Single dad requesting help w/ zub taper, committed and beyond ready
    JoshtheDad-O is offline Member

Default Single dad requesting help w/ zub taper, committed and beyond ready

Hi, after years of opiates I enrolled myself in a zub program and have come to realize my Dr intends to keep me on them forever. I am ready to taper now rather than invest more time in my addiction. I am prescribed 2 a day but have never even taken 1 entire pill in a day. I'm embarrassed to say I usually crush and snort them to stretch them because they're pricey and I lack insurance. I would be more than happy, however, to take them correctly. I generally take a little less than a half throughout the day (line morning, noon and night). I know this ritualistic behaviour is my first obstacle but I will do anything to be a normal person again, especially for my son and my grandmother. I welcome and vastly appreciate all comments and opinions. I've been greatly encouraged by what I've read here. Thank you all and hope to hear from you!

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoshtheDad-O View Post
    Hi, after years of opiates I enrolled myself in a zub program and have come to realize my Dr intends to keep me on them forever. I am ready to taper now rather than invest more time in my addiction. I am prescribed 2 a day but have never even taken 1 entire pill in a day. I'm embarrassed to say I usually crush and snort them to stretch them because they're pricey and I lack insurance. I would be more than happy, however, to take them correctly. I generally take a little less than a half throughout the day (line morning, noon and night). I know this ritualistic behaviour is my first obstacle but I will do anything to be a normal person again, especially for my son and my grandmother. I welcome and vastly appreciate all comments and opinions. I've been greatly encouraged by what I've read here. Thank you all and hope to hear from you!

This is a duplicate thread! Please only use and reply to the other thread which has the same exact title but is located in the "Suboxone Treatment" forum? Here's a direct link to the other thread - https://forum.drugs.com/suboxone-tre...ady-75023.html