Need help
    Fastlane is offline New Member

Default Need help

Hi, I'm new to this but I've tried everything I could think of to help me kick this painpill habit. I'm on day 2. Been taking them since I'm 17. I'm 26 now and have 2 kids and a job. I need advice or help please and thanks

Ricky71 is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane View Post
    Hi, I'm new to this but I've tried everything I could think of to help me kick this painpill habit. I'm on day 2. Been taking them since I'm 17. I'm 26 now and have 2 kids and a job. I need advice or help please and thanks
    Welcome to the forum. We need more information in order to give you the best advice? What meds were you taking, how much per day and for how long? How many times have you tried to quit before? Have you had any clean time at all before and if so, for how long? Give us as much of your drug use history as you can, the more the better?

Follow the Thomas Recipe for Opiate Withdrawal and use the items listed to help with the withdrawal symptoms. Do not use the benzos as suggested in the recipe, these are better left alone because they are extremely addictive! Here's a link to the Thomas Recipe -
    https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured...wal-35169.html

For long-term success staying clean you should look into NA, AA, Smart Recovery or similar 12 step programs and/or drug addiction counseling!

You'll get lots of great advice and support here! Update when you can? Take care... God bless us all!

Leza14 is offline Junior Member

Ricky is spot on with the advice. Keep posting here when you feel tempted. Some people have used this forum as a journal. I did my first few days and it really helps. You can do this! Please keep us updated.