Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Like Tree317Likes
I'm having the worse time I'm so sick
    Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Hey 1232 easy we are not here to bash or berate others trying to share their experience strength and hope. Judy is getting mixed messages from all here. I find it confusing... But Judy we are all trying to understand your situation please continue to post I'm sure Randy will be by soon to help you threw the process.
    UncleLeo and Beefaroni7272 like this.

Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

Thanks for the correction. My mistake.

But this is about Judy right??

Just offering something new that might help
    As I have no experience with liquid subs I'll look up the conversions and adjust from there.

Thanks again and have a great night
    Beef
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-22-2018 at 10:05 PM.
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Hello Judy...
    This is about you. How are feeling this morning.
    What is your plan moving forward...
    Keep reading and posting Judy.. We are here to listen...
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Judy3755 is offline Member

I woke up the same didn't go to work again , I'm going to do what Randy suggested waiting for tomorrow to quit. And then re start at a lower dose.
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    I woke up the same didn't go to work again , I'm going to do what Randy suggested waiting for tomorrow to quit. And then re start at a lower dose.
    Sorry you're not feeling well again Judy. I realize how this is dragging you down. I also realize how confusing all the info you've received can be at times. I've given you my thoughts twice on the matter and what will hopefully get you on track to feeling better.

Any good compound pharmacy can very easily convert MG's to ML's for you so that it won't be confusing. Just advise them you are starting over and want to go as slow as you possibly can and start up with very low MG's/ML's. I could easily give you the ML doses, but let the pharmacy do it for you.

If this plan is going to have any chance of working you MUST be completely off the sub for at least 2 days. The longer you can remain off the better. If you can remain off for 3 days or more that would be beneficial. And once again when you start back up with the subs (if you do) don't take more than .25mg's which comes out to be 0.2ml's. Again, the pharmacy will convert the dose for you.

After you dose you need to wait a full hour to give it time to work as sub works slower for some than it does others. After an hour if you need to dose again take the same amount and wait another hour as I've said previously. Do this until you're stable with little or no symptoms. That will get you on the lowest effective dose.

Get through today and tomorrow as best you can then start the new plan on Friday. I'll be in many meetings during the next several days, but will do my best to pop in and check on you to see how you're doing.

Randy

Thank you so much

Hello Judy stopping by to see how things are going today?
    Keep posting Judy we are all here to support you...

How are we feeling Judy?? Drop us an update.

Have a great day!
    Beef
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Today I felt fine so far, I've been taking 1.35 mgs in the morning and the same at night, which I've been doing since Saturday I don't know why I'm feeling ok today but I'm grateful and today is my daughters graduating so I hope I stay ok rest of the day . I don't understand the medicine. Thank you guys for checking on me.
    Lvg nghtmare and UncleLeo like this.

Hello Judy hope the graduation went well.
    You should take 1.35 twice a day and stay at that dose for the next week. Take 1.35 @8am and 1.35@6pm everyday! Stick with that same dose and take it exactly at the same time every day! Keep the liquid under the tongue for at least 5 minutes before swallowing the medicine. Don't eat or drink anything for 20 minutes before or after you dose. Take your other meds in between your sub doses. Don't take the other medications anywhere close to the sub dose. You should stabilize on the subs if you follow directions precisely! After one week and if you are stable you can have the compound pharmacy make your new dose with a 25% reduction.
    You need to be Consistent take the same amount of sub at the same exact time everyday... Be well...

UncleLeo is offline Advanced Member

How are you feeling Judy? Hopefully this warm weather will help with the mood etc... Gonna be hot today!
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

I've had 5 good days and I'm still at 2.7mgs I'm going to taper down on Friday again . It's really nice outside maybe gonna use the air conditioner today

OKC-26 is offline Member

Hi Judy. Just dropping by too see how you’re doing??

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday.

How we doing Judy???

Thank you for thinking of me, I been doing ok. I've been at 2.7mg for almost two weeks and Monday I taper to 2.5 mg I know its only a small taper but I have had so many problems tapering and unless I can stop the Subutex for three days ( which I tried and couldn't do it) I'm just going to go slow. I know you guys say take it slow but I don't know if you mean this slow Well I've down from 16 mg to where I'm at now !

OKC-26 is offline Member

Do whatever works best for you Judy! Progress is progress as long as your moving forward! Look how far you’ve come already!

Thank you !!!!!
    OKC-26 likes this.

Judy - what's the word?? How are we on the taper?? Feeling ok I hope...

Gonna be a HOT one today...update us soon. People care.
    Lvg nghtmare and Randy35 like this.

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Yeah, Judy, what's going on? I certainly haven't forgot about you. And as Uncle Leo said, people care. How's about an update?

Randy
    UncleLeo likes this.

Ju-dy... where are you?? Beautiful day out...stuck in the office...but it's nice out at least!

I've been doing really really good, I don't know what happened but for 8 months I was so sick and then one day I wasn't ?? I'm only down to 2.4 and I go down to 1.9 Saturday so hopefully I stay ok. It suppose to get up in the nineties Saturday I think It's time to get a pool!
    Beefaroni7272, UncleLeo and OKC-26 like this.

Awesome Judy. That's great. Isn't that so so weird that you can go from feeling so horrendous every day to somehow human again seemingly overnight?

But it must be kind of reassuring right? You know you weren't crazy - that it was REAL. You weren't just imagining it.

That's great you're getting to your next reduction. And under 2mg! That's great. Congrats. Enjoy the warm weather...

Morning Judy - how did the drop to 1.9 go? How we feeling?

You gotta remember to post silly! Good or bad...always good to chart your taper and get support...

Update soon!

Good morning!
    I'm doing really good, I don't post but I read! my taper is going really good. No problems except I gained 20lbs but I had lost 50lbs so that's good. I still want to thank you for everyone that has helped me to get this far, if it wasn't for all of you guys I wouldn't have made it, I still have a long way to go but I know I can do it.

Down under 2mg Judy? What's the word? You're doing so great. Very proud of you.

I'm doing good ! I was going to post something the other day but for some reason it wasn't letting me post ? It was weird. I'm at 1.6mg and still going... Thanks for keep asking
    UncleLeo and Beefaroni7272 like this.

Great job Judy!! So happy for you! Keep it going. You're doing great.

Beef
    Lvg nghtmare and UncleLeo like this.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516