Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree131Likes
MY STORY... and it’s still going,
    eazzye is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maxheadrum View Post
    Eazy-

You are so positive and it's rubbing off on me. Your thoughts are spot on my friend. Black sheep or not, I think you are doing an excellent job! Keep it up!

You know, I've had to endure so much loss to get to this point. I hope and pray that the suffering stops. If someone, anyone can read the messages on this forum, I sincerely hope they can realize
    They don't have to suffer and they don't have to use anymore. We are making a stand and telling our addictions that we are taking back what is rightfully ours. We are steadfast in our resolve to never again pick up a substance to "feel".

I hope today is terrific for you!
    all that hoping and praying will pay off my friend, throughout this journey, i’ve rediscovered my faith and i’ve never been happier. i worked a 9 hour shift today and felt absolutely fine throughout it! the fog in my mind is clearing, i’m laughing again, crying again, FEELING again. i’m slowly becoming my old, social self.. all it takes is believing in yourself and a little encouragement. the first few days i DEFINITELY wasn’t this positive, but every day the symptoms lessen, and a little piece of who i am returns. you keep up the great work my friend. i know i’ve mentioned this, but you’d be surprised what listening to some upbeat music can do for your attitude/mind.

-e

Maxheadrum is offline Member

E-

You got that right. I'd lose my mind without good music! Worked out for the first time in a couple of months with my Beats on and it rocked!

And I agree with the feelings. I've been a mess on some days but I'm ok with it knowing every day I wake up I'm stepping in the right direction just as you are.

Your positivity is busting through and I'm so darn happy for you.

Hope you have a great Monday!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-07-2018 at 08:04 PM.
    GratefulNotDead and eazzye like this.

eazzye is offline Member

day 15- ive made it over two weeks, and i’m amazed i can even say that. the chills are gone and i slept peacefully last night for 8 hours. the mind fog has almost completely cleared, and honestly i’ve never been more happy or proud. i’m still having issues with my appetite but i’m trying to adjust that. hope everyone’s been well.

-e
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Beefaroni7272 is offline Platinum Member

Hey e. Just driving by to see how things are going for you? Post when you can. We want an update!!!,

Have a great day!
    Beef

eazzye is offline Member

day 20 - things are returning to normal; my energy is back. i’m sleeping, but i don’t think my sleep schedule will ever be the same. no chills or anything. just constant SNEEZING. i literally cannot stop. lol. otherwise i’m good, no cravings or anything. i will STAY clean.

10years39days is offline Member

Just curious...ideally what would be the perfect sleep schedule? For me, when I was using Suboxone I would ALWAYS stay up way too late and always have hard time rising early. In my family, I was known as that guy.

Today I don't feel the need to stay up quite as late...and even if I go to bed relatively late I have energy in the morning. It's literally like a dream come true for me. I always have wanted to be a morning person. Today I'm one step closer.

eazzye is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by 10years39days View Post
    Just curious...ideally what would be the perfect sleep schedule? For me, when I was using Suboxone I would ALWAYS stay up way too late and always have hard time rising early. In my family, I was known as that guy.

Today I don't feel the need to stay up quite as late...and even if I go to bed relatively late I have energy in the morning. It's literally like a dream come true for me. I always have wanted to be a morning person. Today I'm one step closer.
    well on suboxone, i was basically a zombie, so i’d wake up (depending on when i had work that day) usually about two hours before to get ready, around 11-12... now i wake up at 8:30-10am at the LATEST, but it’s usually much earlier than that.. but yeah, i’d go to work, come home and eat dinner, shower and go to bed. my life was just on repeat. i didn’t go out with friends or do anything fun at all. that’s all changing, i welcomed my friends back into my life and i’m so grateful to have them. but currently, since i’ve been sober i find it harder to fall asleep. waking up isn’t really an issue for me.
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

eazzye is offline Member

but i definitely have faith that you will be a morning person! keep it up.

GratefulNotDead is offline New Member

Hey E,

day 17 for me and I’m in the same boat as you. Socializing with friends again, wanting to leave the house finally. I’m having trouble sleeping past 5am no matter when I go to sleep so I’ve actually been lucky enough to move my work hours earlier, but I’m still feeling extremely tired pretty much all the time. That’s really my only gripe at this point so I’m hoping regular sleep patterns return. Other than that, great job on 20! Your posts have been such a great benchmark for me to sort of know what to expect and they’ve been pretty much on point. We’re stacking those days up though!

E-

Glad to see you are staying strong! Sounds like you are doing what it takes to stay clean! That's awesome.

And hang in there grateful. As you know we are all so different in our timelines of getting well. But as you know, connecting with others on here is such an important part of the process and it shouldn't be under estimated. Keep posting my friend and keep racking up those clean days!
    eazzye and GratefulNotDead like this.

eazzye is offline Member

slipped on ice a few days ago, bruised my hip bone and got offered pain meds at urgent care, said i’d take ibuprofen instead. progress.

Dude that is major progress! Good for you Eazy!!
    eazzye and Beefaroni7272 like this.

Nicely done e. Congratulations! That's a huge step! Proud of you!

Beef
    eazzye likes this.

Agreed. The worst of the physical piece is over for us. Now we need to get the mind some good healing. That was really great to hear E!

eazzye is offline Member

a month clean! i never thought i’d get this far.. and i definitely haven’t alone. the physical aspect of the withdrawals is totally gone for me, but mentally i have good and bad days. some days i wake up completely drained and some days i wake up in a great mood.. hopefully things will stay more positive in time.
    -e

Congrats Eazy!! So proud of you!!!

Congratulations e. It only gets better from here!! Keep on truckin'

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Congratulations Eazzye, I to am Proud of You. Keep it up the good days will begin to outweigh the bad. Just remembered everyone has bad days and yes this too shall pass...stay positive life is amazing clean my friend...

Anonymous Guest

I’m proud of u

Anonymous Guest

I’m day 10 suboxone free
    I’m so sorry to jump on your thread I’m new here n don’t know how to post yet!
    I was prescribed them 2.5 years n they totally messed my life up! This has been one hell of a ride (past 10 days) and today is the first day I don’t have the chills and or fevers (so far it is 3 pm so that’s good) I also forced myself to get up n go for a walk which helped the anxiety a bit! But my mental state is getting to me at times it’s rough! Def won’t EVER give in! Or ever look back! I tapered down to about 2 mg n took the jump! I know def wasn’t low enough after reading all these forums but 10 days in no looking back!
    How much longer could this be?
    I was in ER Twice once dehydrated n I was even told I had flu besides the withdrawals whic I’m starting to think is false n all withdrawals at this point as they never even treated me for it! Thanks for any advice! It’s needed

Anonymous Guest

You got this E!! You give me hope to keep pushing!
    I’m 10 days clean today!

Anonymous Guest

Anyone there

Lau- congrats on day 10! Although that's been roughly 8 days ago. I hope you are on day 18 and still racking up the clean days!

And E-

I hope you are still well my friend!

Nice work on the 30 days!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234