Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
Need Help with a Suboxone taper wanna be done with this and any advice helps Pleasee
    MovinOn is offline Member

Bout to take a .125 today runnin a lil later then usual on the dose today but no problems. Bout to head into work should be a good day. Stayin Strong
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

Yesterday had work early at 8am n didnt take my .125 till 3 when i got off i held off it was a lil ahrd but not cause i needed it im sure it was way more of a mental thing. Also startin gettin myself ready for today yesterday just by tellin myself tom is the skip day. My work had there anniversary party last night went over there had a good time. Woke up this morning round 10 feelin good n gona do my Best to skip today just gona watch alot of Football n take it easy. Feel like since its kinda established in my head tht im not takin today it def makes it easier im not sitting around basically waitin for 3pm like most days. If it gets a lil difficult which im not really expecting ima take a clonopin n prob a valium at nite only if i think ima really need it but im thinkin ima be fine Hope So...quick question for tom when i dose again keep it the same at 3pm or wat??? Stayin Strong Feelin like im Almost there Gotta Tough it out though...Peace

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Hi Movin' On: Are you talking about clonidine? I hope so because you do NOT want to take two separate benzo's. Klonipin is a benzo and so is valium. If you mean clonidine, I think the clonidine will hold you w/o the valium, you are wise to use them only if you need to. As addicts, we always want to reach for something.

Yup, tomorrow dose again at .125mg. at 3pm. If you're fine without it, you can just not take it all. Many make the jump here. It's how you feel about it that counts. Let us know how you are doing! We can give advice on symptoms as you go: make sure you are staying hydrated with plenty of water, orange juice, etc. Stay away from energy drinks and soda. You are doing GREAT and are almost there! I know I haven't posted before, but congrats and HANG TOUGH!

Peace,

Iloerose
    Iwantoff2013 and MovinOn like this.

i meant klonipin myb yea i took a 1mg K at around 4 n im feelin pretty good think i should be able to get some sleep tonite. Tom ill see how i feel i do have work tomorrow though so cant really be hrutin or nuttin at work or dont wanna be but ill see how i feel tom n def go off tht. thanks for the advice. Stayin Strong!!

So Went all day yesterday without a piece felt pretty good!!! only thing i noticed other than at nite was a lil sneezing n some chills randomly but not too often. I took a 1mg klonipin yesterday @4pm n then at like 10pm or 11pm took a half of a valium so i could make sure i got some sleep since i have work today but kept wakin up a good bit of the nite n around 4 or 5 am took the other half of the 10mg valium so i could knock out fell asleep n woke up this mroning around 10am feelin alrite to start the day not really feeling any W/d symptoms as of now tht i can tell. Im not sure about today i guess I'll wait till three n see how i feel but i do have work today so i dont wanna be draggin or nuttin ya know. O n if i do take a piece today im not settin myself back huh like i know the next step after today would be skippin two days is it gona be harder if i dose today??...Stayin Strong

numbOne is offline Member

I've taken Soma during the day and a benzo like Xanex, KLon OR Valium to help sleep at night without any problems but never for three days in row. Hopefully you have a jacuzzi at the gym you can use and that's basically like taking a soma and will help with aches. From here i'd get a good vitamin/mineral supplement and some l-Tyrosine.

I thought you were skipping Sat, but yes sundays a good couch day this time of year. So you gotta finish this up as with everything else - what works best for you. Rose already mentioned many just jump from here.

You are very smart and already know how much is mental. The coldness...just consider yourself lucky it's not Jan and the N.East. Quitting any opiate has strange effects on temperature regulation. Wear layers so you can remove easily to adjust.

Yep sleep might to tough for a little while. Sneezing? That's also very common and nuthin to worry about. Sucks Monkeys tho so perhaps a zyrtec at night? I'd really like to see you stay strong for the day - i think you got this. But if you do...then yep it sets you back one day. If you need it then i understand no judgement. However, your next would then be to skip one day, then two - If you decide to dose today.

Watch out for these benzo's and the differing half lives of them. You know you can fail a drug test and test positive for benzo after not using months? Know why? They store like THC in your fat cells and months down the road you can excercise and that unleashes. Any NOW is the time you need to really lean on something like that, so be very mindful of your usage and beware of combining the valium and Klonnie.

YEa i have no more Klonipins only a few xanax n valiums left. Yea I Skipped yesterday idk if u understood tht thts y i was askin if it would set me back if i dose today or make it a lil easier when it comes to skip two days. I feel pretty good as of now just not sure about going without it today. I was also on .125mg for a couple days idk if tht matters. Stayin Strong

If you feel good then you could certainly drop now and just be done. The things you have been feeling (chills, sneezing etc) may persist and then you will have some lethargy likely to deal with. The plan does call skipping a day, dosing, skipping two etc..so if you are not quite set that's fine and dosing today is what you should do - according to Robert_325, you are then supposed to go two days w/out.

That's an awful benzo mash up you've got goin there. Didnt realize you were taking all 3. Be careful how you run out completely of those. You may have to deal with a workday after a sleepness night. A few of those is a small price to pay, whereas too many benzo's and the price could be too steep. You're a smart guy. Weigh the two in your head. If you dose today then at least reduce the amount you planned on taking tonite. I think having them will me more important in the coming days, and ive said it all along you don't want to take too many nights in a row.
    MovinOn likes this.

O No def man i only took a Klonipin at 4 yesterday n a valium at night but tht was the first time in a while. If i dose today i def dont plan on takin anything else tonite. Yea i think ima dose today since i have work n skip the next two n then go from there apperciate the help man. Stayin Strong

Yesterday went pretty well of course took my .125mg at 3 n work went by really well slept good also. Woke up about 10 this morning feelin fine n Im Off today so should be fine today and today is day one of skippin two days. Got work Tom at 5 so hopin i feel okay or at least good enough to work tom thts really my only concern i Plan on Stickin to the PLAN though all the way. Stayin Strong

Remain strong. Rootin' for ya!

Just get a few days clean and you'll begin to feel a shift. The drug haze will lift and new opportunities will arise. Old ones, like your music, will interest again and now with added depth and experience.

Hangin in Def man yesterday went pretty good took a quarter of a xanax durin the day n then at nite did have to take a valium to get sleep. Woke up round 9 feelin pretty good cant complain yet. Got work at 5 today so hopin ima feel like this n I think i'll be alright...Hope So n Stayin Strong

Today went pretty well still cant really complain yet... Took a quarter of a bar today at 4ish before work n prob bout to take a valium in a min just in case i have trouble sleepin tonite. I know Tom is day 3 n im suppose to dose according to the plan but im not quite sure yet if ima dose Tom or not ima play it how i feel Tom. Stayin Strong

Today starts Day 3 of being w/o subs woke up at 9 today feelin alirte about the same as yesterday i guess. According to the plan im suppose to take .125mg today but ima still play it how i feel around tht time if i feel okay like now i think ima just tough it out cause up to this point it really hasnt been tht bad... Stayin Strong

If you don't need it don't take it. Now it's about developing new habits.

Both happy and proud! Great job man. Keep it up - stay strong.
    ~ #one

Not so fast Unfortunately Im so Embarrassed n Disappointed in myself today because of last nite. Yesterday i went out to my Dad's lil store to help him out n work for a lil while thinkin thtd be better than just sitting at home well everything was going fine wasnt feeling like i needed my .125mg so i didnt take it. i did wind up takin a quarter of a bar around 3 and after a few hours towards closing time around 6 or 7 for some dam reason i started scheming bascially calllin a couple ppl seeing if they had any valium or anything other than opiates well tht didnt work out n i got weak n lookin back it all happened so fast of course n at the end of the nite around midnight or 1 found myself gettin loaded on some dope. Prob did a 20 maybe a lil more i wasnt even feelin bad yesterday just a urge obviously n gave in unfortunatley. Cant tell u how disappointed in myself i have been all day today but i will tell yall this i will not let this turn the wrong way n go back to using Dope or Subs. Im tryna use it to motivate myself even more so to be done now cause it def wasnt worth it last nite. I Know i was right there at the end too so im 100% positive tht i can do this n finish it the RIGHT way cause i really do want to be done. I just hope i havent set myself back too much cause of last nite but if so o well i deserve it n i'll just take it as punishment for last nite. Feelin fine today other than being disappointed in myself for last nite. Had work today n havent taken anything today no sub no bars nuttin n gona keep it like tht unless for some reason i cant sleep tonite which im not expecting. Idk exactly wat i should do from here on but my plan in my head rite now is just to tough it out from here on no subs tom or the next day. Got work tom at 2 -7 n then off sunday. I will finish wat ive started here n be done with opiates for good thts a PROMISE.

K so yesterday went well had work at 2 n made it through the shift without any major problems. Only thing i took yesterday was a half a bar durin the day n a valium at nite sleep alrite. Feelin pretty good to start the day gona go today without takin any xanax or valiums since i took em yesterday..Should be Fine today Hope So...Stayin Strong

Yesterday went pretty good felt tired throughout the day but i think tht was mostly from the valium i took late saturday night. Didnt take anything sunday no bars or valium just some nyquil at night tht was it. Slept pretty well too i dreamt last nite which i havent in a lil while i feel like. So today is Day 4 of being without any Subs or Opiates n gotta say feelin better compared to the past few days. Have work today at four so ill be busy with tht later today n ima just do my best to keep busy start to workout again eventually work on music which i have today some n just start some NEW HABITS. Stayin Strong

mikewilson01 is offline Banned

Suboxone are medications approved for the treatment of opiate dependence. It works to reduce the symptoms of opiate dependence. Suboxone treatment is used to help individuals overcome addiction to opiods like >>>>>>, methadone or prescription painkillers. Possible side effects include sweating, stomach pain, dizziness, weakness and more. It can cause death from an overdose. Individuals who undertake this treatment are required to have ongoing alcohol and drug treatment to ensure the best chance of successful addiction treatment. The length of treatment will be determined by the doctor and it varies for each individual. The patient's doctor may eventually taper the suboxone treatment over time, taking care that the patient does not experience withdrawal symptoms or cravings. Every individual's tolerance and reactions to suboxone vary so daily appointments and medications will be adjusted until the patient no longer experiences withdrawal and cravings. It is administered under the direction of a physician and with ongoing drug addiction treatments. It can lead to death or causes negative effects if overdose are taken.

apperciate the comment mikewilson but im treatin u as a doubter but I'll take heed of ur comment cause im sure they come from a good place. Anyways today is gona be Day 5 without being on anything. Yesterday went well no problems at all really i feel like the main thing at this point is just staying mentally strong because thts the main issue to deal with from here on im sure. One day at a time rite... Last nite slept okay didnt take as much Nyquil woke up once n didnt get back to sleep for a lil bit but went back to sleep n woke up around 10. Feelin Good today have work later on n dont plan on takin anything today not even Nyquil tonite. Stayin Strong

Ken2727 is offline Senior Member

Movin - Hello I am Ken . I normally stay in the sub forum but saw your thread this morning and fishing at Grand Isle jumped out at me then the Saints . If you don't mind me asking how did you do ? Fishing has been crazy here ( hop , skip and a jump from Grand ) for 5 weeks but of course it always is this time of year . Anyways I wanted to drop in and wish you the best finishing up and beyond with recovery . Take care .

apperciate it Ken we did alrite man expected to do a lil better caught a couple trout, flounder, and a nice red. i also caught a big Gar first time for tht tht was pretty kool we released it of course though.

Day 6 of being without Subs/opiates doin pretty dam good as of now def feel like im getting better and better with each day just gotta take it one day at a time and KEEP BUSY and Move On. Stayin Strong

Day 7 went pretty well workd at my dad's store early in the day went to the gym after tht n just gona take it easy for the rest of the night. Only thing tht can improve is my sleep not really complaining cause iam able to sleep but i almost always wake up at some point of the nite n cant get back to sleep for a lil bit. Other than tht All Good n Feelin good Happy Halloween Ppls

Day 8 Went to the Gym already n have work at 5 so def gona keep busy today. Slept pretty well last nite. Feelin pretty good today too.... Stayin Strong

Today is Day 9 def gettin alot easier by the day but still takin it one day at a time. No work today prob bout to go to the gym n work on some music today n just hang out thts prob it for me. Stayin Strong

melindau is offline Member

Hi MovinOn
    Way to go!!! Day 9 your kickin A...love hearing about the fishing a Gator Gar..Right on!!! my daughter got her first one a couple months ago.drove the guys nuts they wanted to catch one LOL ...It sounds like your doing all the right stuff,keep on being strong,You got this!!!!
    Melinda
    MovinOn likes this.

Apperciate it Melinda n yea im just tryna still take it one day at a time. Keepin busy for the most part except for yesterday just chilld but been busy with work, working out, n music. Today is Day 11 def gettin a lil easier with each day mentally speaking. Feelin Good as usual nowadays cause i dont have to take >>>> to feel rite. Got work today n gona workout Peace. Stayin Strong

Day 12 Feelin Pretty Good have work today n gona workout the usual nowadays basically just keepin busy n Stayin Strong.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast