• 1 Post By Nboxwarriors22
  • 2 Post By Ming23
  • 1 Post By Iluv2smile
  • 1 Post By Ming23
  • 1 Post By Anonymous
Seeking advice for specific situation, Going through WDs right now. Help please!
    Nboxwarriors22 is offline New Member

Default Seeking advice for specific situation, Going through WDs right now. Help please!

This is my first time ever coming out about my problem publicly. Not even my best friend or closest family members know that I have an addiction to Hydrocodone. I am only 20 years old and have been an abuser of Hydrocodone since sophomore year of HS. However, back then, it didn't matter how many I took or how long I took them for, I could always quit cold turkey no problem. Now that I am in college, I still have been taking Vicodins every single day. My habit is now up to 7-9 pills a day as of maybe a month ago, before that it was only 4-5 pills a day.

Now on to my specific situation. I can no longer quit cold turkey. I am now in a position as to when I choose to quit, I need something to aid me in doing so, like a suboxone or Xanax does the trick but I hate taking Xanax during he day because I feel retarded on it. So I have one 8mg suboxone laying around and a few 2mg Xanax pills. Now I have used one 8mg suboxone to get off beans once before and I read all the horror stories about PWDs if you take it too soon. However, my first time using suboxone, I only waited 20 hours and was able to stabilize myself without any PWDs. However, my station now is that I took my last vicodin at 2pm yesterday (Friday) but I have been taking Xanax to subside the WDs for the first 24 hours before inducting on the suboxone. My last vicodin was at 2pm yesterday, I took a quarter piece of Xanax around 6:30 when I started to feel irritable. Then took another quarter piece around 9pm and then another quarter piece right before I fell asleep at midnight. For the most part, the Xanax did subside the withdrawals but I could still tell they were there. Like it didn't take away my RLS completely, had minimal hot n cold flashes (minimal, Xanax probably subsided most of it) and my palms were barely sweaty. If I hadn't had the Xanax then all of those things would have been worse x100 I'm sure.
    Okay, so I woke up in the middle of the morning at 5:30am in complete withdrawals or at least I felt like I was in full on WDs. This means the Xanax wore off I'm guessing. So I got up, walked around for a second and was hurting all over, stomach cramps, sweats, running nose, watery eyes, everything. So I took another 1mg of xanax because still didn't want to induct on the sub yet in fear of PWDs because it hasn't been 24 hours yet (even though it worked for me the first time at hour 20, it still worries me). So as I'm sitting here typing this, I can feel that Xanax I woke up and popped at 5:30am is wearing off and my withdrawals are starting to show through. If my withdrawals start to come on strong here within next hour or so, is it okay to induct on the sub? Or should I wait until at least 2pm which would be 24 hours from my last dose of hydrocodne?

I honestly know for a fact my body is in withdrawal right now but the Xanax is covering it up. As it is wearing off, all my WD symptoms are slowly showing up. I'm just worried/confused at the same time. I want to induct now on the sub because last time I only waited 20 hours and it worked perfectly. But last time I wasn't taking as many pills as I was this time around.

Please, any advice is welcome. I'm finally ready to beat this monster and take my life back. I had so many goals that are now destroyed because of my poor life choices. I have to turn this thing around now.

Thank you for reading and thank you for any help/advice at all.

Ming23 is offline Platinum Member

Hey Nbox
    Welcome. If i were you, i would promptly STOP taking the xanax and download a copy of the COWS worksheet (Clinical Opiate Withdrawal Scale). The reason to stop the xanax (which i'm assuming you're not prescribed) is the benzos mask your true score on the Cows worksheet and you have to wait longer to get to 26. Understand? It is strongly suggested that one reach a score of 26 before inducting onto subs. This is to ensure that u don't go thru precipitated wds, which happen if you take the subs too soon. What they do is knock all the other opiates off the receptors and put a person into the Worst wd ever. I made this error and it's awful.
    When you do score 26, it is safe to take about .5 mg of sub and wait 90 minutes for relief. If still in wd, take another.25 mg piece. Wait an hour. If still needed, keep increasing by .25 mg doses. Please note these are very small amounts because sub is Enormously strong and people feel best at the Lowest doses. You could get stable on as little as 2 mg possibly. Let your body decide.
    You can do this. Do you have a sub doctor? You may need more than one 8mg strip.
    Let us know how it's going. You can do this! College is hard enough as it is LOL!

I do not have a sub doctor nor will I go to one. My family can't know about this, still on my mom's insurance so she would get billed for the doctor visit and find out. My brother went through a horrible addiction about 2-3 years ago, horrible addiction. It was bad times for sure. Anyways, he came out about it, while at the same time, I was taking vicodins too but I kept my mouth shut. He got help and got clean and he's been great ever since. I'm basically doing this by myself because I can't put my mother through that again. So going to the doctor is out of the question.

Last time I quit using one suboxone (zubsolv is what it was actually) I only had one and it worked. I quit using the beans using one sub and then had no withdrawals at all when that sub was finished. However, I made the mistake a week later of buying more hydrocodone restarting my addiction all over again. So I know I can do it with one sub.

The only thing I am wondering is since the Xanax only "masks" the WD symptoms, when it wears off, what if I'm in full blown WDs and didn't realize it till the Xanax wore off? Will that be the right time to induct or will it be wise to wait even longer due to the Xanax? Because I haven't taken a Xanax since the one I took when I woke up at 5:30am feeling like doodoo. I knew I was WD'ing at 5:30am but that was too soon to induct on the sub, I decided to take the xanax instead to go back to sleep (well at least try). However, now I'm feeling my WD symptoms right now as I'm typing this. Not strong yet but I'm in discomfort for sure. Also, when 2pm rolls around that will be 24 hours since my last dose of hydrocodone, should I still wait till I score a 26 on the COWS sheet or is 24 hours enough time?

Like I stated before, last time I did this with one sub, I inducted at the 20 hour mark with no PWDs. I just don't know if this case is different since my dosage of Hydrocodone has gone up since then.
    Ming23 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nboxwarriors22 View Post
    I do not have a sub doctor nor will I go to one. My family can't know about this, still on my mom's insurance so she would get billed for the doctor visit and find out. My brother went through a horrible addiction about 2-3 years ago, horrible addiction. It was bad times for sure. Anyways, he came out about it, while at the same time, I was taking vicodins too but I kept my mouth shut. He got help and got clean and he's been great ever since. I'm basically doing this by myself because I can't put my mother through that again. So going to the doctor is out of the question.

Last time I quit using one suboxone (zubsolv is what it was actually) I only had one and it worked. I quit using the beans using one sub and then had no withdrawals at all when that sub was finished. However, I made the mistake a week later of buying more hydrocodone restarting my addiction all over again. So I know I can do it with one sub.

The only thing I am wondering is since the Xanax only "masks" the WD symptoms, when it wears off, what if I'm in full blown WDs and didn't realize it till the Xanax wore off? Will that be the right time to induct or will it be wise to wait even longer due to the Xanax? Because I haven't taken a Xanax since the one I took when I woke up at 5:30am feeling like doodoo. I knew I was WD'ing at 5:30am but that was too soon to induct on the sub, I decided to take the xanax instead to go back to sleep (well at least try). However, now I'm feeling my WD symptoms right now as I'm typing this. Not strong yet but I'm in discomfort for sure. Also, when 2pm rolls around that will be 24 hours since my last dose of hydrocodone, should I still wait till I score a 26 on the COWS sheet or is 24 hours enough time?

Like I stated before, last time I did this with one sub, I inducted at the 20 hour mark with no PWDs. I just don't know if this case is different since my dosage of Hydrocodone has gone up since then.
    Nbox!
    Every person metabolizes at a diff rate. That's why it's safer to download and score the COWS sheet than to just go by the clock. You really really do not want to experience precipitated wds, so u might as well download the worksheet and score yourself honestly. When u hit 26, it's safe to take .5 mg. That is 5/10ths or half of one mg. Important. Then, wait 90 minutes. If you're still in wd, take another .25mg sliver. Wait an hour. If still in wd, add another .25mg sliver. Note how small the induction doses are. You will feel best at the Lowest effective dose. If u want to get this over with, hold off on the xanax as it will mask your symptoms and you will actually suffer longer.
    Hope this helps clarify. Normally, people have more subs but you have to do what u can. Keep the dose as low as possible.
    Hang in there!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-09-2016 at 12:47 PM.
    Nboxwarriors22 and Iluv2smile like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ming23 View Post
    Nbox!
    Every person metabolizes at a diff rate. That's why it's safer to download and score the COWS sheet than to just go by the clock. You really really do not want to experience precipitated wds, so u might as well download the worksheet and score yourself honestly. When u hit 26, it's safe to take .5 mg. That is 5/10ths or half of one mg. Important. Then, wait 90 minutes. If you're still in wd, take another .25mg sliver. Note how small the induction doses are. You will feel best at the Lowest effective dose. If u want to get this over with, hold off on the xanax as it will mask your symptoms and you will actually suffer longer.
    Hope this helps clarify.
    Hang in there!
    Okay thank you! I haven't taken anymore Xanax since the 1mg at 5:30am this morning. It's starting to wear off, because I can feel the discomfort/iritabilitycoming on stronger now, palms are getting very sweaty. I will not take anymore xanax and I will rate myself on the COWS sheet once it starts getting even worse.

Thank you guys!!
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

I only have a few minutes now .
    But the non negotiables are.
    1. You have to be at least a26 on the cows
    2. You have to stop the zanex for now
    Till you induce not to suffer
    But they slow you reaching the COWS.
    3. Induce onto the smallest dose
    I would try
    .5mg wait 60-90 mins
    Go up in .25 mg increments
    If you only have 1 8 mg strip you can use it wisely ..
    Not recommended but doable..

Honestly if you could just go through the wds of the hydro
    3-5 days you are done..
    Adding sub to the mix is probaly not necessary..
    But it is up to you..

How long on the zanex?
    You cannot just stop benzos if you were taking them regularly .

Like Ming said everyone's metabolism is different so time
    Is NOT a good indicator of readiness for the sub..

You can do this ..
    We will support you
    And have had many come here for support
    And
    Succeed..
    You are going to be ok..
    If you get clean you have your whole life ahead of you..
    If you continue to use..
    It will never get better..
    It is Way horrible way to exist..

So let us support you .
    It is doable..
    I will be back
    Bette

I think we were posting at the same time..
    Please hide your clocks because we tend to watch them in wds..
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-09-2016 at 12:58 PM.
    Ming23 likes this.

Iluv2smile, thanks for the advice and reply.

I do not take Xanax regularly, it's not something I am prescribed. They used to be in abundance of them around here but now I actually can't find them anywhere now-a-days so when I found some I jumped on getting a few (only 4). And to be honest, I hate Xanax, I would only use them at night before bed or I would take only a quarter piece if I didn't happen to have beans for a day or so.

I originally was going to quit using the Xanax but after getting the sub, I thought it would be the better route. I only need the sub for 2-3 days and then I will be okay. For some reason my withdrawals don't last as long as some people's that I've read on here like 4-7 days or so. But doing it cold turkey it out question. I work every single day just about so can't be sick and not functioning at work. Last time after inducting on the sub, on day 3 I woke up and felt no WDs at all (typically I wake up feeling like doodoo and that's when I would dose). So I'm hoping this time around it will go the same way, by day 3 or 4 I will wake up with no WDs and will have beaten this thing.

Iluv2smile, thanks for the advice and reply.

I do not take Xanax regularly, it's not something I am prescribed. They used to be in abundance of them around here but now I actually can't find them anywhere now-a-days so when I found some I jumped on getting a few (only 4). And to be honest, I hate Xanax, I would only use them at night before bed or I would take only a quarter piece if I didn't happen to have beans for a day or so.

I originally was going to quit using the Xanax but after getting the sub, I thought it would be the better route. I only need the sub for 2-3 days and then I will be okay. For some reason my withdrawals don't last as long as some people's that I've read on here like 4-7 days or so. But doing it cold turkey it out question. I work every single day just about so can't be sick and not functioning at work. Last time after inducting on the sub, on day 3 I woke up and felt no WDs at all (typically I wake up feeling like doodoo and that's when I would dose). So I'm hoping this time around it will go the same way, by day 3 or 4 I will wake up with no WDs and will have beaten this thing.
    Sorry there was a typo in my last post. I meant that I was originally going to quit the vicodins using the Xanax over the course of a few days but would rather use the sub instead so I can function at work.

Has been 26 hours since my last dose of vicodin (only 10mg) and has been almost 11 hours since the last 1mg of Xanax I took at 5:30am this morning. I still have not inducted on the sub yet. I have no idea if my body is playing tricks on me but it seems as when I lay down in my bed, I don't feel my WDs as strongly. As soon as I stand up to walk around, it's like my palms get sweatier instantly, my whole body gets sweaty, I get the cold/hot flashes, my pupils are huge, runny nose, and have a little bit of the watery eyes symptom. All these symptoms are here right now as I'm laying down but not as strong. It's when I stand up to walk around or sit up straight in my bed, all these symptoms get worse, I don't get it. This has never happened before any other time I've quit hydrocodone (more than a dozen times for various reasons). I do notice I have the shivers as I'm laying down right now, nose is runny, feet and hands are sweating a little bit, RLS is out of control right now. I keep stop myself from stretching my legs out or flexing them. But it's sorta like it's at a tolerable stage while I'm laying in bed. As soon as I get up though, I feel it even worse and go right back to huddling in my bed. When I stand up to go get water or a little tiny tiny snack to eat, that's when I tell myself, "okay you should be ready to induct on the sub now." But then I come back to lay down and my symptoms kinda die down. I just don't get what is going on this time around. Is the Xanax still working its magic almost 11 hours later?

Anyone every experience their withdrawal symptoms do this to them too or is possibly just all in my head?

Nbox
    Did you download the COWS worksheet? You keep asking if it has been enough time, and i must remind you, Time is not a good indicator. Download the worksheet while you're laying in bed, and score yourself honestly. When you reach 26, it's safe to induct at .5 mg. Not higher.
    As to why you feel better lying down, wds are like the flu. We usually want to lay down then too.
    Download that worksheet. You just might be at the number but you won't know until you score it.
    Good job not taking any more xanax. It's counterproductive at this juncture.
    Hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ming23 View Post
    Nbox
    Did you download the COWS worksheet? You keep asking if it has been enough time, and i must remind you, Time is not a good indicator. Download the worksheet while you're laying in bed, and score yourself honestly. When you reach 26, it's safe to induct at .5 mg. Not higher.
    As to why you feel better lying down, wds are like the flu. We usually want to lay down then too.
    Download that worksheet. You just might be at the number but you won't know until you score it.
    Good job not taking any more xanax. It's counterproductive at this juncture.
    Hang in there.
    I have the COWS worksheet pulled up right now on another page as in typing this. My score isn't high enough as I am laying down. I haven't tried to score myself when I stand up (when my symptoms are far worse) because I uncomfortable/irritated and just lay back down almost immediately. I will get up, walk around for a few seconds and try to go sit at the dinner table and I'll rate myself there.

It's just weird to me that any other time I've gone through withdrawals, even laying down I am in agonizing pain, uncomfortable, agitated, irritable. It's weird that this time is different, especially since my hydrocodone dosage has gone waaaayyyy up since the last time I tried quitting. You'd think my WDs would be even more severe but they're not. The only thing I can attribute it to is the Xanax is still doing it's job but dang, it's been almost 12 hours since I took the Xanax, I should be in full blown WDs by now according to the every other single time I've been through it. Just don't get it.

Nbox
    That is precisely the reason the Wise Ones say Not to take comfort meds when you're trying to assess your true COWS score. It covers up how you're really feeling.
    Glad you got the worksheet. Benzos are strong and stay in the system a while. Be honest. The subs will work MUCH better if you're in wd. Hang in there. You'll get to 26 soon since the pills are short-acting. But the benzos are not like them.
    Drink a lot of water and flush it out.
    Keep assessing your discomfort but be honest.
    The first few times one kicks, it's a lot easier than the next few. It becomes progressively more difficult as we age.
    You can make this your Last taper. Life will be better! You never have to do this again.
    Here for ya!

Everything worked out well. Ended up inducting shortly after my last post yesterday and everything worked out fine. Stabilized myself at 1.25mg of suboxone.

Just woke up feeling kinda >>>>>> though so took 1mg and if I happen to need the extra .25 dose later on then I'll take it too but seems that 1-1.25mg works the best for me.
    Ming23 likes this.

Everything worked out well. Ended up inducting shortly after my last post yesterday and everything worked out fine. Stabilized myself at 1.25mg of suboxone.

Just woke up feeling kinda >>>>>> though so took 1mg and if I happen to need the extra .25 dose later on then I'll take it too but seems that 1-1.25mg works the best for me.
    Nbox!
    Proud of you! If 1 to 1.25mg holds you---great! That's less to come down from later!

Now I'm a little concerned with an issue I'm having with the sub. Last night was perfectly fine on 1.25mg. I felt no WDs, was very comfortable, and got a good night's worth of sleep. However, I woke up this morning feeling bad took 1mg and felt relief within 15-20mins. I have felt perfect until about an hour ago. Now I am very nauseated and light headed. This didn't happen to me last night nor did I get like this the very first time I ever used a sub (once before this time). And I have only taken 1mg today. What gives?

Now I'm a little concerned with an issue I'm having with the sub. Last night was perfectly fine on 1.25mg. I felt no WDs, was very comfortable, and got a good night's worth of sleep. However, I woke up this morning feeling bad took 1mg and felt relief within 15-20mins. I have felt perfect until about an hour ago. Now I am very nauseated and light headed. This didn't happen to me last night nor did I get like this the very first time I ever used a sub (once before this time). And I have only taken 1mg today. What gives?
    Nbox
    The subs should be taken 8-10 hours apart. You skipped the .25 mg dose. Take it now, if it were me...
    Catrina likes this.

So I woke up today feeling much better than I did yesterday morning when I woke up (possibly because I took a .25 dose a little late last night). So this morning I only dosed at .50mg instead of 1mg and for the most part I feel just fine. I notice my palms are a little sweaty and I know a little bit more sub would fix that but I'm content with being on .5mg at the moment. Makes me feel good knowing I'm pretty much stabilized at a lower dose now that way I can quit using the sub faster and easier.

I will more than likely take another dose of .25mg at some point today/tonight but I'm hoping to stabilize myself all day today until tomorrow morning on less than 1mg. What would be ideal for me is to be done with the sub by Wednesday and then if I happen to have WDs from the small usage of the suboxone for past few days, I have one Xanax left to help with that. Then from there on it will just be a mental battle to stay clean from pain killers! I'm ready for my life to be back where it should be!
    Ming23 likes this.

Oxy-moronic is offline Banned

I detoxed in a facility that uses subs. It had only been 14 hours since my last pill. I was weaning before I went in. They gave me suboxone at the first signs of dts which like I said was 14 hrs. Suboxone is a nasty little pill and for me it was way harder to dt from. It also made opiate dt way to easy. I'm 5 days in on detoxing CT from opiates. I relapsed about 5 months ago. If you do use the sub I would only take it for 2 days and take very minimal amounts. You have to come to terms with the fact that this is not and will not be easy but it is doable. Stand with conviction. If I can do this then I know you can as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxy-moronic View Post
    I detoxed in a facility that uses subs. It had only been 14 hours since my last pill. I was weaning before I went in. They gave me suboxone at the first signs of dts which like I said was 14 hrs. Suboxone is a nasty little pill and for me it was way harder to dt from. It also made opiate dt way to easy. I'm 5 days in on detoxing CT from opiates. I relapsed about 5 months ago. If you do use the sub I would only take it for 2 days and take very minimal amounts. You have to come to terms with the fact that this is not and will not be easy but it is doable. Stand with conviction. If I can do this then I know you can as well.
    Thank you for your advice!

Today will be my third day on sub and tomorrow I plan on not taking any at all as long as I don't wake up feeling too horrible. Really the only to WD symptoms I had this morning when I woke up was sweaty palms and some RLS. So I took .50mg just now when I got up to stop the sweaty palms. It subsided the RLS slightly but I'm willing to deal with it since I'm going to stop the sub tonight and the RLS will be there regardless. I'm sure the subs (because of how strong they are and their half life) will get me through tomorrow as well without even needing to dose tomorrow. But on Thursday, I'll probably see a few signs of WD since I won't be on the sub anymore so I will have only one 2mg Xanax left for that day and then hopefully after that, I will have the least amount of WDs possible making it bearable to go through my days without having to take anything at all except food and fluids.

TampaFlorida is offline Member

Hi,
    First off, good job on getting off the hydros. However, I would like to point out couple of things.
    Look, in your post you said you don't want your mom to know about your addiction because of what your brother had to go through. You know it would break her heart.
    You are 20y old and in college. You don't take many pills YET!!!! However, I guarantee you that with time it will escalate. Before you know it, you will be needing more hydros or stronger opiates.
    Don't do this to yourself!!!! You have your whole life ahead of you and trust me you don't want to wake up on day, realizing that you are 40 and still on opiates.
    Try to find out why you taking those?if it's recreational, see if you can find some other fun and exciting things to do. If all/most of your friends do it too, well join a club on campus and find some clean friends.

Think about this: you take pills to have a high that lasts about maybe 2/3 hour. You feel happy during that time. But you trading 2 hours of happiness for constant happiness.
    Once your body becomes accustomed to opioids, you won't feel sad nor happy; for a matter of fact you won't feel anything!!!
    Do you really, really want to feel nothing? I would rather feel sad then feel nothing! Because feeling means living with all its ups and down, all it's laughter and cries, and every possible emotion in between. Not to mention your sex drive will be on vacation during that time too.
    Let us know how you doing! Please figure out what is missing in your life, that you substitute with hydros.

Great job on not taking the subs. This is day six for me cold turkey. I'm no where near 100% but after day 4 when I thought it would never get any better, somehow it did. Every time I stop and do an evaluation i notice that I am slowly getting better. I stayed hydrated, plenty of vitamins and muscle milk shakes. Yesterday I started taking SAM-E AND ST JOHNS Wort. The depression this time around has been absolutely horrid. Keep it up! I promise it will get better!

So I woke up this morning feeling not the best but not the worst. My goal was to not take sub at all today but I scared myself into taking .25mg just now when I woke up. I was reading that trying to come off .75-1mg of sub can be pretty difficult so it's even better to taper down to .25-.50. So all I took this morning was .25mg and I'm gonna try to let that ride out for the rest of the day (I hope it does). I also told myself not to take the sub today because I have that one Xanax left (use for whatever WDs I'll have after stopping the sub) but I hate taking Xanax during the day unless I know I have at least 4 hours of nap time lol. I feel like a zombie on Xanax during the day. So decided to take .25mg sub instead. Hopefully coming down to .25mg will make the jump much easier.

Sorry nbox! I keep confusing you and another thread. Mush brain.
    How did today go?
    The only thing that I am dealing with is insomnia. I was smoking pot through all of this and stopped on Monday morning. I have also stopped being able to sleep. Not that I was getting much but at least I could some. I'm hanging tough like new kids on the block though. I promise you that if I, of all people, can do this then so can you. Like I said before, this is gonna suck. I am constantly reminding myself of where I've been and where I want to be and where I will end up if I keep getting high. Hope it helps.
    P. S. Insomnia sucks but I'm not going to trade out 1 drug for another. I want all of my brain back!!
    Keep me posted.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-13-2016 at 11:49 PM.

Sorry guys, I'm back to report.

Okay, so I made the sub last way longer than I had intended to do originally. So I can tell I'm having some WDs coming off the sub. I am at the 36 hour mark without having taking any sub. I took one two clonidine yesterday morning and 1mg Xanax over the course of the whole day/night yesterday to help since I came off the sub. Now all that helped my sweats, and RLS but I am still getting hot n cold flashes and I'm just very irritable still. I can't get comfortable. I feel prickly all over also. Didn't have this problem last time I used a sub to get off beans but last time I only used the sub for 4 days instead of 8 days like I did this time around.

So I've been doing some more research and I have found down thing called kratom. Apparently it's very popular for opiated withdrawals and I had no idea. And I can get it OTC at head shops here in my area.

Now would it be too late for me to use Kratom in my withdrawal stages? Or could I use kratom for today and tomorrow and come out completely fine by Thursday without anymore WDs from the suboxone? However, my only fear is that Kratom (I think) works on the same receptors as suboxone does. So would using kratom for even as little as two days extend my WDs if it usse the same receptors as a suboxone?

If kratom is a bad idea at this point in my WD stage then please tell me so I won't get any. At this point I feel irritable & uncomfortable to the point to where I want to go get some as soon as the store opens but I'm trying to hold mysel back until I get more feedback on it about my specific situation.

Again, I'm at the 36 hour mark with no suboxone usage and on day 11 with no hydrocodone usage, but still having WD effects. Any insight to this or will I just have to man up & go through it because it is inevitable anyway I look at it huh?

Anonymous Guest

This is only my opinion nbox. If you wouldn't have used sub you would have felt better a week ago. Now you're going to drag this out even longer with krantom. At some point you're going to have to suck it up and get it over with. Why not today?

Quote Originally Posted by Okc21 View Post
    This is only my opinion nbox. If you wouldn't have used sub you would have felt better a week ago. Now you're going to drag this out even longer with krantom. At some point you're going to have to suck it up and get it over with. Why not today?
    I ended up not getting any. I figured it would probably drag it out longer. My last dosage of sub was on the 17th but still feeling uncomfortable. I thought maybe the kratom would help out even if I only used it for today or tomorrow but if it will only prolong this then I will just suck it up.

I just hate taking clonidine & Xanax. They make me way too tired/lethargic but it's the only thing subsiding what irritability I am feeling right now but just hate the way it zombifys me.

That's why I thought kratom would be better alternative. I can stop taking the clonidine and Xanax and use the kratom instead since most people feel energized with kratom (depending on which form you ingest).

Anonymous Guest

Just tough it out. I know it sucks. You'll be glad you stuck it out by next week.
    Ming23 likes this.