Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree24Likes
Need Help with a Suboxone taper wanna be done with this and any advice helps Pleasee
    MovinOn is offline Member

Just updating Day 15 been doing really well just been stickin to work working out n working on some music n just takin it easy for the most part n One day at a time def.

Know its been a few days since ive wrote but just been doing me though nowadays in a good way of course n feelin great about it honestly. Today is gona be Day 18 gona work on some msuic prob workout keep busy n just take it easy for the most part. Love being off those Subs Str8 up...Stayin Strong
    Ken2727 likes this.

Day 21 just stoppin in to give an update just been working the past couple days n working out n working on music on my free time. Doin good n Feelin Great about it got work today n gona workout same as usual. Stayin Strong n Movin On

On Day 25 n Feelin Great about it just been doin the usual really work, working out, n working on music n just hanging out with my good friends. just doin me but in a Good Way Def. Stayin Strong

On Day 29 doin good n feelin great about it just been keepin busy with work workin out n working on my music. Stayin Strong n Movin Onnnn

melindau is offline Member

HI Movin Onnnn what kind of music do you like and what do you play???
    I love music it helped me thru my w/d I dont think I would have made it w/out it!!!
    Melinda

Im on Day 34 n doin great just takin it one day at a time n Livin Life. I do more hip hop/new age kind of stuff i like to call it so i mainly write n play around with this native instruments maschine when i wanna make some music but i wanna learn how to play the drums fully i kinda know some already n the piano would be awesome too. Stayin Strong

toobadgirl is offline New Member

hi movinon, I have been reading your story and i TOO am tapering. I am at 1.5 right now. The doctor i see thinks i can jump from 2mg but i dont want to be an idiot. I have another 27 days to go until next appt and by then i hope 2 be done with this stuff. today is day 4 of being on 1.5. tomorrow is going to be 1.125 and then 4 days...only thing i have is sneezing lol but it could be allergies. Good JOB getting off the subs. I am so mad at the LIE of SUBOXONE!!! It is a tool and works for some but looking back-i would have been fine but maybe it helped keep me off the junk. good job!!!!

Woody85 is offline Junior Member

Hey number one. Just read yr post and congrats. I have been tapering and am down to a little less then .25. I know all stories are different and outcomes are different but GOOD JOB... I started out 2.5 years ago in subs and was taking 2mg every morning. I'm glad I didn't take 2x a day like break it up or what not. I have tapered on my own down to .5 before I joined on here to talk to people and what not. I must say I was rather proud of myself for doing all on my own for the hard part. Tomm I'm gonna see how I fell in the morning and cut my dose down to .125 (if I can get it that small lol) and stay on that for 4-5 days. I have found myself recently waking up and not even thinking about taking it at all until I take my vetimens. Again congrats and awesome job!!!!

Im on Day 50 N Doin really Good just Really Doing ME i feel like nowadays. Subs seem like a good tool for a Short period if needed to get off tht >>>> but i def cant agree with how its been prescribed but Big props for tapering off the subs its def a process so take it one day at a time n b4 u know it u will be Free again but the choice is up to U if ur going to stay like tht the Journey just begins once ur finally off. Staying Strong n Movin On

Heard tht n Def wish the same to u and all out there Merry Christmas. Im on Day 56 of being totally clean of opiates and feelin Great about it honestly i dont even really think about it anymore at ALL. Im just Livin Life the Good way and really enjoying it. There is Def life after opaites and subs just once your off give yourself some time to adjust to your new lifestyle and yall be fine Patience and find things tht will really keep u occupied... Much Luv Ppl Stayin Strong n Movin On.

tatsoul is offline New Member

Hi numbone... I have been reading alot on this form on how to taper. ? I am trying to get off this >>>> as well... iam down to 1mg a day but take .25 at 1230 pm 4pm 8pm and 1230 so 4 times a day... I am looking for some guidance with this slow race... i have been on it this time for alil over 4 years and a 6 year herion addiction prior to that. Invileved heavaly in aa. have done a detox before cold turky from 32mg a day and that was a 2 month living nightmare. This is my 1st time writing something on this site not really sure how it works

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234