Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes
please help me
    LookinAhead is offline Banned

Ineed, we are all cheering for ya!!! We have also been where you are. Keep pushing through this! I have always taught my children to have a warrior mentality when they face any challenge in life. Take it as a challenge and don't accept defeat! Prayers are with you!

Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

Indeed. It is so hard but you are almost there.. I hate the mental part the most.. But our minds have lied to us .. At some point our minds have convinced us that these pills will work.. That was a lie .. So some of the doubts we have about doing this are lies too.. You did it yesterday! Just do the same thing! Hour by hour sometimes minute by minute! But you are strong! I will check back !
    silverlining1 likes this.

I can't thank each of you enough for taking time out of your lives and trying to help me I am truly so grateful When I feel like I just can't take one more second of this I read your posts and it does help I'm on day 3 and I just keep praying that I will start to feel better soon instead of this contunuing to get worse I've never been able to make it this far before and its taking everything I have to go on feeling this horrible I'm using the Thomas recipe except for the l tyrosine and the Valium I'm taking clonidine instead the physical symptoms have started to subside some but the depression anxiety and lack of energy are absolutely the worse please keep posting it is helping me more than you can know

I couldn't find the need to talk threads can someone help?

Anonymous Guest

Hi there, do you need someone to talk to? I just posted in the forum myself, am going to start kicking my habit. Feel free to message me if you need to talk.

Yes I am struggling so bad these 3 days have been miserable I'm so glad to hear of your decision to stop I was where you were 2 years ago and I didn't so it got much worse please do quit especially before you become physically addicted I wouldn't wish this on my worse enemy

Anonymous Guest

From what I have read about how long the withdrawals last for, you don't have much longer to go. I am sure it is more horrible than anything I can ever imagine, but remember the light at the end of the tunnel. In a weird way we are lucky that the withdrawals for these things do not last that many days; people who struggle with other addictions sometimes suffer for weeks and months! So just hang in there, it is just a couple more days, you will start feeling better soon and then it will only get better and better every day. Think how proud of yourself you will be when you are done. I promise starting today I will quit completely and I hope you will make the same promise to me that you will continue to push and get through this!

LookinAhead is offline Banned

Keep pushing ineed! You are almost there! WDs are also good because they help us remember how toxic these pills were and make us think twice about going back to that place. STAY STRONG!!!

Anj14 is offline Member

You can do it! I promise that you are going to feel better soon! Try to make yourself get up and take a walk outside in some fresh air. Even if you don't want to, I promise it will help so much! You are almost through it now! The anxiety is killer for me too so i know exactly how you feel. I am a mom also so I know how important it is to do this for ourselves and our kids!

Thanks to all who are posting its helping me get through this for climbing I'm taking your challenge I promise to never use again I can't after making it this far I know how far I still need to go but day 3 has now been my longest I want day 4 instead of dreading it like every other day I'm looking forward to it I'm trying to stay positive also I was able to find the need to talk forum and I'm there as well don't know if I should just pick one or keep posting on both going to take a bath and try to stay positive

Really struggling right now I'm miserable and want to use so bad

Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

I hate the anxiety part too.. I use to pace around my house .. I think it helps to just get up and move .. This withdrawal ease supplements helped me when I got off of methadone .. They are different vitamins in one capsule. There is night time and a daytime formula . You get them both .. Check out the website a lot of great tips .. Will check in on you in the am.. You are there ! You definitely don't want to use and start this sh** all over again. You have come so far.. Remember when 3 days seemed impossible you are done with 3 days the only way is up from here!

CleanIsTheKey is offline Member

by day 5 the super intense part should be over.

time goes very slow. i would count to 100 over and over and say prayers over and over to pass time.

some tips. take 800 mg motrin and 6 to 8 immodium together every 4 to 6 hrs. the immodium helps with more than just stomach problems. but you have to take alot.

take long baths. like one day i stayed in the tub all day. i would wait for my hot water tank to fill back up and just keep the hot water flowing.

watch movies.

is there anyone who could help with your kids for a couple days? i promise in two more days you will see a huge difference.

DO NOT USE OR YOU WILL START OVER. DO NOT THINK THAT JUST ONE OR TWO IS NOT GONNA SET YOU BACK. YOU WILL BE AT DAY 1 AGAIN.

youve made it very far.
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

Lluv and Clean thanks both of you are right its not worth it right now to go backward I know day 3 is not much but for me its a starting point to feeling like I've at least accomplished something in all this misery I've been reading tons of posts since I still can't sleep and they have helped me not use I honestly feel like I'm on a rollercoaster riding on one extreme to the other I go from wanting to use and thinking there is no way I can get through this to being hopeful that this will be my last time quitting for good no matter what I'm trying to focus on the latter and not giving in I so desperately want to no longer be controlled by pills I have become a slave to them Im praying for God to help me take my life back oh and clean Im taking the immodium more regularly and it does seem to help a bit and I'm working on trying to get help with the kids over the weekend

Hi everyone I started another thread in the need to talk section titled day 3 Hydro withdrawal not sure if I will be posting on 2 different threads BC it will become redundant thank you to each of tou

Oops sorry..... each of you for helping me and I hope you will continue to post on my other thread some of you already have thanks to everyone again BC your words have helped tremendously

kyle84 is offline New Member

Do you think norcos is the only reason that is causing the above mentioned issues including your health and domestic life? I think other issues might be involved in your situation. So, you should consult a physician who can offer his or her expertise in treating your illness.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12