Sadly I have relapsed....I'm such a loser
    Daughter of Yahweh is offline New Member

Default Sadly I have relapsed....I'm such a loser

I relapsed last night, not a big binge relapse but a relapse none the less. I've tried so hard to change those I associate with but when live on ground zero of a drug infested neighborhood it's so very hard. My husband is moving us out of here soon, I feel so very defeated, and know I have to do all of it all over again. I've got so much going on now....I need a counselor big time, the meetings alone aren't enough. All these years of mental illness have taken their toll and I have a lot of baggage to let go of. I want to thank and apologize to everyone who was checking in and praying, pulling etc. for me. I WILL do this..lol.l.ugh.....blessings...Maggy

Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

Maggie,

It has happened to most of us .
    The problem is some people don't make it back either cuz of the drugs they OD or the progression just happens so fast they go down much faster and further than before.

I am glad you are back.
    Please don't beat yourself up because that is what your disease wants you to feel so bad about yourself that you can't come back..

Have you tried a woman's meeting they seem to be different?

Please hang in there..
    Keep coming back..

melindau is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daughter of Yahweh View Post
    I relapsed last night, not a big binge relapse but a relapse none the less. I've tried so hard to change those I associate with but when live on ground zero of a drug infested neighborhood it's so very hard. My husband is moving us out of here soon, I feel so very defeated, and know I have to do all of it all over again. I've got so much going on now....I need a counselor big time, the meetings alone aren't enough. All these years of mental illness have taken their toll and I have a lot of baggage to let go of. I want to thank and apologize to everyone who was checking in and praying, pulling etc. for me. I WILL do this..lol.l.ugh.....blessings...Maggy
    If you only new how many times I failed before I made it!!! you keep posting and your gonna be just fine... xoxoxo Melinda