Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree164Likes
Oxycodone withdrawal - Help please
    Catherine120813 is offline Senior Member

Got here late last night, Gracie. I will post later when she takes her nap...

Yea for you on the Yoga!! Soon it will be habit and you will miss it if you don't go...

Step-daughter is taking her nap, so shortly (after I finish 3PM coffee) I am going to take the dog for a walk. Won't be a lot of steps but every bit counts. Then, when her husband gets home, we will go to the store. I plan to make a Quinoa salad, a Thai Chicken dish, some lentil soup, and some sauteed tofu (for the improbably delicious spaghetti squash, sauteed tofu, bolognese sauce). Should help to keep her in food. She already has a freezer full that she made before the operation, and that friends and church people have dropped off.

It was not easy getting myself together to come here (I have been loving my "routine") but I am so glad I came. Reuniting with family is a top priority in keeping myself sane. If I just focus on the moment and don't expect everything to happen at once, over time, things do come together.

Graaacieee!! You have gone missing again... Are you the fly who jumps today? ...or are you flapping your wings? Do tell...

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Gracie,

Do you not know the rules around here??? Once folks have attached themselves to you, we look for your updates every..single...day. Whether each day finds you sad, happy or indifferent. USE THIS THREAD AS YOUR JOURNAL! We care about you now. So check in!

Peace,

Cat

Uh Oh....where are you Gracie? Check in...
    Catrina likes this.

Hmmm. You're not here either... Hope you are OK...

silverlining1 is offline Senior Member

Hey, Gracie....

Looks like we are finally getting some cooler weather in the sunshine state. Hope you are ok. Just let us know....doesn't matter what happens.....we are here for you.

Vintendo64 is offline New Member

Hey, Gracie...Cat...too tired to read it all again but y'all are a great inspiration to way more folks than you know. I just wanted to toss my two cents in, in case it may help someone else...

There are a great many "Chinese Medicine" places these days, and many offer herbal supplements. The more modern herbalists have developed specific liver/organ protective detox formulas specially designed for oxycodone! It is not a "miracle"formula" that will take all the symptoms away, but in my experience it does help a lot...

Too tired to continue...

Gracie? Check in please...

Maidenhell63 is offline New Member

I'm a lurker here.

Gracie, please check in with us. I'm begging you! Just let us know you're alive and kicking.
    Catherine120813 likes this.

This can't be good

Quote Originally Posted by Maidenhell63 View Post
    This can't be good
    No, I agree. Gracie? Please check in...

Gracie, please check in, no matter what. We are here for you.

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Gracie,

Bumping you back to the top. We aren't giving up. Check in, please?

Peace,

Cat

Another bump Gracie...

Yeah, doesn't matter what is going on.....just wanna know you are alive......another bump. We kinda grew fond of you

What Silverlining1 said!!

Gracie we are all so worried about you. Please just pop on here and let us know you're still alive. We <3 You !
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-10-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Gracie, just bumping this up again, hoping you will check in...

Hi, Gracie...

Won't bug you again, but just want you to know, no matter what is going on in your life....we all love you. Life is hard sometimes, and we can't begin to know what you might be going through, but if you ever check in here again....I want you to know, you touched my life....so, if you get a chance, just stop in and say hi.
    Catrina likes this.

meema67 is offline New Member

Hello all, i just happen to be looking into identifying a pill that i got from a friend because i am going through pain killer wd when i came across all these forum and posts...my addiction began in 2008 from an injury i sustained at work, it was insane at how so many doctors hand out these pain meds like candy and a variety at that! In the beginning it was easy to go a day or two or three without taking anything but the seed had already been planted! I knew the feeling all too well and I'm not taking about the pain...what pain! Ihadmy collection of narcotics from all that i was given before and as daily stress came so did the urge to take my pills. I was taking them off and on for years which included kicking three time ct and everytime i swore i would never take them again! The last time was about 6 months ago and i actually emptied my collection after kicking ct but it wasn't too long after that that i regretted flushing everything i had down the toilette! I relapsed harder this time then ever before ive been on 40 to 50mg a day and as each day goes by its getting harder because i know longer have my doctor who handed them to me so easily so now I'm getting them from associates and wherever i can! I have been thinking of quitting for the longest time now but scared as heck! I am a single mom with four beautiful grown kids, for beautiful grandsons, i have a very good job and whats worse is that I'm hiding it from everyone! I'm reading everyones post and it is so good to know I'm not losing my mind or the only one going through this, i feel so ashamed and disappointed with myself! I'm so tired with the struggle in my head to want to get clean so bad but the wd scares the >>>> out of me and God forbid my kids see me going through wd! I'm freaking out now because I'm out now but getting what i can from an associate at work and this anxiety of if knowing what i soon have to face is driving me nuts, i just got 12 from her tonight that will only last me 2 days! I want so bad to stop!!

Bumping for Gracie

TechSectorMinion is offline New Member

Hey guys. I've been trying to kick a roxy 30 addiction. I work in the tech sector, I'm fairly young and I really need to kick the habit before it becomes a daily thing. I can usually make it a week before I cave and I'm wondering how long does it take for this to get out of your system and are there natural/homemade remedies to deal with withdrawal systems so I can avoid taking more pills (suboxone). When I first got hooked on these things, I could do them all week, suffer through withdrawals and quit for months at a time without feeling crummy afterwards. I was a binge addict, meaning I would do a ton of them in a short period and go 6-8 months without. Now I do them pretty much every weekend. I think my main issue is I keep replacing one drug with another. On Sunday night I take 2mg Xanax, try to sleep early through the first round of withdrawals. I take a xanax and eat pot cookies whenever I can't sleep due to withdrawals, but by Friday afternoon rush hour traffic I can't take the body aches, twitching leg muscles, uncontrollable sneezing, running nose and headaches, with my body alternating between a slight fever and cold sweats. I feel like if I can make it through the weekend I should be fine but 7+ days of uncomfortable flu like symptoms eventually gets to me and by the 7th day I fold. I wonder if I should just take the next week off and suffer through it this weekend. I hope I don't feel so crummy past day 10 or 11. So any help or advice pertaining to withdrawal mitigation would be awesome.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-30-2014 at 05:04 PM.

harderthanIthought is offline New Member

I'm new to this but I have been reading for a week now. Graciee please come back. You have inspired me to jump and I'm gonna need your wonderful attitude to do it.

I am so very very worried about our Gracie Please Gracie, let us know you're still with us. PLEASE!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567