Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes
Need help please
    Smilingstorm is offline Senior Member

Good to hear! FYI.. Work is an awesome distraction! Thanks for the prompt response. You are in my thoughts.

ReadytoJump is offline New Member

FYI...Bro got the boot tonight! I gave him 2 weeks to make other arrangements!!! Feels so good to get my house back!
    Catrina likes this.

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReadytoJump View Post
    FYI...Bro got the boot tonight! I gave him 2 weeks to make other arrangements!!! Feels so good to get my house back!
    That's awesome news! You are generous giving him the 2 weeks and I hope he knows that. Get the calendar out and start to check off the days. Bub-bye now!! Getting your household and life back in order. Such good news. YAY!!

Peace,

Cat

"Bro's gotta go!" (Said in true cheerleader fashion)

ReadytoJump is offline New Member

Cat...you just made my night!

Gilsmom is offline Member

Hi ready!
    I am so sorry that I haven't been over here to check on you!! Life is crazy for me at the moment but you just popped in my head so I'm here and I'm checking in!!
    So glad that work went well! You are one tough cookie doing this while sick on top of it! One little set back isn't bad and I'm so glad you caught yourself!!
    I saw one of your posts about the chills! Omg I had those so bad, like constant!! Mostly just annoying but they do go away.. I'm pre menopausal so I have the hot flashes too!! I just wished my body would pick a temperature.. It was all over the place. That was actually my last symptom to go away.. But it did go away!
    Anyway... Again I am so sorry I didn't check in. I am so glad to see you're still hanging in!!
    I will be back I promise!!
    Xo
    Mary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12