Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes
Soon to be husband addicted
    Allied70 is offline Junior Member

Here's what happened tonight…

I asked him to meet me at a restaurant instead of the house. He did. We talked for a bit and he asked, like I knew he would, if I wanted him to take random drug tests. I said, no, I am not your parent or keeper and I will not live that way. However, I would like you to take at least one. He asked, when? I said, tonight.

Just between us (ha ha) I didn't even buy a test yet.

Then he asks, can I be honest with you about something? I just look at him. He says, yesterday at work I was so hungover (remember the night before that is when he was trashed at the bar texting me verbal assaults and also text his ex which he still didn't know I knew) that I took an Adderrall!

I knew it would happen that way! I just laughed and said, I knew it! I said, I highly doubt yesterday was the only day that you taking Adderall. That pissed him off and he went to full denial mode and said that he's never taken any other Adderall besides yesterday. Please!! If you read my previous thread you will see where I busted him taking Aderrall after he got off of the Hydrocodone. I suspected all along that he switched one for the other. I am not an idiot!

He said something to deflect blame onto me and I said something about him texting his ex wife. He again got mad and said you've been tapping into my phone for months, I knew it! Pathetic!

I paid the bill (yes I paid it because I know he's broke yet again) and left. He followed and cried and begged me to forgive him and told me how much he loved me and said he got wasted that night - the day after I had left him) and he thought it was over for good and he had a weak moment and text her.

I said I don't even care anymore. You verbal assault me, you lie constantly and I'm over it! He asked me to please come home for at least a little while. I said, no. I am back at my parents now and I feel so relieved and happy knowing that I was right!!

Phew! What a mess!!!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-16-2016 at 12:51 AM.
    Ricky71, Iluv2smile and Catrina like this.

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Allied70 View Post
    Here's what happened tonight…

I asked him to meet me at a restaurant instead of the house. He did. We talked for a bit and he asked, like I knew he would, if I wanted him to take random drug tests. I said, no, I am not your parent or keeper and I will not live that way. However, I would like you to take at least one. He asked, when? I said, tonight.

Just between us (ha ha) I didn't even buy a test yet.

Then he asks, can I be honest with you about something? I just look at him. He says, yesterday at work I was so hungover (remember the night before that is when he was trashed at the bar texting me verbal assaults and also text his ex which he still didn't know I knew) that I took an Adderrall!

I knew it would happen that way! I just laughed and said, I knew it! I said, I highly doubt yesterday was the only day that you taking Adderall. That pissed him off and he went to full denial mode and said that he's never taken any other Adderall besides yesterday. Please!! If you read my previous thread you will see where I busted him taking Aderrall after he got off of the Hydrocodone. I suspected all along that he switched one for the other. I am not an idiot!

He said something to deflect blame onto me and I said something about him texting his ex wife. He again got mad and said you've been tapping into my phone for months, I knew it! Pathetic!

I paid the bill (yes I paid it because I know he's broke yet again) and left. He followed and cried and begged me to forgive him and told me how much he loved me and said he got wasted that night - the day after I had left him) and he thought it was over for good and he had a weak moment and text her.

I said I don't even care anymore. You verbal assault me, you lie constantly and I'm over it! He asked me to please come home for at least a little while. I said, no. I am back at my parents now and I feel so relieved and happy knowing that I was right!!

Phew! What a mess!!!
    Good for you! Stay strong, better days are ahead for you so be patient! Take care... God bless us all!

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Allied,

I totally understand why you wanted proof and you got it. You now sound ready to move on and I'm glad. This is called "closure". You will never again have to question yourself about him or your relationship. It was seeped in lies and addiction and was toxic.

It's been along haul and I am very proud of you. Best wishes for a brand new chapter of your life. Undoubtedly, you will be able to do better than what you've lived for this past year (or more? don't recall).

Peace,

Cat
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12