quit suboxone on early pregnancy
    njaguilar is offline New Member

Default quit suboxone on early pregnancy

hello everyone, I was dying to be off suboxone and i needed to be off for nursing school requirements so i really pushed for this but now here I am day 36 off suboxone and I found out I was pregnant two weeks ago but I do not feel pregnant anymore so to speak.. i guess im asking what is miscarriage rate? I have miscarried before but at 15 weeks i think due to taking oxys. i havent had an ultrasound but i have no symptoms of being pregnant or from suboxone withdrawal which lasted about 8-10 days.

Bwaldridge03 is offline Member

When you found out you were pregnant do you know how far along you were? Were you only a week or 2 into the pregnancy?

I would probably take another pregnancy test and if positive get in touch with a obgyn they can help eliminate neonatal opioid withdrawal symptoms I don’t know how far alone you are but I’d def test again and call a obgyn and tell them everything.

i think i was about a month pregnant

I had done a longish taper about 60 days i didnt jump cold turkey. i was on .125 1xd for a month then skipped every other day with little to no withdrawal then jumped after a week of that then i had mild withdrawal on days 5-7 then was fine. idk i guess im nervous i could have hurt thr baby but i didnt know i was pregnant.

I honestly don’t think miscarriage is real common in women who use or come off suboxone. The only issue I’d be worried about is NOWS but since you’re 36 days clean now that may not even be an issue either. I think you’re ok. I would def test again and see a obgyn.

okay ty so much your advice calms me