Need advice
    LindaBrynaert is offline New Member

Arrow Need advice

Hello everyone. I'm new here and will try to make this short as possible. I've been taking hydrocodone 325 10 milligram for several months.I was taking them for my back and sciatica. So I got my shot for my sciatica it did not work so I started back on the hydrocodone taking them maybe once or twice a day and sometimes I was go 2 or 3 days and not take them remember I got this field back in August of 2015 I now feel that I am addicted to them I only have a few left and I'm trying very hard to taper down off them. I took a half of one yesterday around 4:30 p.m. then I took another one fourth because I have been cutting them into to make them last I just don't know if I'm going to be able to make them laugh to get me through this here's my biggest fear I have a bottle of oxycodone that I had for my next surgery a little over a year ago I am afraid I will use those to detox off of hydrocodone I think that would be a horrible mistake but I am so scared that's what I'm afraid I'm going to do if there are 30 milligrams and I plan on cutting them into half just to get me through this withdrawal I cannot afford to miss work at all so I need some advice and help as what to do my doctor will not be back until January 1st thank you all for your help and I must say I woke up this morning feeling like >>>> but just taking that one fourth pill help a whole lot I couldn't believe it but it did maybe my withdrawals are as bad as I think they are but I feel that they are thank you and any advice would be appreciated good luck to all and hope to hear back from someone very soon.

Ming23 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by LindaBrynaert View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm new here and will try to make this short as possible. I've been taking hydrocodone 325 10 milligram for several months.I was taking them for my back and sciatica. So I got my shot for my sciatica it did not work so I started back on the hydrocodone taking them maybe once or twice a day and sometimes I was go 2 or 3 days and not take them remember I got this field back in August of 2015 I now feel that I am addicted to them I only have a few left and I'm trying very hard to taper down off them. I took a half of one yesterday around 4:30 p.m. then I took another one fourth because I have been cutting them into to make them last I just don't know if I'm going to be able to make them laugh to get me through this here's my biggest fear I have a bottle of oxycodone that I had for my next surgery a little over a year ago I am afraid I will use those to detox off of hydrocodone I think that would be a horrible mistake but I am so scared that's what I'm afraid I'm going to do if there are 30 milligrams and I plan on cutting them into half just to get me through this withdrawal I cannot afford to miss work at all so I need some advice and help as what to do my doctor will not be back until January 1st thank you all for your help and I must say I woke up this morning feeling like >>>> but just taking that one fourth pill help a whole lot I couldn't believe it but it did maybe my withdrawals are as bad as I think they are but I feel that they are thank you and any advice would be appreciated good luck to all and hope to hear back from someone very soon.
    Talk to your doctor about weaning you off. You never mentioned how many mgs a day. I think you said sometimes you take one or two. Is that correct?

here4helpN2help is offline New Member

You should talk to your dr for a taper plan. Your other prescribed Vicodin should be fine to take in the mean time . How many mg are you taking a day?