Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes
Ready to quit or Die!
    Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

What did do?

Puddin75 is offline New Member

Please be understanding that I'm not ready for the details. Tomorrow we will have her wake. The funeral will be at 2 pm Monday Sept. 5th. Just keep our family in your prayers. As i go through her cell phone there were texts, missed calls from moments before the time she decided to quit. Calling family members, her kids, no one answered her calls obviously. I was at work. I couldn't answer and now I blame myself. I loved her though we were not speaking. I've read on here she stated she had no family.

This was not true. She didn't speak to any of us due to the fact she and I had a fight. Even though I still loved her. Now i can never say I'm sorry. Did any of you know her personally? If so I'd like to know if sh ever mentioned what she was thinking.

Tonight I'm lost, not ever going to know how bad her pain was. She stated she was in an abusive relationship. This is true. He beat her all the time. He was so horrible to her.

Tonight I'm thinking that's why she did what she did. I want to say to you if you are on pain killers. Please get off of them now. My sister was severely depressed. She cried out for help but we were unable to reach her in time. So she over dosed on a new bottle of pain killers and a whole bottle of nuerotin. She got filled yesterday, the bottles were in the bed with her. No note, no one knew. Her son found her this morning. It was too late. My beautiful sister was gone.

I hate pain killers. I will forever blame those for her death. I want answers to why she did this. Even if she and I were not talking she had her grown children. Now they look for answers too. The son that found her was the one she tried to call last on her phone.

She left this website on her phone open. I read her posts. There was a red flag from the start. Her title! My heart is broken. I miss her. I'm sorry I didn't get to say I'm sorry.

Smilingstorm is offline Senior Member

May you have discernment.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-06-2018 at 05:31 AM.

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by Anonymous; 09-04-2016 at 04:58 PM.

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

How was the funeral today? Very sad and tragic indeed!

Smilingstorm is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky71 View Post
    How was the funeral today? Very sad and tragic indeed!
    Wishes of peace as you grieve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12