Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
Making The Jump
    Unicorn74 is offline Member

Default Making The Jump

Hi all. I decided to start a new thread because this is no longer about weaning. After my last post and this sobbing uncontrollably not stopping, realizing how much I hate my existence, during a long drawn out slow taper, I need to save my life and get it over with. So here we go. Today is my last day taking these things. 30mgs Norco today, ZERO tomorrow.

Cat and Thisweek, you are so inspiring and I want you to know I just got the response from my boss - I got the week off work. My friend is on board to help me in whichever ways he can. I'm scared as hell. I'll be posting a lot, I'm sure. Please help me through this.

I'll be doing Thomas Recipe and hopefully be through the hardest part, like Cat says, in 5 days. I'm dropping this quarter in school and going to miss my art exhibition reception, but that's really small compared to the bigger picture.

I'm mostly worried about the depression and anxiety. Praying it doesn't take me under too bad. I'll draw, I hope, and watch comedies. Take tons of hot baths. Drink smoothies. Anything and everything I can...

I've grown to love you guys, even those of you that I've only read your stories and haven't had the please of interacting with, on here.

May the force be with us all.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-14-2016 at 08:35 PM.

And Okc!!! Thank you!

Question about B6 from the Thomas Recipe: what is the suggested dosage for this?

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn74 View Post
    Hi all. I decided to start a new thread because this is no longer about weaning. After my last post and this sobbing uncontrollably not stopping, realizing how much I hate my existence, during a long drawn out slow taper, I need to save my life and get it over with. So here we go. Today is my last day taking these things. 30mgs Norco today, ZERO tomorrow.

Cat and Thisweek, you are so inspiring and I want you to know I just got the response from my boss - I got the week off work. My friend is on board to help me in whichever ways he can. I'm scared as hell. I'll be posting a lot, I'm sure. Please help me through this.

I'll be doing Thomas Recipe and hopefully be through the hardest part, like Cat says, in 5 days. I'm dropping this quarter in school and going to miss my art exhibition reception, but that's really small compared to the bigger picture.

I'm mostly worried about the depression and anxiety. Praying it doesn't take me under too bad. I'll draw, I hope, and watch comedies. Take tons of hot baths. Drink smoothies. Anything and everything I can...

I've grown to love you guys, even those of you that I've only read your stories and haven't had the please of interacting with, on here.

May the force be with us all.
    Hi Unicorn, tapering is difficult as you now know, it must be done very slowly with small reductions in dosage. I tapered off of oxycodone last fall and it was really bad, I did it too fast and suffered all the way through. Like you, I was pretty scared of the cold turkey route so I decided to taper, luckily I finally got through it! I did experience awful anxiety and depression but not everybody does. I had a prescription for ativan which helped with the anxiety but like an addict I started abusing the benzo. That was even more difficult to come off than the opiates! If you plan on using any benzo as mentioned in the thomas recipe please be very careful, they are very addictive and can get out of hand very quickly! If you do experience any depression and/or anxiety I can assure you that it will get better as more time passes in your recovery. The brain needs time to heal and it will! As far as the amount of b6 to take, I'm not sure but I would recommend that if you do take it, take it in the morning. Cat will be able to give you a pretty accurate timeline of withdrawals and what to expect if she hasn't already in your other thread? Drink lots of water, stay hydrated! Be strong and positive, you can do this! I wish you the best of luck, I'm rooting for you! Take care... God bless us all!
    Thisweekforsure likes this.

Thisweekforsure is offline Advanced Member

So glad you got the week off! And you have a friend to help. You can do this!

I'm concerned about one thing, you mentioned you have Klonopin and you normally take 1 mg at night. You will tackle that next and I'm so with you for wanting to get off all these drugs.

But during opiate withdrawal this week it is very important that you remain on a stable dose of the Klonopin. You said you took some extra during the day this week and that's fine, but you want to avoid upping your dependency on the Klonopin. If you take extra every day, that will happen quickly. But also don't skip or reduce the Klonopin below your normal dose until you are well recovered from the opiate withdrawal. That will be an entirely different job. You will want to taper Klonopin very slowly and will NOT want to "jump" cold turkey until an extremely small dose.

But jumping cold turkey from your 30 mg Norco right now is the right thing to do since you got the time off work. You were clearly becoming overwhelmed with the taper process. Possibly the jump will eliminate some of that anxiety of the fear of the unknown. You made the commitment and now there is a timeline and a plan.

You know about the Thomas recipe, and you have help. I don't know if smoothies are the best thing, ha ha! If you're like me you will have no appetite for much of anything. Smoothies give me the runs (all the fruit) and you'll be having that bad enough anyway, unless you load up on Immodium. But people are different, maybe for you they'll be just the thing. You never know what food might be tolerable when you have an upset stomach. And sipping smoothies might help you stay hydrated.

It's very important to stay hydrated. Eating food is less important. If you can great, if not, don't sweat it. But you must get fluids down preferably in small sips frequently throughout the day.

TV, movies, books, Netflix!! The time will CRAWL. You will think a thousand years has gone by and it will only be ten minutes. Watch something, read something. That will make the time pass. Hot baths. Lots of blankets for when you're freezing and a fan to turn on when you get the hot flash.

This is one of the bravest things you will do in your life. Think of it as an adventure. Is your friend going to be there the whole time? Is he going to spend the night? I do hope so, I think you shouldn't be alone. If he can't be there the whole time, keep in close touch with him by text or whatever. I'd like him to keep a close eye on you.

Hi Ricky! Thank you so much for writing to me. As I took my last dose at 7pm, I've been having mixed emotions and building anxiety. I am relieved, however, to release the burden by simply committing to getting to the other side, eventually. I've been on Klonopin for a few years or so, also by the insistance of a doctor, and will not let that get out of control because that will be my next weaning mission, when really through this opiate detox fully. I'm feel so blessed and am so grateful for all of you. Thank you for your support, encouragement and advice!

A miracle happened today. I reached out to my mom and told her what I'm doing. She is sooo supportive of me and totally cheering me on. She even said she'd come to stay with me if I need her! Wow!! Now I have two people that have offered to be here with me, physically, if needed. It's scary doing this and living alone. But, I may really need time alone. I have NO IDEA yet. All I know is, with the whole of all of you, I feel I can do this!

Thisweek, I must have been replying to Ricky when you posted!

Ok, so this is some good stuff to consider. My friend is more than willing to stay with me and now my mom is willing to come, next week or whenever I need her. Thank you for your opinion on this because I tend to isolate during tough times. This is quite different than anything I've ever had to do.

I'm hoping to keep some food down because I'm already so underweight from the Norco - I had the weight loss side effect. I will focus on hydration and include broth. Hadn't thought of that prior to reading your post.

I have a bunch of blankets but not fan I can put directly on me, so maybe my ice packs wrapped in towels/pillow cases. I've already been using my heating pad for the past month because I go through freezing phases every day during the wean.

I've already been such a hermit for the past month or so. I'll continue reading, watching Netflix (comedies), playing games, etc. Great advice! The tough part is when I get up in the morning, it's hard to stand and I've tried taking a shower and going about my morning routine without taking my first dose, just to gauge how well I can do without it, and it is hard to stand without feeling like I'll collapse. I experience incredible weakness and feel off balance. I hope this passes with the 5 days or so of the physical "adventure" - I like that perspective as it being an adventure.

Thank you Thisweek, I cherish the support you guys give me and others. Sooo much! You are all part of my lifeline.

And I was replying to you when Ricky posted! And Ricky said some of the same stuff I said and I said some of the same stuff you said! HA HA!! That you are feeling better having made a commitment? I know it, it's like, let's DO THIS. Makes you feel like you're taking matters under control. Great news about your Mom.

The thing about fibro/CFS/ME and that can't stand in the morning thing, it is SO much harder to do anything with that condition because it literally sucks your energy anyway and withdrawing from opiates sucks your energy so you have a double whammy. It is so important to stay mobile and active, but at the same time for people with CFS too much exercise has a reverse effect, it can make you worse. You have to find the right balance. So for "normal" addicts we would say, go to the gym, walk a lot every day, the more the better, get those endorphins flowing, for fibro/CFS people we need to say, exercise within your personal envelop. Do exercise, but within your parameters as best you can. When you FIRST stand up in the morning realize this: That overwhelming feeling of being unable to do it, that rush of this is too much, is likely physical, not mental. You may very well have a postural hypotension or tachycardia that is literally making your body not able to handle being up and about. Try sitting up in bed first for a while. Then putting your legs over and standing partly, sit back down, repeat and give your system a minute to adjust. Then as you go about your routine, be slow and careful and give yourself permission to feel weak, because it's not your imagination, it's real. I don't know what the mechanism is but I think opiates do something to mitigate this fibro/CFS/ME issue so that you don't notice it when you are on opiates. Take the pill and you'll get a boost that maybe masks it, or maybe it actually does something to you BP, I don't know. But when you quit the opiates it all comes back times ten. Just realize that like the body pain, this too is exaggerated and will get a lot better when you are past withdrawal.

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Take the B6 as directed on the bottle. All of the things you describe as symptoms are the same as I felt. We do tend to isolate ourselves when we're wrapped up in our physical stuff and pills. I've never been a loner and thrive when I'm around other people but when I'm not well, I just want to be left alone. My frame of mind was entirely different than yours right now though so I wouldn't recommend being alone for you. I had anxiety, but no depression while detoxing and as soon as I was able to get my sea legs under me, I was out the door to be among the living.

I know the weak and exhausted feeling. Impossible to stand in the shower and lowering and getting out of the tub had me sitting down with a towel around me just to rest for a bit. Even though I was skin and bones, I felt like I weighed a ton and was wearing lead boots. I started to regain my strength immediately after those 5 or 6 days. Not ready to run a marathon, but certainly better. I hope this is true for you too.

So good that you'll have people there to help you. Not much they'll be able to do but keep you company and out of your own head but that's huge. Do you play cards? Like board games? Jigsaw puzzles? That will help to pass the time and occupy your mind. You're on top of Netflix and comedies are a lot more fun to watch when there is someone else there to laugh with.

Check in often. It just helps to journal how you're feeling both physically and mentally. It's therapeutic!

Peace,

Cat

Thank you Thisweek and Cat for writing. It was so helpful to wake up and see your posts. I'm checking in... At the 22 hour mark and doing the Thomas Recipe. I want to document what my experiences are through this. So far:
    Hot to cold to freezing to and back to hot flashes. Cold, weird goosebumps washing over my entire body. Bones and muscles aching. Debilitating weakness. Skin is tender and feel fluish and also has this burning sensation in my legs and feet. The world looks a bit wonky, much different that I'm used to. I'm especially sentimental, today. I was able to shower and do my hair and make up, as well as eat a banana and some almonds. My stomach is growling but I haven't been able to eat more than that. Also, I'm drinking pure water, coconut water and hot water with raw honey and lemon.

I surprisingly have a mostly positive attitude about this, even though I'm uncomfortable. How am I LESS irritable today than all throughout my year on that poison? Totally expected my irritability to be worse, so that's a plus. The excitement (that you can't see on my face or in my being, but I swear it's there) has me so inspired to get to the other side. I haven't been crying like I have been every day through my months of torturous weaning. However, I AM glad that I weaned down from 80mgs to 30mgs a day before jumping.

My friend is being sooooo supportive and now I'm not physically alone (I listened to your advice, Cat). He picked me up and brought me to his house. He's done so much for me to support me getting through this, I'm amazed. Seems like all the pieces I've been praying and aching for in the core of my being to male this happen are all falling gracefully into place MAKING THIS POSSIBLE!

I may be posting a lot. I have no idea yet. I just want you all to know that I'm so grateful for you. You're a big, huge blessings to me, as I know you are to MANY others! Warriors!!

2nd day and checking in. Things are going really well, considering. I think I went through the hardest part yesterday and during the last month of my wean. I expected today to be worse!

I'm able to sleep a lot, have no restless legs, less intense symptoms today and still no crying or feeling of extreme depression. And I have a decent appetite. I believe the most hellish part of the whole thing was when I got down and stuck at 40mg for a month or so, then the 8 days on 30mg before going CT. It was like each time I'd take a pill, it would spike my chemicals and bring SOME relief, then I'd experience an extreme drop in chemicals and go through mini withdrawls a few times throughout the course of each day and intense ones every evening, after my last dose wore off.

Today is the first day I woke up feeling kinda normal in over a year. I'm still really drained and lethargic, having pain and chills, but going with the flow and very hopeful these are all good signs that I will be full of life again, sooner than later.

My body, mind and soul was obviously screaming to me for help. If I hadn't joined this forum and gotten the encouragement from Cat and Thisweek to go ahead and jump, I'd still be caught in that vicious cycle. I'm so beyond relieved!! Thank you so much! It will be 48 hours in one-and-a-half hours. Hallelujah!!

If anyone is reading this and feeling scared of going CT, stuck in a slow torturous wean, or just needing the comfort of some success stories - I truly hope mine can inspire you in some way. If I can do this, you can!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-16-2016 at 07:35 PM.

Also, forgot to mention that I'm only taking the regular 1mg of Klonopin per day and haven't felt the need to take 2, like I was the last few days of my wean. Another victory!

Wow, so glad you have turned the corner! Things will slowly improve from here. Beware lingering lack of energy and other symptoms but they too will eventually subside. Great about the Klonopin, yes, I'd stay with exactly that dose for a while until you feel ready to start dropping that. When you do, take it reeeeeallly slow. Only 5-10% drop, wait and stabilize for 4-7 days, then when ready drop again. No big cold turkey for that one, please!

Hi Thisweek. Thanks for the advice about Klonopin, I'll definitely do exactly that. As slow as possible.

Today is day 3 and I'm still feeling those weird goosebump chills randomly, sweaty, deep achey pain and nerve tingling and my mood is low. My energy is better in terms of being able to walk around but I'm feeling stuck in a bit of the blues, that lack of joy. It hit me last night. Maybe because I feel bored, not being able to do much other than move from the backyard to the bed to the bathroom to the kitchen. I'm so bored yet there's nothing that's grabbing my interest, either. Does this sound normal for this stage in the game?
    Also, about when do the aches ease up, generally?

I'm trying to reach out and get as much encouragement as possible so I don't spiral into a negative thought cycle.

Hi Thisweek. Thanks for the advice about Klonopin, I'll definitely do exactly that. As slow as possible.

Today is day 3 and I'm still feeling those weird goosebump chills randomly, sweaty, deep achey pain and nerve tingling and my mood is low. My energy is better in terms of being able to walk around but I'm feeling stuck in a bit of the blues, that lack of joy. It hit me last night. Maybe because I feel bored, not being able to do much other than move from the backyard to the bed to the bathroom to the kitchen. I'm so bored yet there's nothing that's grabbing my interest, either. Does this sound normal for this stage in the game?
    Also, about when do the aches ease up, generally?

I'm trying to reach out and get as much encouragement as possible so I don't spiral into a negative thought cycle.
    Hey unicorn - looks like you're right on track and I would say everything that you are feeling is completely, 100% normal! Day 3 is usually the hump day for most people from what I've read, day 4 may be a little of the same as today? You should be definitely feeling better by day 5? Not sure about the aches because everyone is different, try some asprin, ibuprofen, etc...? Keep hydrated, it won't be much longer now before the worst of the detox is over! Stay strong and positive! Don't give in, you're almost there! Good luck! God bless us all!

YES I remember all of that, ha ha! Day 1 was all, "ugh, this is no fun but when's the other shoe gonna drop?" Day 2 was "This is horrible!! How will I survive?!" Day 3 was still horrible but no worse and started that boredom, time won't move feel. Day 4 was completely bored, time just CRAWLED, had no interest in anything, felt bad but not quite as bad as day 2, no energy at all, no appetite at all. Half of day 5 was the same and then in the afternoon sometime suddenly my mood lifted completely, like the sun came out. Felt WONDERFUL. My husband took me out to dinner and I really enjoyed myself. Never went back to horrible but then became draggy no energy sore muscles, really weak, lethargic, but at the same time clear mind, wonderful feelings coming back, sneezing felt GOOD, so a mix of good and bad kind of gradually heading back to normal over a few weeks.

Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

When we get to day 4 or 5 we think
    Is this what I was afraid of?
    You did it you are on the other side now going forward..
    I don't know about you but I put this off for years because I was so afraid..
    It will get better..
    Take it day day day
    Hour by hour
    Minute by minute..
    You never have to use again!
    That is amazing..
    I am glad I came back after a long time away just in time to see your success..
    Life is SO much better from this side..
    To wake up every morning and not have to take something to function is amazing!
    You will see !
    You are already in here!
    Welcome to a new way of life!
    Bette

1Shasha is offline New Member

Im new here and am having a hard time finding anyone to talk to about tapering & I feel like I'm going to go crazy.
    Having a hard time navigating this site and im not that good with computers so help !!! Yours was a thread one of the only ones in may this year, thought they had live chat lines on here?????

Shasha,

Click on your name. Then click on "View forum posts". When the list comes up find the one with the title "Sure could use some help tapering off opiates". Click on that one. That is "your" thread and that is the one you should stay with.

This is not a chat line. I guess that is why you are confused that no one answers you instantly. Being a forum it may take a while to get responses, but be patient and they will come. Just please stay with "your" thread. It is in the "Need to Talk" subforum. If you have trouble finding that, in the upper left of the page, click "General Discussion Boards" and it will list all the subforums.

I'm sorry you are having trouble dealing with the technology, but good for you to try! In today's world it is necessary to keep up with computers and technology even though it's frustrating sometimes.

FearinLoathin is offline New Member

Hello everyone!

Man, am I glad I stumbled across these forums last night. I was wrapping up day two of a nearly three-year addiction to pain pills, and am currently at exactly 72 hours since my last dose. The main reason I am posting is to address the owner, Unicorn, and say that I am on day three, and already feeling like I am on the upswing. So it is looking like everything is panning out just like the majority of posters on here described it! This isn't my first rodeo with withdrawals, as I have probably been through light to moderate WD upwards of 30 times over the past couple of years. I am not a heavy user, and never have been. I can count on one hand the times I have taken over 80 mg, and both hands 60 mg, but even with an average 20 mg/day habit over three years, there is still hell to pay every time I try to quit or run out. Yesterday and last night, especially last night, have been the worse so far. Today has been rough but still better than yesterday. I'm taking plenty of Advil, Immodium, Benadryl to sleep, a solid multivitamin, and eating regularly. I do have a little secret weapon in my bowl if you know what I mean, but no benzos for me. I have the Tyrosine to start taking tomorrow morning, and I am eager to see what happens with the malaise. I've heard it's pretty bad. Anyway, you guys have only helped make me more determined than ever to push through this and STAY clean. I deleted and even blocked all my contacts after a final message that this was it. I have a friend who knows exactly what I am going through, and she is ten months clean now after a far, far worse habit than I could ever imagine (450 mg/day by injection at one point).

Not to make this about me all of the sudden, though... Unicorn, I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you are doing well. There is so much more out there and I hope we can ride off into the sunset together, so to speak, along with anyone else on this level of WD who happens to stumble across this. Thank you for your story and thank you all for being there for folks like us!

Hi all. Day 4 and I guess I'm different than most... I was totally looking forward to being "over the hump". However, today is the first day I woke up with pain, depression and major anxiety. I feel like I'm going to faint and throw up. Everything seems so weird and I can't get a grip today. I lost my appetite yesterday and definitely don't have one today with this nausea and anxiety.

Thisweek and Ricky71, thank you for cheering me on and being here.

I really don't know what to do to get through this day.

Sadly, I'm missing my art show this evening - first time having my artwork displayed in a museum and tonight is the reception and awards ceremony. I was SO excited about it prior to the last leg of my wean and then this CT process, but I have absolutely NO desire to be around people. I'm so anxious and feel like a scared little animal. Fight or flight all the way. Has anyone else experienced this, on day 4? Why are symptoms getting worse, when they started off more mildly than the usual timeline?
    I'm so discouraged because I really was looking forward to day 4 easing up...

No, day 4 I never would have been able to do an evening thing. Like I said, it was the afternoon of day 5 things suddenly turned around. So just hang tight. Not saying you will be exactly like me, some people it takes a bit longer or maybe the turnaround isn't so sudden and dramatic? But for me, days 2-4 and half of 5, all I did was stay in bed. Yup, normal not to want to be around people. But it's good for somebody to be there with you, my husband was. A person I could be sick with, though. Nobody I'd have to be "on" for, nope.

Thisweek! I am so grateful for your response. Thank you thank you THANK YOU! I've been beating myself up today wondering why it's worse and not better. Yep, it's laying down and sitting outside by myself in the backyard. Hard to even get the motivation to do the transition from one to the other. I'm staying with friend I can be sick around, but feel the need for space from him, and everyone, but not being ALONE alone. So I just go outside. I totally get the "on" thing and use that term quite often, as of late. I just can't be ON for anyone. This is a roller coaster with invisible rails. I have cried most of the day. Even though sick and detoxing, I woke up feeling my libido for the first time. Weird! But I'm too depressed and ill to even care right now. Sign of life, though. I'll post again tomorrow - Day 5. Fingers crossed. Minute by minute....

Ha ha ha, yep sounds like me, I was a complete slug. Going outside is good for you though, I think sitting in the sun can only help, if you've got sun where you are. Vitamin D and all. And the libido thing happened to me too. Yes that was really weird! Also the sneezing. Felt like I was getting pollen out of my nose that had been there for years.

Hoping day 5 is your magic day too, but if not things should get better one way or the other pretty soon. Hang tight, you're doing great!

Day 5. So, today I woke up with less pain, less depression, less anxiety, basically less of all the gnarly symptoms I've been experiencing. I still have this lost feeling, not quite knowing what to do with myself, this boredom, but I actually became interested in a couple things today, watched something inspiring and did some writing - signs of life! A friend asked me to go to a meditation group tonight so depending on how I feel, I may do that. I wouldn't have even considered it AT ALL in the last month or so, and especially in past 4-5 days.

I'm hopeful that this is the beginning of an upswing. Also hoping my appetite and interest in life returns soon.

Thisweek, you have been such great support and so consistent. You have given me hope when I've had zero. Thank you soooo much! To everyone else making this journey, I hope it's going well and things are easing up. I will keep updating and documenting my journey.

Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

Unicorn..
    You are doing great..
    Idk if you saw my post above..
    But it is true in a week or 2 you will be able to look back and think
    That was what I was so afraid of and I did it..
    You are definitely on the upside now cause
    Each day will get Better..
    One thing I did that really helped was made some changes in my personal envirment..
    Like change my bedroom around..
    Might sound crazy but I did not want to wake up with this new life that I just worked so hard for
    And be in the same space..
    You have the chance to recreate everything just because you are clean..
    You whole life can change because you will be different..
    My whole life became focused on getting pills taking pills counting pills
    So after the pills were gone I had lots of free time..
    it really is exciting!
    And
    I am so happy for you because we do recover..
    It is worth the fight!
    Rockin it clean in 2016!
    With you!
    Bette
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-20-2016 at 11:02 AM.

Hi guys, today is Day 7. One week ago today was the first day I went CT.

I'm through the majority of pain, still have a little lingering and it pops up at times. Now the main issue is lack of joy, boredom, depression and anxiety. Nothing that once brought me joy is doing it for me. I'm clear in mind and have more energy but I feel so mentally FRUSTRATED and low. It's hard to just get through the days, emotionally.

Tonight is my first night back to work so I really hope it goes well.

I know not everyone experiences the lack of joy and low lowwww feelings, but is this still considered to be normal and okay at this point? I'm really trying to hold on to hope, here. Praying this won't last too much longer. It's misery.

Hi guys, today is Day 7. One week ago today was the first day I went CT.

I'm through the majority of pain, still have a little lingering and it pops up at times. Now the main issue is lack of joy, boredom, depression and anxiety. Nothing that once brought me joy is doing it for me. I'm clear in mind and have more energy but I feel so mentally FRUSTRATED and low. It's hard to just get through the days, emotionally.

Tonight is my first night back to work so I really hope it goes well.

I know not everyone experiences the lack of joy and low lowwww feelings, but is this still considered to be normal and okay at this point? I'm really trying to hold on to hope, here. Praying this won't last too much longer. It's misery.
    Unicorn - congratulations on 7 days! The anxiety, depression and the overall low feeling is normal! I felt the same way and it did take several weeks for me to start feeling normal again? Everyone is different, not everybody goes through all of those emotions but I certainly did and at the time I felt hopeless, helpless and I thought that I would never get better but I did! Be patient, you'll get there! Remember, it takes time for your brain to function normally on its own again without those meds! Drink lots of water, get some exercise, eat healty and take a good quality multivitamin! Magnesium Citrate is good for anxiety and sleep, look into it? I know it's hard right now to see the light but you'll get there, trust me! Take care and stay positive! God bless us all!

Oh Ricky, you have no idea (or maybe you do) how uplifting your response is to me. I just got home from work, it was absolute hell, holding back tears the whole time, clumsy, almost fell a couple times, super low hopeless feelings. What you described is exactly what I'm going through. I've been hopeless, feeling helpless and POWERLESS. Thank you for giving me the hope and courage I so desperately need to hang on and keep on goin. I love mag citrate and happen to have some in my cupboard, great recommendation. Praying for the light to come! THANK YOU!

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Hey Uni,

Just checking on you. You've made it through most, if not all, the physical stuff. The mental, well it just takes a bit of time. Embrace all those emotions. It helps. Even the bad ones. I too felt like a weak kitten for probably another week but then started to get 'er going again. Think of this as being stripped bare of all the chemicals that helps you feel good and it's going to take a little bit of time for them to replenish naturally. Give it a little time. It won't be all at once but soon something will touch you and you'll have a feel good moment. Maybe something will make you angry. That's good too. I actually really liked that one .

Like Ricky said, stay the course and it will turn around. It always does if you just give it time. Hope you have a better day.

Peace,

Cat

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast