It's my 3 day withdrawing from subutex with no symptoms?
    Phunkyfinlon is offline New Member

Default It's my 3 day withdrawing from subutex with no symptoms?

Long story short I started using dope at the age of 13-15 or 16 then I started shooting it until I was over 20. I moved to fl as a last option and I got on subutex. I've Been iv'ing them for 4 years. I decided I'm done have this hold over me. No emotions no care no sex drive(yeah that sucks). So I'm done. I've been taking Xanax and kpins like a mofo during these 3 days. Would that prolong the wd symptoms? I hope not. All I've had was last night I couldn't sleep till 7am and slight tummy pain. Imodium works very well. But I need some answers. I'm going to see my family and friends up north for the first time in 4 years. I want to be ok when I'm there. I have myself 8 days before I had to get on the plane. Was that a mistake? Please help help help!

Thisweekforsure is offline Advanced Member

Subs? I don't know. I understand it stays in your system a LONG time. The worst might not hit until several days out. Really need to taper very slowly (if I understand correctly you are going CT from sub?)

Phunkyfinlon is offline New Member

Yup coldddd turkey with the help of benzos and clonodine. I shot the subs so it's hard to taper when most of your addiction is the needle. I been on them too long. And I'm done. This night which is really the 5th morning. Is the worst I've felt. So antsy I can't stay still. I >>>>ing hate it! Anything else help with antsyness?