Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
pill and suboxne addiction/withdrawal
    444TS444 is offline New Member

however, 7 days in izi CONGRADULATIONS. however, as everyone has said, getting clean is easy, its the staying clean that's the hard part. Be strong, be so strong.

izi_lena is offline Member

the reason i relapsed so much 444TS444 is because i never had a support system after and stayed in the same environment, NA, AA, CA helped once i accepted that i didnt relapse... ive been clean off H for 3 years... you can do it!! oh and no it wont take you 8 days... i did full on detoxes... and relapsed its not the same to be dry once in a while you'll be good after 5 days, i promise.

awesome! I sure hope so. That would be amazing. I am going to lay here and count the minutes. How's day 7 treating you so far?

Shivers, fatigued, weak ya know... the thing with suboxone the little withdrawals symptoms lasts FOREVER!!!!

I am excited about this website. You are right about a support group. Day 1 starts as we speak for me. But again, I got most of it out of my system the last few days of back and forth, detoxing for 36 hours, then using, then detoxing, etc. I suppose the best I can do is just make sure that today I am clean and not worry about what tomorrow brings.

wow. well hang in there. I'm glad I learned this before I used suboxone. It seems the more difficult way out.

No but only if you have been taking them for a long time... not in your case if you have some do a taper with them

moxkid is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by izi_lena View Post
    Buy a pill cutter
    I have a pill cutter but these pills are so fragile that they turn to powder when u start cutting them down real small.

444 you should listen to izi because she probably knows alot more than me about H as I did prescription pills mainly as my doc. But suboxne is a miracle drug when used correctly and if u look back at some of the earlier posts you'll find a tapper plan that u should follow which most people report very minimal w/d symptoms. I am glad you found us and I hope you find good support here. We r all pretty much the same and try n help each other. Goodluck and please continue to stay in touch

hmmm, interesting. So izi you're proposing that I do a tapper. hmmmmmm, that could really get me out of the woods. I didn't sleep last night hoping that i'd sleep alllll day today. Nothing. Ugh, there's too much life to be lived, I must retrieve myself from the clutches of this evil drug. I will report Saturday morning, as I am not 24 hours out yet, whether or not I did a bit of the suboxone.

Also, I cannot tell you how helpful this message board is. Thank you all.

Yeah the support amd advice u get on these forums seem to b a life changer n I cant thank the people who have been helping me enough!! And today has been a great day. I haven't felt this full of life in a long time and i just got to work and still cant find anything bad to say. U have good days n bad days n thos os def a good day. Hope everyone has a great weekend and stays strong through it! ! :-):-):-)

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by moxkid View Post
    Alex its just hard to break it down because I have the generic white suboxne pills and they break apart alot. Any suggestions on a better way of breaking them up? Also I have only been taking the subs for about a lil over a week if that makes any difference
    Hey there. Here's how to get accurate dosing from the tablets:

Take a 2 mg piece and crush it into powder using a plate and back of a spoon. Take a business card and divide the pile in half. Now you have two piles of 1 mg each. Set the 1 mg pile aside. Divide the second 1 mg pile in half again. Now you have two piles of .5 mg. Add together the 1 mg pile plus .5 mg pile = 1.5 mg. Take another business card, crease it in half. Push the pile onto the card (using anything that is easiest, like a small butter knife) and pour under your tongue.

This is the best way to get accurate dosing if you aren't using the strips. Trust me, it's worth the time it takes to get to the right dose. Like Alex said, you will be much better off if you follow the taper plan. Dropping from 2 mg to 1 mg is too big of a drop.

Take care,
    Kat

Quote Originally Posted by Iwantoff2013 View Post
    Hey there. Here's how to get accurate dosing from the tablets:

Take a 2 mg piece and crush it into powder using a plate and back of a spoon. Take a business card and divide the pile in half. Now you have two piles of 1 mg each. Set the 1 mg pile aside. Divide the second 1 mg pile in half again. Now you have two piles of .5 mg. Add together the 1 mg pile plus .5 mg pile = 1.5 mg. Take another business card, crease it in half. Push the pile onto the card (using anything that is easiest, like a small butter knife) and pour under your tongue.

This is the best way to get accurate dosing if you aren't using the strips. Trust me, it's worth the time it takes to get to the right dose. Like Alex said, you will be much better off if you follow the taper plan. Dropping from 2 mg to 1 mg is too big of a drop.

Take care,
    Kat
    That is a great idea!! I am def going to start doing that way because I have not been able to split them accurately after there down to 2mg with a pill cutter!
    Thanks kat that's great advice
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

i dont know about you guys but here in canada they seal the pills because they loose potency when in contact with air...

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by izi_lena View Post
    i dont know about you guys but here in canada they seal the pills because they loose potency when in contact with air...
    Hi. I've been doing my whole taper with tablets. The potency remained the same after I started having to "crush" to get to the right dose. The tablets here in the US are not sealed..at least not the generic Bupe. There have been many people on this forum who have also used the crushing technique and I've never heard anyone mention loss of potency. That's interesting, though.

Take care. Hope you have a nice weekend.
    Kat

Today I go from 1.5mg to 1mg n so far I have been doing really well. Dont get the urge to take any pills and I feel like I am slowly getting my life back. Hope this week goes well because its gonna be very heavy at work!

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Today I go from 1.5mg to 1mg n so far I have been doing really well. Dont get the urge to take any pills and I feel like I am slowly getting my life back. Hope this week goes well because its gonna be very heavy at work!
    mox wondering how the taper is working out for now. Hope all is going well and your drop to 1 mg has been smooth. Going from 1.5 to 1 was a 50% drop but seeing that you have only been on subs a short time the drop has worked out for you. Talk with you later.

Alex

Everything is going good!! The drop to 1mg was not that bad at all!! Today is the drop to .5mg so I am hoping it goes just as well. I haven't felt this good in a long time and I just want to thank everyone who has been helping me. I def couldn't have done it without u guys!!

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Everything is going good!! The drop to 1mg was not that bad at all!! Today is the drop to .5mg so I am hoping it goes just as well. I haven't felt this good in a long time and I just want to thank everyone who has been helping me. I def couldn't have done it without u guys!!
    mox I see you are going for a 50% drop going from 1 mg to .5. Your last drop going from 1.5 to 1 mg was a 33% drop not 50% like I had posted to you on your last drop. Since you have only been on subs for a little over 3 weeks now and the last drop went well then you might be fine with this drop. Of course if after a couple of days at .50 if the drop does not seem to be going well you can always adjust and just add another .25 to your daily dose. Glad to read everything is going well for you and best wishes to you on getting to the finish line.

Alex

trying 2 quit is offline New Member

Hello everyone, I'm currently in detox I'm on day 3 without anything in my system, i have had to call off work bcuz of fever n chills. I am detoxing off Suboxone! I was on 21/4 sub films perday then went to 2/day then 13/4 now I'm at 1.5/day, however when i decreased to 1.5 they also switched me to the Zubsolvs bcuz of my health insurance, now i feel the zubsolvs are ineffective an don't work as well as the strips, i was constantly sick, constantly dizzy, N well now I'm out thinking i needed more to ward off the withdrawls i was feeling, now I'm out n don't go back to my dr till the 5th of September, i can't afford to miss work since I'm a single mother, how long is this gonna last? I can't go on w the fever n chills restless leg an all the others that attack, i assumed after 3 days >> b goid but from what I'm reading iv got a long way to go yet!

trying 2 quit is offline New Member

Also, should i contact my dr about this? I'm afraid to cuz of fear of them judging me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12