Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree85Likes
My story
    Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Congratulations ditto what CheifChe said....

Beefaroni7272 is offline Platinum Member

Just wanted to poke my head in and see how things are going for you? Post whenever. We're all here for you!!

Beef

Forceout is offline Member

Hey Sodone,

Just checking up on you. I hope you are getting along ok. Over 30 days now For both of us. Life goes on in many ways but it's far better at least for me and I hope for you, too. It's so much better not worrying about pills and all that goes with that life. I don't miss the ups and Downs for one second.

Anyway, hang tough and enjoy the holidays and the hopefully, some relaxing time.

Hey.....give us a report when you get a chance. I think about you often. I connected with your story for some reason. Don't be feel'n alone. We're here for you anytime.

Forceout

Sodone80 is offline Junior Member

Hey guys everything's fine just super busy..... Holidays and all. Still trying to figure out life without those things. Strong cravings lately I think it's because holidays are so hard for me. I freaking hate Christmas everything about it. Jobs going well a newer guys hates me because he feels in favored he makes it hard for me to enjoy my job. However I'm trying to hang in there. Saving to get back on my feet. I love u guys.....

Hey there!!!

Your awesome!! Thanks for reporting. The cravings.....yeah can be tough. I just think...........where does it end?? Nowhere. A constant downward spiral back to the bottom. I don't know about you but I'm OUT on that deal.

Hang in there, Sodone!! I can tell you are a tough one. Forget those other people on the job. They are probably just jealous or got nothing better to do. Keep your head down doing the job like you know how. Some people are just dream stealers.

Anyway, good for you on all the effort you are putting into getting on track. You will be way better for it.

Better for you and your family.

Keep coming here. It helps, right?

Forceout

Sodone80 is offline Junior Member

I hope all is well with everyone..... Happy New Year. I've been so busy it's crazy.... Seems like life has been throwing curve balls after curve balls. However I won't go the pill route to deal with my problems. Geez this is by far the hardest thing I've done. It's a constant struggle for me. I have yet to feel normal I can tell it's just around the corner. I just go through the motions. I do definitely feel my emotions are back. It's just that missing lost of something feeling a bit outta place I still deal with. I just wanna happy

10years39days is offline Member

Hey Sodone have you tried any form of amino acids? They aren’t a cure all, but they put you in a better physiological/biochemical position to be be happier. I started with DPA and then switched to DLPA...there’s a difference but I’m not good at explaining it.

You are a champ...you’ve got this! Slay the beast!!!!

Hello Sodone,

Just thread hopping after a vacation. I hope all is going ok with you and that you are staying strong and getting on with the new year etc. Hang in there!

Forceout

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123