Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes
Questions, about my withdrawal
    rainbowpoots is offline Member

Today has not started well, I'm extremely shaky and sweaty and uncomfortable I thought I was pretty good last night boy I woke up today with little sleep hot sweaty cold achy legs, very heighten sense of smell.... I am feeling sad Like I can't. I know I can... but today is hard....

Pixiepoxie is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowpoots View Post
    I have twice
    They usually catch these types of posters really quickly and remove them. Seems to be taking a lot longer today than in times past?

It makes me so angry that people would have the nerve to put that c**p on here....nobody needs that temptation.

Forward and Onward Troops!

Today has not started well, I'm extremely shaky and sweaty and uncomfortable I thought I was pretty good last night boy I woke up today with little sleep hot sweaty cold achy legs, very heighten sense of smell.... I am feeling sad Like I can't. I know I can... but today is hard....
    rainbow,

You are doing so good! I know you don't feel good...but you will never have to go through this again because you are doing it right!

Keep the faith..You are almost through the worst.

Please force yourself to move around. Every little bit will help, I promise.
    Can you get outdoors for a little bit? Walk around inside your house...anything to get you moving!

You CAN do this!

Post often, it really does help!

Thinking about you and cheering you on..

Iluv2smile likes this.

honestabe062389 is offline New Member

Hey rainbow how you holding up?

Yesterday wasn't bad why is today so terrible I don't understand, last time 3 days I was going outside to the park this time I'm still feeling like I'm out out on my ass... I'm going to go outside again today and try and do something... anything even just sitting on the porch swing, I just got out of am Epsom salt bath for a few minutes I really couldn't stay in 15 minutes like I would have preferred.... my leg are more relaxed but I'm still sweating like a swine. Its hard for my brain to see how good things will be.... I know I'll be okay just gosh dang, why is the acute symptoms taking so long.... why am I out of breath? Ugh I really hope today improves. Thank you everyone for your support. I appreciate

Appreciate it. It means a lot, I guess I'm doing alright... kinda not liking today... but it's still early and there's still time for improment if these hot flashes and leg aches would go away I'd be alright o think...

Well I'm outside sweaty as >>>> it's 82, i walked a little a lil frisbee .. im sitting now... alot of yawnong and runny nose atm...

Glad to hear you havent given up! Soon the roles will be different and I'll be the one going through the WD's looking for support so dont forget lol! I remember u mentioning about insomnia. I know its very difficult to do but exercise will poop you out and make you sleep but i know it's tough.
    I think the reason your WD's are lasting longer this time is cuz u had the drug in your system for another year.
    By the way where are u from? I mean is it at least warm where you are? The shivers is always what gets me the most, so if its cold then its always so much worse!!

I just saw your most recent post after i posted. But Good thing you're in a warm climate, i live in NY and its cold here. I can TOTALLY relate to the runny nose and yawning. Its almost like having a bad cold isnt it?

I really wish my energy would come back soon...literally everything takes it out of me and Halloween is right around the corner and I have kids.... I'm in MO

Well you're only a year younger than me. I dont have kids. Ive never been engaged and I dont even date girls because I'm too embarrassed about my addiction. Although it may not mean much, You have my respect because unlike me you were able to stop. I cant seem to find the strength to.

Not embarrassed, i think ashamed would be the better word for it.

Don't be ashamed it's hard ,this is my 3rd time this year, it's bc I hit my all time low. When I couldn't find pills I tried H once and that was the day I decided that was it... it's hard I won't lie.... very hard but everyone says it's worth it and believe that, if it weren't worth it no one would do it. Think months years decades of chasing a high for a week or so of pain and discomfort. Not so bad when you look at it that way I'm almost completely over day 4 and yea I'm still sweaty my legs crawl and I'm tired as all heck. But I've made it 4 days most the way threw it.... there's no way I can go back now after all this.
    Pixiepoxie likes this.

silverlining1 is offline Senior Member

You are pushing through, Rainbow....that is the most important. And, you really should be seeing the worst of it leaving you now. You have achieved a huge accomplishment, 4 days!!! Usually that is the turning point......and tomorrow should bring some relief,

You know you will still have that lingering lethargy, but just keep moving, it WILL get better.....and right now you never have to worry about getting sick from no pills....you've gone through it. You never have to use again.

Good job, Rainbow!!!
    Pixiepoxie likes this.

justmekw is offline Member

Rainbow, day 3 & 4 were always my worst too. It does get better just keep that in mind. Just remember the agony you were in and re-read your posts if your ever tempted again. I know you can do this.

Well my stomach is pretty upset this morning and I slept bad hot flashes still, still hot this morning... my legs suck just not as bad....day 5 Here I am. Still kinda blows but I'm guessing the worst is over by now....upward we go

Well it's now been an hour or so maybe I'm going to the store at least that's the plan.... I just kinda ate some cereal and took my vitamins and some ibuprofen. I'm feeling okay... yes tired and yes my back hurts. But it isn't terrible back pain. I dunno... having a hard time getting motivated

Hi rainbow glad to see you've still got a decent attitude about all this and that you're still going at it strong. You really should be over the hump any day now. If your going to the store i highly recommend some Imodium the liquid kind for the stomach and any digestive issues. Also Ive heard great things about the hylands restless leg remedy, could be worth the try! For me anything is worth the try even if it gives me slight relief. Its not expensive. It may even help you sleep and relax

Thanks, yes I have hylands and immodium. The hylands doesn't do anything for me really at all... I did go to the store whew I'm back down awhile at home....

notrecognizable is offline New Member

So jealous of you! : ) I'm on day 4 of heavy taper and feel just like you described. Laughed at your "whew" comment. Need to go to store too but so overwhelming. And achy. And demotivated.
    Congratulations! And you're helping other people just by sharing your experience.
    Pixiepoxie likes this.

Alright guys and gals, it's almost the end of day 5, and after the store I rested awhile and went outside swung my children and listened to good music...I actually feel good. Well my back really frackin hurts and I'm getting chills. Bareable. Still feel tired buuuut, I'm pushing threw. Its kinda awesome I didn't expect to feel like this today but turns out hasn't been that bad. Just checking in... I feel like I'm going onto the light side now... I have some pretty extreme cravings here and there and when I do in think about the good times I've had before them and gets me threw them. I know soon it won't be as bad...I've read once you make progress to the point of not feeling like SHIzza you should make a fun day planned for a week in advanced to look forward too, so I have made plans for next Saturday (Halloween ) to look forward too! Up up and away!!
    Pixiepoxie likes this.

StudentMomof3 is offline New Member

I'm on day two. I am not feeling bad at all. I've only been taking them since February. 2-30s a day. I am scared to death that this is the calm before the storm. :-/

Honestly that's amazing if you don't feel bad on the second day, not to scare you but yesnitncould be the calm before the storm, but honestly you can do it. Anyone can... I didn't think I could and I've made it 5 and I don't feel too terrible right now, praying my storm is over... it can get very hard but we have to push threw and fight for our lives back. If we don't no one else will. We have to save ourselves. Were worth saving. Push on! I hope you can stay as comfortable as can be.
    Pixiepoxie likes this.

StudentMomof3 is offline New Member

I'm praying for you too! I'm going to lean on the Lord and ride it out. I'm a full time student with 8 college classes, full time stay at home mom, and I take care of my dad who has severe COPD, and is on o2 24 hours a day. So I have plenty to keep me busy.

Rainbow says, "...If we dont [save ourselves] no one else will. We have to save ourselves. We're worth saving."

Thats some heavy sh*t right there. You hit the nail on the head.

The key in it all is trying to stay positive even when you feel hopeless. Trust me it is hard to do... but your will power and what your capable of is much stronger then any addiction that is out there. Our bodies are truely amazing.

Thank you Abe

The key in it all is trying to stay positive even when you feel hopeless. Trust me it is hard to do... but your will power and what your capable of is much stronger then any addiction that is out there. Our bodies are truely amazing.
    rainbow,

So very happy to hear you sounding positive!

You are on the other side of the storm...I KNEW you could do it!

Please keep posting, your story is inspiring people (as you can already see...) and it is great to continue to hear from success stories.

Take care, and I'll keep checking in.

Good morning, I slept pretty good, I took s tiny piece of klonopin but that was for my legs mainly. I'm a bit nauseous, I couldn't be hungry tho..... just laying here until one of the baby's wakes. Not feeling so bad today.

Poppy Girl 37 is offline Member

it can get very hard but we have to push threw and fight for our lives back. If we don't no one else will. We have to save ourselves. Were worth saving.
    Damn. That's the stuff Rainbow! Your whole thread is very inspiring but that one is my favorite. Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast