Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes
Making The Jump
    Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn74 View Post
    Thank you Ricky, I feel that way - like the anxiety will never end. I've become too anxious to leave the house except for work two days a week and too anxious to be totally alone. The non-stop anxiety is spiraling into a depression and I just don't know how to hold on anymore. I'm merely existing. It's completely unbearable to go to work and I don't even know how much longer I can do any of this. I wish I had something positive to share, I really hoped things would get better as time goes on...
    Uni - I don't remember if I mentioned this book to you in an earlier post, I don't think I did but anyways I suggest that you look into getting a copy (I think it's on audio book as well as kindle also) of "Nutrient Power: Heal Your Biochemistry and Heal Your Brain" by William J. Walsh. You may find that the information in this book can help you with some of the emotional things you are experiencing? I wish you well. Take care... God bless us all!

Thisweekforsure is offline Advanced Member

I know I left a response to your long post on June 8, where is it??? Am I mistaken? This is why I left this board, vanishing posts. I want you to know we're here, I'm here, and reading your posts. Don't know what happened to my response.

Unicorn74 is offline Member

Hey all, thought I'd better post an update as its now been over 7 weeks off Norco. I'm still going through the anxiety issues, but I have had maybe 4 more days where it lightened up. I also have other big life things bringing me down so I'm sure that's all contributing. I've started doing meditations daily and the particular ones I'm doing are really helping. Just got my Klonopin script today and going to start with a slow wean of that, so I'll soon be over in the Benzo boards. Very happy and proud of myself for ridding my life of the poisonous opiates! Thank you all so much for your support. I wouldn't have made it without you. Seriously.

Ricky, I am going to check out the book you recommended! Awesome! Hope you are doing well.

Thisweek, I didn't see the post you said you left earlier. I noticed some disappearing posts, as well. Hope you're great.

Unicorn74 is offline Member

Back again!! I’ve started a new thread “Norco Taper NEED HELP!” In prescription drug addictions forum.

I ended up back on Opiates when my dad got terminally ill and the grief/care taking became to much for me, both mentally and physically. He has passed on and I’ve been grieving for 10 months, not easy. I got myself into the same predicament I knew I was going to have to face AGAIN. I thought I’d never take another painkiller again. I survived my dad’s passing, checked into a hospital for help getting off opiates and they were not helpful, tried to drug me with a few other drugs, so I got out of there. Now I’m doing it on my own, again. I knew I would have to, I just found no other way to relieve the pain and anxiety through my dad’s illness and death. I’ve been doing well on my wean, since making the decision to get off opiates again - until now. I’m down from Norco 100mg/day to 32.5mg/day. I was ok at 35mg/day last week but this last decrease has taken a toll on me. It’s crazy how such a small decrease can make such a huge difference.

The reason I’m doing a slow taper instead of a CT detox is because last time the unrelenting depression and anxiety nearly took my life. I want to do this as safely as possible.

I hope you guys are still here! And even more, I hope you’re healthy, happy and free!! Much love to all of you.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-02-2018 at 01:48 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123