Need a little help advice
    Lee3839 is offline New Member

Default Need a little help advice

I'm on day 4 of going cold turkey from taking oxy ! I've slept very little .I have to force my self out of bed and my legs are on fire. Does anyone have any advice on how to help with the fatigue and legs?

Thisweekforsure is offline Advanced Member

Have you tried hot baths for the leg pain? Sleep is hard to get but try to exercise a bit if you can during the day, take a walk if you can. Then at least rest at night and get what shut eye will come. The good news is you should be through the worst of it by tomorrow or the next day. Things will start to improve. I had bad leg pain but it rapidly got better after day 5. Others may have more advice and it would be helpful if you want to share what dose you were on.

Lee3839 is offline New Member

Baths/showers help. I'm on my feet at work which does help a bit , but after being home for a bit it starts which keeps me awake . At this point I'll try anything I'm an electrician so obviously fatigue and my legs are big issue! So like I said any advice helps! I need my job! I've been on 3 oxy 30s a day for a year!

Anonymous Guest

Showers, exercise, vitamins, eat healthy, drink a lot of water and TIME. Nothing is going to make the symptoms go away except for time. Like this week said, another day or two and you should start feeling much better physically. You didn't get this way over night and it's not going to get better overnight. That's awesome you're on day four and that you've decided to quit. I know how tough it is. Hang in there Lee the grass really is greener over here.

Charlie97353 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Okc21 View Post
    Showers, exercise, vitamins, eat healthy, drink a lot of water and TIME. Nothing is going to make the symptoms go away except for time. Like this week said, another day or two and you should start feeling much better physically. You didn't get this way over night and it's not going to get better overnight. That's awesome you're on day four and that you've decided to quit. I know how tough it is. Hang in there Lee the grass really is greener over here.
    Try some Kratom. First read and research about it. Use only as tool to ease wds