Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes
Robert_325 need help and support knowlege and experience
    HappyMommy810 is offline Junior Member

Default Robert_325 need help and support knowlege and experience

Hi! I am on .125mg of Suboxone and was on my way off them then recently found out I’m pregnant. My dr said it’s okay to continue the taper and just come off then but I’m becoming really scared since all I see online is it causes miscarriage. I am currently 9 weeks pregnant is it safe to jump off now or should I wait until I hit 12 weeks?

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by HappyMommy810 View Post
    Hi! I am on .125mg of Suboxone and was on my way off them then recently found out I’m pregnant. My dr said it’s okay to continue the taper and just come off then but I’m becoming really scared since all I see online is it causes miscarriage. I am currently 9 weeks pregnant is it safe to jump off now or should I wait until I hit 12 weeks?

Hello HappyMommy, Welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and congrats on getting your Suboxone dose so low. Not many come here on such a low dose or under the circumstances you present. Rest assured help and support is available for you here.

Sadly Robert325 passed away several years ago. He's definitely missed. There are many here that have the experience and education where subs are concerned to offer many suggestions and advice. Robert can never be replaced, but many members here have helped thousands on and off Suboxone therapy since his passing. You're in the right place.

I personally was a Suboxone patient and have since tapered off. I will have 4 years clean next month. I was most recently a sponsor in NA and have helped numerous members on and off Suboxone. And I've also have directed many pregnant mothers off Suboxone at different mg levels with no issues. Where most of the problems occur are when mothers are tapering too aggressively, or jump from a very high dose of the subs. Those that taper properly and jump from very low doses have very few, if any problems.

In this case your doctor is correct, you can safely jump from the .125mg dose you're now on and not have any worries concerning harm to the unborn child. I've personally witnessed many doing the same thing and none of them had problems. But if I might suggest here's what I would do if I were you...

Instead of jumping at .125mg I would recommend you perform the day-skipping process to soften the landing even more. You may be aware of this process, but if you aren't it works like this....You dose .125mg then skip dosing the following day. Dose again then skip dosing the next 2 days. Dose again then skip the following 3 days. Dose 1 final time and you're finished. The day skipping dose 2 very important things. It allows the long half life of subs to catch up with itself, and it also gets you use to being off the subs for first 1 day, then 2, then 3, and so on. I hope you give this some serious thought as I know it would be beneficial to you, especially in your delicate condition.

Again welcome and let us know what you think. Please continue to post and others will be here with help and support. Posting your thoughts and questions helps more than you might think. Keep us updated and all the best to you!

Randy
    HappyMommy810 likes this.

Thank you Randy! I am so sorry to hear about Robert. He seems to be a legend since I just started this thing this morning and found out about him almost right away in several peoples posts. I actually already did one skip day on Monday then dosed .125 yesterday morning and skipped my dose today. I have heard of the method of skipping 1 day, dosing, skipping 2 days, dosing, skipping 3 days... but I thought maybe I should skip every other day for a week or so for now then continue the 2, 3 and done but I keep battling myself in my own mind saying why not just do it now! If I do it now tomorrow will be my 2nd skip day then I will dose my last time Friday and be done! I have a prenatal visit with my dr who is my sub dr, pc and ob all together so I think I will feel goodbye knowing his input on what and how I’ve been doing. Thank you again! I wish there were more positive successful stories of other mommas out there who did this. Maybe that’s why I’m having such a hard time finding any bc I’m already at such a real low dose. I will definitely keep posting often since I will need the support and distraction.. should I keep this thread going? I don’t want to upset anyone by it being under Roberts name.
    Randy35 likes this.

Also, sorry to not have mention this in the first place but congratulations to you on your 4 years clean! That’s such an inspiration! I love hearing everyone say things start to come to life when coming off subs. They are colors differently, they hear better like music it starts to have so much more meaning, they feel feelings more real and close to the heart and feel so much love! I am so ready for all that ! I’ve been on subs for over 5 years and had my first son while on 2mg a day and had a horrible expirence with the hospital when I delivered. So much judgement and rudeness it was disgusting. My son was - that close to being put on morphine bc of one nurse who said he had scored an 8 three times in a night and rushed him off to the nicu and woke us up to let us know. We ran up there for the nicu nurses to tell us he is fine they aren’t giving him any morphine and he isn’t showing signs of wd. It was so scary and I do not want to experience that ever again!
    Randy35 likes this.

Still not sure if I’m doing this correctly but just want to update, it’s been about 37hrs since my last dose I took and I’m feeling okay. I am having waves of feeling very tired and yawning, sneezing randomly, cold chills with goose bumps and my lower back hurts but other than that I am happy and feel okay! I took a two mile walk pushing my son in the stroller and enjoyed the neighborhood it was nice I’m working until midnight todnight so I hope that will help me sleep tonight.. last skip day I had a hard time sleeping. I may buy some Benadryl to help me sleep tonight and I don’t know if I can take Imodium being pregnant but I want to be prepared if I do get diarreah and upset stomach. Anyone know for sure if I can or not?
    Randy35 likes this.

Skip day number two today! I slept okay I feel really weird this morning. Like a space cadet lol my tummy kind of hurts and bc I’m pregnant I’m already fast so I get nervous it won’t be just gas lol but so far so good! I’m hungry but don’t feel like eating and I’m not that nauseous like I usually am from morning sickness I just keep gagging.. I have a great attitude tho and I thought at first maybe I would go through the skip days so tomorrow I would dose then go 3 days and then dose and go 4 and stop but now I kind of just have this surge of motivation to just stop here.. idk we will see how today goes I guess and this weekend I am going away with my fiancé and our toddler to stay at a yurt (little cottage) at a state park and I don’t want to ruin it for them if I’m all yucky but I also really want to enjoy it to the fullest and maybe not being on subs I can do that just expirence it all sub free
    Randy35 likes this.

Hello!

To answer some of your questions....

Yes, you're in the right place. Remain on this thread as having more than one can get confusing because all of your info is right here. I see the forum has been unusually slow the past few days. I'm sure others will be responding when things begin to pick up so continue to post. I assure you many are reading and you're providing valuable information for those in the same situation you are in. And you won't be upsetting anyone by the name of your thread. No need to change it in my opinion.

About taking Imodium. The general opinion is it's ok and safe to take but ask your doctor for his or her thoughts on the matter. If you do find the need to take it I would take only the minimum dose and see how that works. Dehydration can be especially harmful to the baby so if you do experience some diarrhea make certain to drink plenty of fluids. I'm sure you already know this.

You were on the subs a long time and you should be very proud of yourself for almost being done with them. You've done a great job! I know what you mean about nurses and other medical personal where newborns are concerned when the mother is a know addict or using Suboxone. I know a couple mothers that had their babies kept a week or two unnecessarily because the baby was crying so much. They assumed (incorrectly) the baby was addicted even though these mothers had been completely off the subs for a month or longer. Ridiculous if you ask me. I'm sure you'll have no worries this time.

Congrats on the skip days. Again, well done. It's totally up to you when you decide to stop for good. I believe you're fully ready now. If you're feeling ok and mentally ready then why not go for it? again, it's your decision.

Take care,
    Randy

Thanks again! I’m not sure if I’ll really even need the Imodium bc so far I’ve been good in that department lol but I do already drink 1.5 to 2 liters of water a day so I will continue to do so and if I do get dehydrated from diarreah I’m sure some Powerade would help with all the electrolytes in it..I will def call my dr today just to ask his opinion.i really do think I might just stop now bc I’m already 2 days in and I feel good plus I think having Friday thru Monday off of work will benefit me if that’s when the worst physical w/d’s will be happening..

Just got off the phone with my Dr. he said that it’s great that I’m having very mild wds but he still thinks I should take my dose tomorrow and then skip 3 days which wil then be Monday my 3srd skip day and I have an appointment with him at 230pm where he can evaluate me and baby and make sure everything is going good and document it all. He said he was just talking to another Dr who had a patient who was pregnant and tapered off subs and dcf/cps got involved bc when she had her baby the baby was having signs of w/d and they were worried that the mother tapered too fast and put her baby in harm bc her baby was wd too. My dr said she was much further along in her pregnancy than I am and she was at a much higher dose when she did start to taper so those factors are in my favor bc I was already on my way off them and on such a low dose and I am so early on in my pregnancy I will have 7 months off the subs before I give birth and my dr said he will monitor baby and I closely and document everything so that way if cps/dcf do get involved I should be okay.. jeeze of course there had to be something to bring me down just a little. I’m not going to let it ruin my positive attitude tho! Just a possible obstacle to deal with in the future..

I’m at work right now until midnight and my nights going okay.. it’s slow tonight so I’m kind of bored and being bored is making me tired and lazy. Also I’m right under the air vent and the A/C is cranking so I’m having some goosebumps and chills but I’m bundled up in a fuzzy sweater.. only 5 hours to go! Can’t wait to get home and crawl into my bed!

Good morning! I slept great last night! I did take a benedryl because after I got out of work at midnight I was wired and felt like cleaning the whole apartment so I needed some help getting to sleep and it works instantly for me lol my toddler son just woke me up about 10 mins ago so I slept a little over 7 hours and I woke up feeling good but I took my drs advice and took .125mg of sub just now. I kind of felt sad taking it because I have already made it that far and felt awesome with how I was going! But if it’s going to be safer in the long run then that’s what I want to do! I am excited for this weekend though because it’s 3 skip days this time and then Monday I get to see my dr and hear my baby’s heart beat ❤️ Have a great day everyone! I guess I probably won’t be back on here today since I took my sub and there won’t be much to report about. Talk to ya tomorrow! Happy Friday

Okay day 1 skip day again.. feel completely normal so far where’s everyone at lately!?
    Randy35 likes this.

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Hello Happy Mommy,
    I want to say how proud of you I am. Your doing great. I'm sorry I have not posted to you sooner but I have no experience to share with you as I have never had any children. I can share that for me this addict I loved the drugs more I always put the drugs first. I was so self centered I remained in active addiction over 40 years. Just God awful. Keep posting your journey is inspiring and will help so many others going threw all your going threw. I admire you...
    Randy35 likes this.

Okay day 1 skip day again.. feel completely normal so far where’s everyone at lately!?

Howdy!!

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, but I'm so busy my days/nights/weekends all seem to run together and I have no time to post much anymore. I recently got married (June 9th) and back from the honeymoon just a short time ago. My work is unusually bust these days, I have a couple of league sports I'm involved in, I like to work in my yard and garden, blah, blah, blah. I was posting quite regularly on this forum , but for the last few months my time here has been severely limited. On my thread I made the remarks that I wasn't certain if I would ever be back here posting again, but this is a very difficult place to leave once you've been here as long as I have. So I'm definitely not avoiding you, I'm just very busy living life.

I was also just commenting to Lvg on her thread how unusually quite the forum has been lately. This place is usually busting with posts/threads and action, but for some reason it has dramatically slowed down. So it's not just on your thread, it's all over the forums. I'm guessing the summer/warmer weather has people outside more doing different things.

It's perfectly ok you took the doctors advice and dosed again. You know what you're doing here and you're doing a great job of it. Based on everything you've said I personally feel you're more than ready to stop for good. But of course that's completely up to you.

Keep posting even if you feel like you're talking to yourself. Lol. Things I'm sure will begin to pick up and others will respond to you. Have a great weekend and good luck Monday when you get to hear the baby's heartbeat. How exciting!!

Randy
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

Hey mommy. Just wanted to pop in and say congratulations. I've been following your story but haven't found the time to post. Been a bit busy with work and life and all that stuff. I'm glad Randy stopped by. His advice is the gold standard when it comes to subs or anything else for that matter. Where are you at with the skip days now?

Keep posting. Like Randy said it has been unusually slow around here lately. But I'm sure it will pick back up soon. Let us know how it goes at the doctors on Monday. I'm really happy for you.

Have a great Sunday
    Beef

Quote Originally Posted by Lvg nghtmare View Post
    Hello Happy Mommy,
    I want to say how proud of you I am. Your doing great. I'm sorry I have not posted to you sooner but I have no experience to share with you as I have never had any children. I can share that for me this addict I loved the drugs more I always put the drugs first. I was so self centered I remained in active addiction over 40 years. Just God awful. Keep posting your journey is inspiring and will help so many others going threw all your going threw. I admire you...

Thank you! I appreciate your support I have been on subs for over 5 years and I was using pain pills and H for about 5 years before that and I am so ready to put it all to rest.. this life brings us on amazing journeys and I will never be ashamed of what I went through because it has brought me where I am today and I can see much clearer each day! I am proud of you as well
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefaroni7272 View Post
    Hey mommy. Just wanted to pop in and say congratulations. I've been following your story but haven't found the time to post. Been a bit busy with work and life and all that stuff. I'm glad Randy stopped by. His advice is the gold standard when it comes to subs or anything else for that matter. Where are you at with the skip days now?

Keep posting. Like Randy said it has been unusually slow around here lately. But I'm sure it will pick back up soon. Let us know how it goes at the doctors on Monday. I'm really happy for you.

Have a great Sunday
    Beef
    Thank you! I am on skip day number 2 again and tomorrow will be my 3rd skip day and possibly my last day after I talk to my dr and see what he says! I am so very excited about it all.. I’m feeling good today just a little tired but I’m about to nap now I appreciate you guys and all the support I will definitely let you guys know how everything goes at the Drs tomorrow afternoon! Have a good day!
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy35 View Post
    Howdy!!

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, but I'm so busy my days/nights/weekends all seem to run together and I have no time to post much anymore. I recently got married (June 9th) and back from the honeymoon just a short time ago. My work is unusually bust these days, I have a couple of league sports I'm involved in, I like to work in my yard and garden, blah, blah, blah. I was posting quite regularly on this forum , but for the last few months my time here has been severely limited. On my thread I made the remarks that I wasn't certain if I would ever be back here posting again, but this is a very difficult place to leave once you've been here as long as I have. So I'm definitely not avoiding you, I'm just very busy living life.

I was also just commenting to Lvg on her thread how unusually quite the forum has been lately. This place is usually busting with posts/threads and action, but for some reason it has dramatically slowed down. So it's not just on your thread, it's all over the forums. I'm guessing the summer/warmer weather has people outside more doing different things.

It's perfectly ok you took the doctors advice and dosed again. You know what you're doing here and you're doing a great job of it. Based on everything you've said I personally feel you're more than ready to stop for good. But of course that's completely up to you.

Keep posting even if you feel like you're talking to yourself. Lol. Things I'm sure will begin to pick up and others will respond to you. Have a great weekend and good luck Monday when you get to hear the baby's heartbeat. How exciting!!

Randy

Thanks Randy! I understand life gets busy.. congratulations on your marriage, how beautiful life is! I am engaged and can’t wait to actually get married but at the same time I want it to be just right so no rush either! I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon months ❤️ Thank you for still taking the time out of your day to check up on me and respond with some wonderful advice and support I know I’ve probably said it already but I mean it, it’s very much appreciated I still feel great and I’m pretty excited about tomorrow! I’ll def update everyone tomorrow evening!
    Randy35 likes this.

Sinthetiks1222 is offline Junior Member

Congratulations! I personally jumped from .125 mg myself. I had about a week of feeling kinda >>>>>> but it's doable for sure. In hindsight doing skip days probably would have made the jump even softer. You can do it.
    Randy35 and HappyMommy810 like this.

Skip day number 3 today! I slept okay.. I wake up every hour to 3 hours to pee anyways so it’s not like it’s normal for me to sleep more than 3 or 4 hours straight. My back kind of aches this morning but I felt good as soon as I got up and stretched and now that I’m up with my son and fiancé to bring him to work so I have the van (we share a vehicle) to get myself to the drs later, I feel wide awake with energy and a good mood while laying on the couch last night with my man I told him how excited I really am to stop! I haven’t been happier just thinking about being free! It takes so much weight off my shoulders. I know most people have anxiety about quitting but I have anxiety about being on them still. I will keep this positive attitude throughout my time while I’m getting off and I truely believe it will be a huge help and make a big difference. I was thinking back and remembering when I was first doing pain pills it was with an ex boyfriend and I hated who we both became and how our life revolved around them and I ended up breaking up with him and moving home to get off them and I felt fine, probably because I wasn’t around the people who reminded me of it or tempted m. I was with my grandparents who always had fun stuff to keep me busy and healthy they fed me really well and it was mostly fruit veggies and protien. I did that 3 times over 5 years on pills and it was the same boyfriend I would go back to and I never had a problem with withdrawal then... until the last time I went back to him and we ended up doing H and that was the worst part of my life. I was having withdrawals daily if I didn’t get my fix about 6 hours from my last maybe even sooner I don’t remember but days I couldn’t get any were horrid nightmares I didn’t think I’d even be able to handle getting off H without Suboxone so that’s what I did I went and say my dr while I was withdrawing and they hooked me up with some sub. I wish I knew more about Suboxone then and how it should only be used for the short term not years on end & my drs haven’t even tried to get me off I have had to ask each time I wanted to come down on my dose and they would almost always say to me “are you sure?” “ you really should stay stable on this medicine for as long as you can so you don’t relapse” idk I know in a huge way it has saved me and changed my life for the better but I feel like I’ve been kept from expirencing life to the fullest.. anyways I’ll stop ranting lol I’ll talk to you guys later after my appointment
    OKC-26, Lvg nghtmare and Randy35 like this.

Hey mommy. Great post. Keep that positive mindset. It really helps. I think that you will be pleasantly surprised during detox with how low you have tapered and working the skip days process. Are you going to dose once more or are you done with them? Inquiring minds wish to know.

Your sub doctor experience is pretty much par for the course. All they have to do is take an 8 hour class taught by big pharma and they are able to prescribe it widely at rediculous doses. They're taught it is a long term solution and patients should be on it for the rest of their lives in most cases. I had basically the exact same experience as you. When I read your post it was like I was wrote it. Every time I asked if I should be tapering he just shook his head and said that he wouldn't recommend it at this point. He had me on 16mg/day for 5 years. And I didn't know anything about the medicine, how strong it is, the long half life etc. It's only when I stumbled here and started reading that I realized what I'd gotten myself into.

You said you wish you knew more about the meds when you got on them, how they should be used for short term and not years on end. Would it have changed the length of time you were on the subs?? Maybe, maybe not. I asked the same question in my thread on my first post. Point is, you can't look back and say "what if". When we're that deep in addiction we will do almost anything to feel better and make it stop. I know I did. Made some bad decisions and lost some good friends along the way. Terrible cycle. But I did it to myself and I have no regrets. Look to the future and look forward to your life without subs. I promise you it is amazing!!

I'm not saying I had a bad experience with subs. Quite the opposite. Subs allowed me to curb my addictive thoughts and behaviors and allowed me to live a "normalish" life. They did help me and probably save my life. But getting off them is another beast as you know. Without my doctor's help I had to taper myself and being ignorant of the drug and not doing any research before hand I jumped around 1mg...... yeah it wasn't pretty. But I survived.

But enough about me. I guess I started rambling there for a bit. Lol. How was the doctors appt?? Did you get to hear the heartbeat??

Drop us a line
    Beef

Hello Mommy -

Well, I just finished typing a novel to you and POOF it's gone in an instant. Grrrrr.....Happens waaaaay too much around here, posts/threads disappearing. I'm too tired to retype most of it, but I did want to say that Beef is absolutely correct about what he had to say about sub doctors. They make it way too easy for these doctors to prescribe subs. And the overwhelming majority don't want their patients to taper off or stop using it. Takes easy money out of their pockets.

Suboxone isn't a bad product. It's those that use it incorrectly, or have unknowledgeable sub doctors that produce all the horror stories. If a person inducts correctly, doesn't remain on the subs too long, tapers slow and steady, and jumps from a very low dose they will have a positive experience.

I believe a person should remain on subs just long enough to curb their addictive behaviors and thoughts concerning drugs and the desire for them. It can vary from person to person depending on the circumstances. Myself for example, I needed to remain on the subs for about 9 months. Any less than that would have surely lead to yet another relapse. And my induction dose was quite high (8mg), but I was coming from years of Methadone use and my dose was well over 200mgs daily. I had a huge habit. In case you may be interested here's the link to my thread below. It's long, but contains lots of info that is sure to help advise, educate, and support those that may want to give Suboxone a try.

https://forum.drugs.com/need-talk/no...ump-65786.html

Anyway I just wanted to check in and see how your appt went. I'm sure you'll let us know soon.

Skip day number 3 is almost over. What's next?

Randy

Thanks guys! So far today has been good.. I’ve had a little anxiety today even tho I said I have less knowing I’m coming off sub but I honestly think it was because I was anxious and excited to possibly hear my baby’s heart beat which unfortunately the doctor could not find and he even made sure I really wanted him to try first and to know that if he didn’t find it that doesn’t mean there isn’t one it just is still so early on.. I still wanted him to try lol but it didn’t change anything I still feel close to my baby it just would have been a nice surprise! Besides that he measured my uterus and says everything is right up to due date and all is well and I’m okay to just stop now so that’s what I’ll do! He did say if it starts to get to be too much then to go back to my .125mg dose but I think I will be fine! I feel a little clogged above my eyes like it’s foggy up there in my head and I’m having slight headaches come and go but I am keeping hydrated and nothing is kepeping me from making sure my day to day activities get done! It’s been a really long day so I think I will sleep well tonight. Also, there’s these Mormons who have been coming to talk to me the past few weeks and at first I was just too nice and couldn’t say no to them but now as I go through all this I really feel as if they came to me during this time for a reason it’s like it was meant to be. I’ve heard to find god/ higher power when getting clean but never thought I would. They came and talked with me this morning and invited me to be baptized aug 4th and I started crying lol I think I really might do it.. well that was my day today and my thoughts for the night.. thank you guys for showing support as always and taking time to check on me and share with me I will definitely check out your forum randy! You guys seem insanely strong, I think recovered addicts are some of the strongest people out there! Goodnight all
    Beefaroni7272 and Randy35 like this.

Good morning everyone! I slept good last night from about 930pm to 630am woke up a few times to pee but that’s normal for me and I had no trouble falling back to sleep.. my back aches again this morning but I stretched again and it feels better! My heads still a bit fuzzy and hurts behind my eyes and I’m a little chilly but I can handle it! I’m 10 weeks pregnant today and it’s the 4th day not taking sub! Woohoo! I’m working the next 3 days in a row 4 to midnight so I will be pretty busy and I walk my son to his babysitters house it’s about a 15 min walk mostly up hill so I’ll get my exercise which makes me feel good too! I’ve heard day 4 to 6 can be kinda rocky so I’m expecting it..

Yeah that's usually when it gets a bit rocky. But I don't think you'll have any issues other than what you're dealing with now. Keeping busy and active helps out so much!! Working these next few days will help to keep your mind off of it. The fuzzy brain and everything else you're feeling is normal. It will clear up and pass with time. Just keep taking it one day at a time.

Congratulations on 10 weeks. And also on the 4 days!!!
    It keeps getting better
    Beef
    HappyMommy810 and Randy35 like this.

Day 5 and I slept 6 hours straight! I was amazed bc I didn’t take any benedryl and I didn’t even wake up to pee.. work really wiped me out last night.. anyways I keep having more and more moments where I feel completely normal and happy and I’m loving it! So far today has been the same as yesterday nothing better or worse.. actually I had some anxiety yesterday but my boss was stressing me out plus I found something out about my fiancé that I really didn’t wanna see.. but we talked it out and it’s all good now.. I’m super tired and can’t wait for my sons nap time so I can take one too lol
    Randy35 likes this.

I just put my son down for a nap about an hour ago.. I was starting to think he wasn’t going to nap today lol he fought it hard today and I was dozing off trying to get him to sleep but as soon as he went to bed I couldn’t fall asleep I wasn’t tired anymore! So I started dinner early so my fiancé can have an easy night and just heat up what I made and that way I can bring something healthy to work instead of drinking a naked smoothie, string cheese and almonds for dinner like last night lol I am starving lately! I just took a nice long shower and used some spearmint and eucalyptus sugar scrub to help with stress.. I feel and smell so good! I think I might actually put a bit of make up on today too! I haven’t put makeup on in almost 2 months! Since before I found out I was pregnant! I just haven’t had the energy.. weird thing is that I was nauseous when I would take the sub and ever since I have been off it I’m not nauseous anymore! I think I’m having a harder time in the mornings where I’m just so tired, lazy and moody.. then by the afternoon something switches in me and I feel amazing! I think I will try to take my son for a walk first thing in the morning tomorrow and see if that helps.. anyways I gotta get back to getting ready for work I’ll talk to you rock stars later!
    Randy35 likes this.

Day 6! Feeling good I can’t believe tomorrow will be a week off subs! I really wanted to go for a walk or run today with my son when he wakes up but it’s pouring rain outside oh well.. I’ll try not to be glued to the couch all morning like yesterday bc although that’s what I felt I wanted to do I don’t think it helped t all.. I have been so so hungry! Throughout all this I haven’t had any diarreah, that’s a plus! No RLS either which is strange to me because pregnancy can cause RLS as well so I was sure I was going to have some.. my chills/hot sweats are getting more rare as well as my sneezes and foggy head.. I think I can see clearly now.. I’m on my way down hill from here (in a good way) man did I really expect this to be a lot worse.. the little w/d’s I did have this whole time have come and go.. nothing stays the whole time and they are so light I wasn’t bothered by them one bit! I am happy to say I’m free from subs! I’ve been having these moments where I realize I’m done being tied to a medication and I almost feel high from being sober.. yesterday I laughed so hard that I cried.. I haven’t done that in so long and it came so natural to me.. & I feel like I’m funny again! I’m getting excited over little things again! I can feel my old dorky self coming back I just wish I could sleep a little more than just 6-6.5 hrs but I know it’s mostly bc I work until midnight but by the time I get home I don’t fall asleep right away let say 1am then my son wakes up right around 7am
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Day 6! Feeling good I can’t believe tomorrow will be a week off subs! I really wanted to go for a walk or run today with my son when he wakes up but it’s pouring rain outside oh well.. I’ll try not to be glued to the couch all morning like yesterday bc although that’s what I felt I wanted to do I don’t think it helped t all.. I have been so so hungry! Throughout all this I haven’t had any diarreah, that’s a plus! No RLS either which is strange to me because pregnancy can cause RLS as well so I was sure I was going to have some.. my chills/hot sweats are getting more rare as well as my sneezes and foggy head.. I think I can see clearly now.. I’m on my way down hill from here (in a good way) man did I really expect this to be a lot worse.. the little w/d’s I did have this whole time have come and go.. nothing stays the whole time and they are so light I wasn’t bothered by them one bit! I am happy to say I’m free from subs! I’ve been having these moments where I realize I’m done being tied to a medication and I almost feel high from being sober.. yesterday I laughed so hard that I cried.. I haven’t done that in so long and it came so natural to me.. & I feel like I’m funny again! I’m getting excited over little things again! I can feel my old dorky self coming back ������ I just wish I could sleep a little more than just 6-6.5 hrs but I know it’s mostly bc I work until midnight but by the time I get home I don’t fall asleep right away let say 1am then my son wakes up right around 7am
    Congratulations Mommy!

1 week clean is a miracle for any addict. Even 1 day clean is to be honest.

There are 2 main reasons you are doing so well and not feel any harsh wd symptoms.....
    1. You tapered down very low to .125mg.
    2. Your VERY positive attitude through this makes all the difference.

Following the process has certainly paid off for you!! Well done!!

Randy

Thank you so much Randy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast