Kratom
    davepeerson is offline Platinum Member

Default Kratom

Looking for anyone's experience with Kratom?? Thanks

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by davepeerson View Post
    Looking for anyone's experience with Kratom?? Thanks

Dave, you have been around here long enough to know all about the dangers of Kratom! Why are you asking my friend? Please don't go down that road! I can tell you everything that you need to know about Kratom, the good, the bad and the ugly, just ask? God bless us all!

davepeerson is offline Platinum Member

Actually I HAVE been around a Long Time.....But Heard very Little about Kratom.....I have tried it.....Felt a little energy...like a Good cup of coffee.....But Nothing bad.....I know that I have read of people taking 15 to 20 grams at a time...?? I took only about 2 grams with orange juice! I have....however been researching it more.....and don't think I will continue using it!! Just wanted to hear others experience's with it?? Stay Strong Just For TODAY!!,

I hear of people becoming addicted to it and having withdrawals. I've also heard stories of pregnant mothers using it during pregnancy and babies are being born with opioid type withdrawal symptoms. Again, they are just stories, but for a recovering addict, its probably best not to go down that road.