Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes
I'm having the worse time I'm so sick
    Judy3755 is offline Member

I keep thinking 5 months is a long time I should feel better but I guess 20 years of methadone abuse won't be fixed in 5 months. I also think the large dose of Subutex is affecting me.

I wondering if anyone else thinks 4.5ms of Subutex can make me feel so anxious and sick? I'm just seating here at work thinking when is this going to stop or get a little better. I won't tapering down to 3.75 until Monday.

Thank you guys fo all your help,I've had almost 6 days doing better. On Monday I need to taper down to 3.3 mg but I have no idea how to do that with a 2 mg pill can someone help me to figure that out? Thank you.

Anonymous Guest

I'm so glad you're feeling better. Someone else might have better advice, but I would take 1.5 pills (3 mg) and crush the other half 1 mg and divide in thirds as best you can.

Thank you for your help!

I just want to make sure I'm dividing it right.

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Hello Judy your doing great..
    Good back through your thread Cat gave you some awesome advice on how to divide your doses. Keep up the good work..

I can't find where anyone said how to divide the odd number amounts , just Randy said he would explain how to divide it when I get to that point. I'm sorry I just make sure I'm doing correctly and I don't want to waste anyone's time Thank you

Anonymous Guest

Judy, an equally divided 1/3 of half a pill is .333. If you have 2 mg pills, take one whole pill (2mg), a half (1 mg), and 1/3 of a crushed "half" (.333) for a grand total of 3.3 mgs. Does that make sense?

Yes it does thank you very much.

I have been nodding out like I'm still on methadone .This has been going on for the last couple months and my daughter keeps bring it to my attention , has this happen to anyone else who is taking Subutex?

Again today is bad I aches and shaking and anixety I don't know why this keeps happening . I'm still at 4.25 mg of Subutex and I was going to taper to 3.3 mg after being at that amount for 9 days, I don't know if I should taper or not? I have no else to talk to about this except here.

Hi
    I tapered down to 3.3 mg but it is hard to make the pillsdivided right I asked my doctor and she said she is going to have a compand pharmacy make the amounts I need to taper down correctly, has anyone heard of that?

No matter what I do I keep getting sick I tapered down to 3.3 mg and I'm so sick again today I cant work can someone tell what I've done wrong? It seems like I don't get any response I'm I doing this wrong

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    No matter what I do I keep getting sick I tapered down to 3.3 mg and I'm so sick again today I cant work can someone tell what I've done wrong? It seems like I don't get any response I'm I doing this wrong
    Maybe you are not doing anything wrong. Did you read my post #54? You said you talked to your doctor. Did you mention anything I suggested like asking to perhaps test your tryptase, prostaglandins, and/or histamine?

If Subutex is causing an inflammatory response in you, no wonder you are sick. You are essentially poisoning yourself with every dose. Now, I'm not saying this is your problem, but that's what was happening to me. It may also be something entirely different. Has your doctor done blood work on you? Maybe it's not withdrawal, or an inflammatory response, is what I'm also suggesting. Or maybe 3.3 mg is still too much?

My posts seem to fall on deaf ears around here, and it's not just you Judy.

Anyway, if you are not getting better, it's time to think outside the box. The "taper plan" isn't necessarily the only answer, nor the only cure.

Hey Judy what symptoms are you experiencing? Exactly what meds are you taking and how much?

I take 90mg of Gabapentin for peripheral neuropathy
    I take seroquel,clonazepam 0.25 once a day for anixety (which doesn't help) clonidine 0.2 mg twice a day for high blood pressure and ambien 5 mg for sleep and i feel so shaky and nervous. It seems like it gets worse 3 or 4 days after I taper down
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-10-2018 at 08:13 PM.

What symptoms do you have? Your at 3.3 MG once a day?

How long at that dose?

I've taken so many blood test I'm not sure which ones .Ive read where people say they don't feel good on Subutex until they were down to 2 mg of Subutex which is what I'm hoping for because I feel like the Subutex is poisoning me but i don't know what other choices I have.

This is the second day

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Judy3755 View Post
    It seems like it gets worse 3 or 4 days after I taper down
    You said previously that "after" you took your dose you got sick. Is it that, or after 3-4 days?

You know that buprenorphine has a very long half life.

If you are feeling bad after only dropping your dose 72 hours later, then it's probably withdrawal. This along with the fact that you were taking far too much to begin with, and it will take time for your body to adjust.

Maybe you are tapering too fast? I think Cat or others have more knowledge on this to help you.

This is my 3rd day on 3.3 mg and I woke up my arms hurting I feel terrible I don't know what to do at this point if I should go back up to 4.25 mg? I stayed at 4.25 mg got 10 days before I tapered to 3.3 mg so I felt like I was stable enough to taper down to 3.3mg I am trying to get to 2 mg because everyone says that is when they felt the best.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-11-2018 at 08:05 AM.

Hello Judy ok let me ask you again... You said you dropped to 3.3 and the next day One day because the above post says day Two correct? If I'm reading it right you have to give yourself a break it takes time for our bodies to get stable... I understand you are confused and scared but you can do this. It may frustrating and uncomfortable but you will survive. Follow the plan exactly if done correctly don't up the dose don't rush the days just follow the plan we are all here to support you.. You can do this...
    Catrina likes this.

Judy I just saw your post if your worst symptoms are arms hurting that's manageable. We didn't get here in one day so it takes time for our bodies and brain to heal. We abused our bodies for many years with drugs. Each time you drop the dose you have to let your body adjust. There is no magical pill to cure this disease of addiction. Your body is screaming for the Drugs it's saying to you it wants more each time you drop stay the course you will balance out. Willpower to beat the beast... I know this I can promise you it's possible I'm now over 17 months clean from massive amounts of methadone, I abused drugs over 30 years. Whine and complain we are here to listen and support you.
    Catrina likes this.

Thank you I needed that it's 5:00am here everyone is asleep and my family is tired of hearing me complain and they don't understand why I keep getting sick. I'm going to stay at 3.3 mg for 10 days and then go down to the next taper which will put me in 2 mg range and I'm going to stay there for a month or so to see how I feel.all I can say is thank you for your help

I complained so much everyone here was tired of it. Read my thread if you need something to do.*** Spoiler alert I'm alive and clean today off the garbage ***
    Stay in the moment don't worry and get anxious about the next drop it might just ok ya know.

I just saw your second post and again thank you. You dont know how much it helps to read your posts. I was going to go back up to 4.25mg but I'm not I'm going to tuff it out and try to go to work. I'm hope I divided the Subutex correctly and I'm going to stay the plan. Again THANk YOU THANK YOU
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

How do I find your thread?

Click on username go to latest started thread

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast