stabilizes on that dose before tapering down. You cannot take it as needed because you are anxious or because you feel shaking. That's the body trying to balance out. It's normal you have to accept it and hang on til you stabilize. I know it suks but we all have to suffer a little pain from abusing all drugs we put in our bodies. Your getting all kinds of suggestions thrown at you I understand it's confusing because I'm confused too. So Imo I would stop the subs for a few days than decide based on how your feeling. Again I know this is awful but hang in there we are all here to support you...
    Beefaroni7272, OKC-26 and UncleLeo like this.

  29. #449
    Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,997

    Default

    I'm gonna ride lvg's wave here as well. It does seem like you're being pulled in 5 separate directions at once Judy. And I know you're not feeling well so that makes it all the more frustrating.

    I'd agree with Randy and lvg. Stop the subutex and wait till you're good and sick. Re induct so to speak. Have you seen the COWS worksheet. When people induct to subs they need to score a 26 minimum to safely induct. Why not give it a whirl. Be honest and conservative with your scoring and when you hit that magic number start to slowly add sub to your system. Start with .5mg and every hour after that take .25mg until you're stable. You may find that you're completely stable on a lower dose than you've been taking. But I completely agree we have to do something different here.

    What's that old saying: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

    Keep posting judy. We are all here for you!!
    Beef
    UncleLeo, Lvg nghtmare and Catrina like this.

  30. #450
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1232 View Post
    When you have to dose, take .2 ml and wait the hour which is just converting Randy's plan to the liquid dose.
    FYI in case beef missed this. Sure hope I'm not accused of pulling her in a different direction. If you guys are going to give her milligram instructions, please adjust so she knows how much liquid to take. She's going to get confused otherwise. She won't be able to take .25 exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    No I was stable on 2.9 it was the 2.7 that was wrong
    IF the stupid pharmacy made 2.9 right. That was my point. Geez. But it's irrelevant to what we all are saying anyway about induction.

    I only brought it up because you have that number stuck in your head which made you dose too high last night and paid the price. If 3.0 made you sick on the new stuff, so will 2.9, a negligible difference as you found out. I didn't want you to suffer again.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22