Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
Jumping from 2mg suboxone
    Bwaldridge03 is offline Member

Default Jumping from 2mg suboxone

Im at work currently. I’ll give the details later. I just wanted to get the thread started. Currently day 5 is about to end
    Melinda-1 likes this.

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bwaldridge03 View Post
    Im at work currently. I’ll give the details later. I just wanted to get the thread started. Currently day 5 is about to end

Just stick to the one thread that you started in the "Need to Talk" forum. Having more than one thread will be confusing. Just leave this thread alone and it will eventually get buried in the archives. Thank you for understanding.
    PS
    Leave as many details as possible in the other thread, the more we know the better we can help and support you?

I’d rather keep my thread here if we can. I didn’t realize there was an addiction thread before I posted. Anyway I’ll try to lay out as many details as I can. I just got off work sorry. I been on 16mg of suboxone for about years. Before that I was injecting >>>>>> and it all started when I was in my early 20s. I had an injury. I was prescribed hydros. And it was all downhill from there. I’m 34 years old now. I have a wife, a 4 year old, house, full time job, 2018 Harley Davidson. Suboxone has definitely helped me get my life back together. Ok so now last November I began to taper down from 16mg I was doing it rather quickly. It seemed really easy. I got down to 2-3 mg per day and finally said I’m down with this. I’m tired of depending on this every single day of my life. So Monday I took my last 2mg dose. Tuesday I didn’t feel too awful had mostly just a nervous wreck cuz I was scared of what was to come. After reading a lot of stuff on here I soon realized jumping from 2 might have been a mistake. So day 1 wasn’t to awful bad. I slept ok. I wasn’t really hurting or having any symptoms. Day 2 is when it hit me. Keep in mind I’m having to work for 8 hours everyday this week. I’m constantly on my feet. Day 3 was by far the worse day in my opinion. I was hurting and so weak I barely got through my shift. Tonight is day 5 which is about to end and start day 6 tomorrow. I haven’t slept the whole entire week and I think it’s really taken a tole on me trying to work. I’m awake all night long. I’m up before sunrise. Then by 2pm it’s time to go to work. I been taking ibuprofen for aches that’s it. Nothing else. Honestly the withdrawal is no where near as bad as >>>>>> that’s for sure. The most annoying thing is not getting sleep for days weeks especially when having a family and trying to work.

I’d rather keep my thread here if we can. I didn’t realize there was an addiction thread before I posted. Anyway I’ll try to lay out as many details as I can. I just got off work sorry. I been on 16mg of suboxone for about years. Before that I was injecting >>>>>> and it all started when I was in my early 20s. I had an injury. I was prescribed hydros. And it was all downhill from there. I’m 34 years old now. I have a wife, a 4 year old, house, full time job, 2018 Harley Davidson. Suboxone has definitely helped me get my life back together. Ok so now last November I began to taper down from 16mg I was doing it rather quickly. It seemed really easy. I got down to 2-3 mg per day and finally said I’m down with this. I’m tired of depending on this every single day of my life. So Monday I took my last 2mg dose. Tuesday I didn’t feel too awful had mostly just a nervous wreck cuz I was scared of what was to come. After reading a lot of stuff on here I soon realized jumping from 2 might have been a mistake. So day 1 wasn’t to awful bad. I slept ok. I wasn’t really hurting or having any symptoms. Day 2 is when it hit me. Keep in mind I’m having to work for 8 hours everyday this week. I’m constantly on my feet. Day 3 was by far the worse day in my opinion. I was hurting and so weak I barely got through my shift. Tonight is day 5 which is about to end and start day 6 tomorrow. I haven’t slept the whole entire week and I think it’s really taken a tole on me trying to work. I’m awake all night long. I’m up before sunrise. Then by 2pm it’s time to go to work. I been taking ibuprofen for aches that’s it. Nothing else. Honestly the withdrawal is no where near as bad as >>>>>> that’s for sure. The most annoying thing is not getting sleep for days weeks especially when having a family and trying to work.

You most certainly can keep your thread here if you want? The reason I recommended that you use the other thread in the "Need to Talk" forum is because that forum generally has a lot more traffic therefore you would receive more replies! There's a suboxone forum here as well, but since you are here now you might as well stay right here! The forums have been extremely slow for a long time now so please be patient in waiting for feedback?

Did you read my reply I left for you on the other thread that you started?

Yeah I saw a link to a taper plan. But a taper plan is no longer an option for me. I stopped seeing my doctor months ago I built up a supply and tapered myself down with my wife’s help. I got down to about 2mg per day and just decided to stop. Well anyway this is Day 6. Last night was rough I was so restless I couldn’t sleep at all maybe a half hour here and there. It sucks. Trying to work 7 days a week and spend time with my family when I haven’t slept for 6 days. I been sneezing a lot and dry heaving a lot. I don’t really ache too much anymore but I’m just always so weak running out of energy easily. Also last night my nose got congested and my throat is scratchy almost like a cold or maybe allergies idk. I’m new to this suboxone withdrawal. I just feel like if I can get through 1 more week things will be so much better

Yeah I saw a link to a taper plan. But a taper plan is no longer an option for me. I stopped seeing my doctor months ago I built up a supply and tapered myself down with my wife’s help. I got down to about 2mg per day and just decided to stop. Well anyway this is Day 6. Last night was rough I was so restless I couldn’t sleep at all maybe a half hour here and there. It sucks. Trying to work 7 days a week and spend time with my family when I haven’t slept for 6 days. I been sneezing a lot and dry heaving a lot. I don’t really ache too much anymore but I’m just always so weak running out of energy easily. Also last night my nose got congested and my throat is scratchy almost like a cold or maybe allergies idk. I’m new to this suboxone withdrawal. I just feel like if I can get through 1 more week things will be so much better

I posted the sub taper plan in case you had more subs? Like I said, jumping from 2mg sub is a hefty amount, it's definitely doable but just not recommended! The following member jumped from 1mg, reading his story will give you a rough idea of what to expect? Here's a link to his thread - https://forum.drugs.com/members/beef...2-1741551.html

Remember to drink plenty of water and stay away from caffeine for at least the next few months of recovery! Best of luck to you. God bless us all!

I have no more medicine. I take a lot of caffeine everyday I been taking vivarin because I don’t like coffee. I been taking those for years and built up a tolerance. It would be hard for me to cut out caffeine. Tomorrow will be day 7. Now I feel like I have a head cold I just can’t get a break I just keep trying to push myself

My appetite is pretty good though and I drink a lot while I’m at work. The lack of sleep and now this head cold is just making things so hard. I feel working all weekend has helped by keeping me busy I just wish I could fast forward another week

I have no more medicine. I take a lot of caffeine everyday I been taking vivarin because I don’t like coffee. I been taking those for years and built up a tolerance. It would be hard for me to cut out caffeine. Tomorrow will be day 7. Now I feel like I have a head cold I just can’t get a break I just keep trying to push myself

If I were you I would do my best to cut out the caffeine or at the very least cut way back! You already can't sleep and caffeine will only make that worse plus caffeine will make anxiety worse which is another common symptom of sub/opiate withdrawal!

You can try the vitamins and supplements that are listed in the Thomas recipe for opiate withdrawal? The recipe calls for a benzo but we don't recommend using those because they are highly addictive and can become a problem very quickly and easily! Here's a link to the Thomas recipe -
    https://forum.drugs.com/featured-con...ent-35169.html

Sleep and energy are generally the last things that return to normal so keep that in mind. It will get better, it just takes time! I hope this information helps? Best of luck to you. God bless us all!

Ok so I wanted to give an update. Idk if anyone is reading this thread but maybe it’ll help some people out there who are in my position. This is morning of day 7. I got up super early because my wife has an early appointment. But I felt like I actually got a little bit of sleep last night. Not great, but better than I have been getting. I actually feel a lot better mentally this morning. I’m trying to cut down on the caffeine. I didn’t eat before bed and I think that may have helped. I did take a NyQuil because I got some sort of cold or sinus infection going on. I got up at 3:30am with a bad headache prob cuz I’m so congested. Idk if this is like a “dope cold” or a legit cold. I’m not freezing like I was days ago. I’m barely aching at all. I been working everyday during this whole process and let me tell you...if you can afford to take a week off I would do it. By day 7 you should be able to get back to work. It was a struggle all week long but I feel better and better everyday and I know it’ll all be worth it in the end. I went to church yesterday morning. I been trying to pray and ask for forgiveness and just let the lord take over. I’ll try to keep updating as days go by
    Melinda-1 likes this.

One other thing I forgot to add is during this whole process I’ve been taking a one a day multivitamin, ibuprofen for aches, caffeine pill in the morning which I’m trying to cut back on and now currently takin DayQuil and NyQuil because of this cold/sinus infection or whatever I got going on. Also if I don’t feel real hungry I’ll drink a boost to try to keep the nutrients coming in. Plus working everyday I think really helps cuz I’m on my feet most of the evening so I’m getting plenty of exercise too. Also being around co workers and conversing with other people seems to help
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-08-2019 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Need to add

I gotta say today has been a great day. I been a little tired cuz I been up since 3am but is it possible the worse is over?
    Melinda-1 likes this.

Well it’s day 8. I finally got some sleep last night I was still tossing and turning but I felt like I slept way more than I have all week. I woke up at 7am feeling great then I had to run straight to the restroom cuz I felt sick. Now I feel like I can’t snap out of it I feel so heavy like I feel like I took a step backwards. Idk if this is normal?

I guess I should go over some of my symptoms. My nose is still congested I prob went through half a roll of toilet paper at work yesterday blowing my nose. I feel like I can’t breathe in deeply or it kinda itches my throat and I begin to cough stuff up. Idk if that’s normal or if I actually got a legit cold during this whole process because I haven’t read or heard of anyone else doing that. I still feel kinda weak I mean I tire easily. My job requires be to do a lot of walking and moving and lifting etc..but I feel like I tire so quickly and have to go sit down and recoop...I have noticed I’m able to work for longer periods of time compared to last week though so I’m slowly regaining my strength I think. I just don’t understand why I feel worse today than I did yesterday? Yesterday I felt awesome most of the day then today I feel like I went back to day 5. Anyway I hope this helps some people out there going through the same as me or thinking about jumping from 2mg. I wouldn’t recommend it especially if you have to work through it all but it’s definitely doable.

I guess I should go over some of my symptoms. My nose is still congested I prob went through half a roll of toilet paper at work yesterday blowing my nose. I feel like I can’t breathe in deeply or it kinda itches my throat and I begin to cough stuff up. Idk if that’s normal or if I actually got a legit cold during this whole process because I haven’t read or heard of anyone else doing that. I still feel kinda weak I mean I tire easily. My job requires be to do a lot of walking and moving and lifting etc..but I feel like I tire so quickly and have to go sit down and recoop...I have noticed I’m able to work for longer periods of time compared to last week though so I’m slowly regaining my strength I think. I just don’t understand why I feel worse today than I did yesterday? Yesterday I felt awesome most of the day then today I feel like I went back to day 5. Anyway I hope this helps some people out there going through the same as me or thinking about jumping from 2mg. I wouldn’t recommend it especially if you have to work through it all but it’s definitely doable.

It's absolutely normal to feel really good one day and then horrible again the next! As you pile up more clean time those good days will become more frequent?

The runny nose is par for the course as well! Again, keep in mind that the lack of energy and sleep are the withdrawal symptoms that usually last the longest!

Did you look into the Thomas recipe for opiate withdrawal? The vitamins and supplements listed in the recipe can help so they're definitely worth trying? As I said before though, stay away from the benzos!

Keep plugging along, it will get better, I promise! Suboxone is a very strong opiate, you were on a very high dose for a long time! The body and brain needs to repair itself and it will but unfortunately that is gonna take a while?

Continue to drink lots of water, eat a clean diet high in protein, exercise whenever possible and limit your caffeine the best you can. Keep updating on your progress? Although you are not getting replies I can guarantee that people are reading your thread! Hang in there! God bless us all!

Thanks for the support Ricky. Yeah I read over that recipe but my wife and I are in the process of trying to have another kid and I know there are a lot of supplements that affect fertility. That’s why I’ve only been sticking to the multivitamin and DayQuil and ibuprofen. I will continue to post updates each day. I know these things helped me a lot during this whole process. Hopefully I can help someone too.

Well this is Day 9 of suboxone withdrawal. I slept decent again last night. Idk if the NyQuil pills are helping me or if I’m just lucky. I can tell I’m still not sleeping right though it feels like my mind races most of the night I still toss and turn but compared to the first 5-6 days I’m def getting way more rest. I still don’t feel clear headed like it’s still hard for me to focus on things but my mood has def improved. I talk a lot, I laugh, I haven’t really cried at all. Most people I see on here and other places talk about crying for no reason. Idk if maybe I’m just not to that point yet or maybe I’m just not a cryer. The closest I came was I teared up on day 2 or 3 watching a video of someone online who had a similar story to mine it kinda hit home. Most of the aches are gone. They’re still lingering here n there. Yesterday I was really irritable and moody and grumpy and as soon as I got out of the house I was instantly in a better mood. If you’re in my situation I recommend getting outside. It helps. I wish I could fast forward 21 more days. I ready to feel normal again. I know it’s gonna take a lot of time for my brain and body to heal I keep telling myself it’ll all be worth it. My nose is still running congested I’m coughing stuff up sneezing. I was freezing last night I thought was gone but it came back. I still get chills every now and then. Also the past two mornings I’ve gotten sick. When my anxiety is bad I usually do that so I assume it’s only because of the anxiety I am having right now. Most of the time I gag but the past two mornings I actually got sick. I feel so drowsy too prob from the NyQuil. My energy levels still suck but I can tell it is slowly getting better. I just wanna feel normal even if it’s for a split second. I keep waiting for that day to come I know it has to be any day now

One thing I wanted to add is I’m taking the NyQuil capsules. Not the liquid. I didn’t want the alcohol. I just wanted to clarify that

I should prob go into detail exactly how I cut down. I think I started back in November maybe? I went from 16mg down to 12. I done that for a few weeks or so then I went down to 8. Stayed on that for a little bit then down to 6. Did that for a 2-3 weeks then 4mg. Slowly got down to 2mg by March. Then by April 1st I was down to my last 2mg. So over a 5 month period I went from 16 down to 2. I prob could have dragged it out longer...I prob should have honestly but I was just ready to be done. It sucks depending on that every single day of our freakin lives! It because top priority in our lives. Everyday before work I’d have to say ok I need to make sure I get my strips before I leave. It sucks! Anyway that’s basically how I did it. I was on 16mg for 4 years straight.

I can’t explain enough how much going outside helps. I just drove my wife to the doctor this morning turned on the radio and instantly felt amazing! I actually felt halfway normal for the first time in over 10 years!
    Melinda-1 likes this.

Hello, B

Thats great to hear you are already starting to really feel the good days! Such a high sub dose for such a long time typically has people in physical w/ds for around 15-20 days from what ive gathered from others. Just know you are still prone to spurts of anxiety/depression and the sleep will come rough for another couple weeks. I dont want to put a damper on your awesome day, just want to keep it real.

“Normal” is a loaded term for addicts. The new normal you will start to feel will be nothing short of spectacular. Emotions, sensations with your senses, the decreased anxiety that comes from worrying about a dose everyday....the list goes on and on. Keep posting so you always have this ‘diary’ of sorts to look back on.

I cant wait to read about how your life improves day to day!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_ofthe_addict View Post
    Hello, B

Thats great to hear you are already starting to really feel the good days! Such a high sub dose for such a long time typically has people in physical w/ds for around 15-20 days from what ive gathered from others. Just know you are still prone to spurts of anxiety/depression and the sleep will come rough for another couple weeks. I dont want to put a damper on your awesome day, just want to keep it real.

“Normal” is a loaded term for addicts. The new normal you will start to feel will be nothing short of spectacular. Emotions, sensations with your senses, the decreased anxiety that comes from worrying about a dose everyday....the list goes on and on. Keep posting so you always have this ‘diary’ of sorts to look back on.

I cant wait to read about how your life improves day to day!
    I appreciate the support. I’m not gonna say my withdrawals are totally gone I mean I still have trouble sleeping although NyQuil has helped with that a lot it just makes me groggy in the am....I still have mild aches during the day if I sit in the car too long my back might start aching I’ll get restless and when I’m working i ache a little and run out of steam quicker than usual. So some of it is still lingering but compared to days 1-4 it’s way way better. Idk why I get through it so quickly? If it’s my metabolism or the fact that I weened down over a 5 month period and prepared myself for it? Either way I’m glad I didn’t feel horrible for two straight weeks I’m not sure how long my wife could have put up with that. Luckily she has supported me this whole time even helped me but making my weening schedule. Anyone out there who’s just starting out don’t believe all the horror stories! It’s really not that bad. Don’t let your doctor keep you on this for years don’t be scared of the wd’s. I wouldn’t recommend jumping from 2mg but even at 2 it wasn’t bad. You can do it. I’m a wuss and I did it lol

Man I never even thought about keeping this as a “diary” that could probably really help out in the recovery process
    Melinda-1 likes this.

Having a partner that can support us makes this ordeal so much easier to deal with. Being accountable to someone we love and who loves us is a very priveleged thing for those with addictions. Most addictions tear us away from those we love, so never forget you are not just doing this for yourself!

I also have a high metabolism and w/ds seem to dissapate faster than the timeline most give so I wouldnt be surpised if that plays a key part.. eat healthy and stay hydrated, you can do this

I keep telling myself I’m not just doing this for myself, I have way too much to lose if I slip up. I know suboxone is horrible but I gotta say one good thing about it. It really helped me get my life together. Before I got on it 4 years ago I was injecting h and the last time I ever done it I almost died. I overdosed and woke up in the ER. It was a scary thing. I was jobless, living with my parents, single, broke. I found a suboxone doctor and luckily my parents helped me financially and I slowly started getting my life back together. Now I own my own home, married with a 4 year old. Brand new bike. Trying to have another baby. As much as I hate what I been going through these past couple weeks it really helped me get my >>>> together.

Anyway this is Day 11...I took melatonin for the first time last night still woke up every hour it seemed like but maybe that’s partially cuz our 4 year old was smacking me in the face all night long. It was the first time I slept with my wife and kid in 2 weeks. I still think I’m sleeping better than I was that first week. But still not sound sleep. I’m kinda drowsy this morning. Had a little anxiety and stomach discomfort. Mornings are always worse for me when it comes to anxiety idk why? I haven’t been depressed one slight little bit. I’ve talked to my wife about this idk if it’s cuz my current situation? I have a good life now. I told her I think if I was jobless living at my parents house and going through this the depression would be through the roof! Maybe it all depends on your current situation? Maybe I’m lucky? I feel like god is watching over me. I’ve had a crazy appetite the past few days I feel like I’m always hungry! Also I use to never eat fruit and veggies and these past few days I been eating it like crazy. It taste so good for some reason. Let’s see what else....I’m still congested blowing my nose constantly it’s so annoying my nose is so sore. Occasionally coughing stuff up too. Most of the aches have gone away. Yesterday I only had to take 2 ibuprofen throughout the whole entire day compared to every few hours in the first week. I can’t express how much getting out helps. If you’re in the beginning stages of this please go outside! Get in your car go for a drive turn on the radio I’m telling you it makes a world of difference. You’ll instantly feel better. I’m a little nervous about paws because idk what to expect. I’m just hoping to be one of the lucky ones that doesn’t expierience that but I was on a high dosage for years so idk. I just feel my family has already put up with this for too long already I don’t wanna them to have to deal with anymore of this. Anyway past 2 days have been pretty great I gotta say. I feel like everyday it gets better. Oh one other thing I forgot to mention is my energy levels. The first week or a little over a week I struggled so bad at work. I literally had to sit down every 15min to recoop. Last night I was able to work for hours at a time. It was still a little bit of a struggle but a huge improvement from last week. So I’m slowly regaining my strength and energy. I’m also eating a lot trying to eat somewhat healthy things keep my body fueled up especially at work. Drinking lots of water too. It’s slowly getting better. Day 11

I have the same love/hate with suboxone. Im grateful that it allowed me to take myself out of that pill cycle but at the end of the day you are replacing one opioid with another and to me, detoxing off suboxone was harder than pills from what im sure is the longer half-life and everyday use for months.

Another week or two and you should start to notice a change in your sleep. It really does sound like you are starting to turn a corner! Thats awesome.

The next big step is finding something to fill the voids of the opioids.. it takes up a much bigger part of our life than we care to admit. So finding something like hiking, working out, etc can be a big help in not relapsing.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_ofthe_addict View Post
    I have the same love/hate with suboxone. Im grateful that it allowed me to take myself out of that pill cycle but at the end of the day you are replacing one opioid with another and to me, detoxing off suboxone was harder than pills from what im sure is the longer half-life and everyday use for months.

Another week or two and you should start to notice a change in your sleep. It really does sound like you are starting to turn a corner! Thats awesome.

The next big step is finding something to fill the voids of the opioids.. it takes up a much bigger part of our life than we care to admit. So finding something like hiking, working out, etc can be a big help in not relapsing.
    Yeah I actually work a lot and this whole time I been withdrawaling I been working it keeps me busy. This weekend will be my first weekend off since I quit so hopefully I can keep myself busy. Thought about going to thunder over Louisville fireworks display and air show but idk if the weather is going to hold out. How long did it take you to get through suboxone wd?

Morning of day 12 suboxone detox....went to bed with my wife around midnight sleep for almost 4 straight hours and woke up couldn’t fall back asleep so I went downstairs to the guest room and slept off and on until about 7:30am. I’m still waking up with a lot of anxiety and nervousness but once I’m up for a couple hours it kinda eases up. Like I feel Kinda sick. It usually makes me sick in the morning. But like I said after a couple hours it’s gone. Last night at work my energy levels were through the roof. I felt like I was on suboxone again. When I was on suboxone I would usually skip first and last break to get more work done and I haven’t been able to do that for the past couple weeks. Until last night. I worked straight through breaks didn’t have to sit down or anything. I feel like the things I’m eating play a huge roll in that. I been trying to eat healthy when I can. Drink nothing but water. Take a multi vitamin. Maybe I’m one of the lucky ones who got through this faster than most do. I still have anxiety, sleep is still tough but better, I get restless if I sit around too much, my nose is still running like what the heck....my nose hurts so bad cuz I’m constantly blowing it. Honestly I feel like if that would ever go away I’d feel like a million bucks! The congestion runny nose and coughing up stuff has been lingering every single day since about day 3 and it’s starting to drive me insane! Just when I think it’s starting to clear up it comes back full force. Oh and the sneezing is still lingering. Between that and the sleep and waking up with anxiety that’s probably but all that’s left for me I think. The aches are gone I think. I might have occasional pain but usually only need a couple ibuprofen or DayQuil and I’m good all day. Something I haven’t mentioned before that I been noticing idk if this is common around days 10-12 or not but when I’m at work and I’m under pressure I feel like I’m really irritable and going off getting kinda angry very easily. Idk if it’s cuz I’m not use to dealing with stress and being under pressure to get stuff done but I totally forgot to mention that. I feel like things set me off rather quickly. Like I’m on edge. I’m sure it’s just part of this whole process but I wanted to mention that. Anyway just wanted to update on the morning of day 12. Everyday it gets just a little bit better.

Just wanted to update how day 12 went and morning of day 13. Yesterday I felt ok most of the day it was my first day off since I stopped suboxone. I tried staying busy all day. I went and got a Ceasar salad from Wendy’s got some gas for the lawn mower and done yard work most of the day. That evening I went with the wife and kid to the grocery and by this time i started feeling kinda exhausted. Kinda >>>>>>. It was kinda rough getting through the store and through the rest of the day honestly. Maybe I pushed myself too hard yesterday idk. We talked about building a fire in our pit cooking hot dogs and s’mores and it crossed my mind for a split second to buy beer. But I didn’t do it. I was afraid that would just makes things worse for me. Anyway by 9:30 we were both ready for bed.

Now this is morning of day 13. Last night I slept than I have this entire time. I almost slept a straight 8 hours. I’m kinda wishing I didn’t go to bed so early last night now cuz I got up at 6am but it felt good to actually get some decent sleep. Also I have no anxiety this morning. This is the first morning I’ve woken up without anxiety without feeling sick or getting sick from anxiety. I was actually able to eat breakfast. My nose is still running like I’ve had this runny nose from day 1 basically blowing my nose every 10min every single freakin day my nose hurts so freakin bad. That’s prob been one of the most annoying things throughout this whole process besides sleep of course. I feel like if this congestion would finally go away I’d feel so much better. Still sneezing too. I still don’t feel like myself I know that’s prob gonna take a lot more time and healing until my brain starts working normal again but I constantly feel like my mind is clouded idk how to explain it. I just don’t feel like I have mind body connection. It’s hard to explain. There are rare occasions I will feel happy get goosebumps and be like this is amazing but it goes away fairly quickly. That’s what we’re all shooting for. Those moments. Anyway I don’t have much to say about day 13 yet except I slept well and woke up without anxiety still congested and sneezing and we’re prob going to church this morning. Hopefully it’s a good day.

Finally at the two week mark! This is probably the longest I been clean in over 10 years. No drugs or alcohol at all. It’s been a long long 2 weeks hopefully the next 2 won’t be so long. I felt pretty good most of the day yesterday I still feel kinda irritable restless sometimes like it’s hard to sit and just relax like most people can do. I think that’s partially I kinda overdid it on the caffeine yesterday. Normally I’ll take a couple Vivarin first thing in the morning like I always do then around lunch when I start wearing down I’ll take another one. Well after church my wife and I went out to eat I had a couple salads and a buffet then we went to Walmart and I it drove me crazy I didn’t really wanna be walking around there. I ended up having a 5 hour energy because I felt like I was dragging again that was a mistake because I did not sleep well at all last night I was so restless! Anyway it’s been hard for me to go to stores with the family without getting anxious kinda irritable and just ready to get out of there. I hope I’m not like that all the time because I use to love going out with my wife. Now I can’t spend more than 10min in a store without it feeling like torture. I feel like I’ve been really short with our 4 year old too I use to play with him all the time now it feels like almost everything he does kinda rubs me he wrong way. I feel like a horrible person for it. I’m hoping it’s just part of the recovery. My wife even told me last night I been kinda short with him a lot lately and of course I’m blamed it on this whole withdrawal instead of taking responsibility. Maybe you all have some input on this? Anyway this is Day 14 I was awake a lot last night partially my fault, everyday it seems to be a little better though like the good mood I feel each day seems to last a little longer. Energy is def getting better. I’m still waking up with anxiety and it makes me sick. I’ve always had anxiety every since I was a lye teen. That’s something im prob gonna have to get taken care of cuz I think that’s one of the main reasons I started doing drugs in the first place. I remember a long time ago I saw my family doctor (which isn’t my fam doc anymore) about my stress and anxiety this was before I even touched a pain pill, I told him I’m always stressed out about everything like everything worries me and stresses me at the time I don’t think I knew what anxiety was but all he said is don’t let things stress me out. “Oh thanks doc” anyway I’m just rambling now so just wanted to update. Everyday it gets a little better

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast