Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree98Likes
Started sub induction and still feeling bad. Plz help

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthetiks1222 View Post
    Awesome to hear success is in sight. Going on one week off the subs and this is great inspiration for me.
    Lost track maybe day 23 or so feeling fantastic!!!! Anxiety creeps up here n there. I sleep 6-8 hrs a night. Life is beautiful. Stick to it. Its almost over. Mindset over everything else. You can do it!!!!!!

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Look at you Julz you rock...

Proud of You...

Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

Way to go Julz!! Keep it rolling. You're doing an amazing job. This is so much better than where we were.

Proud of you!
    Beef

Day 30. Having a really really tough day today. Ive been struggling past week but wow its rough. I was in bliss land for almost 3 weeks and now im lost. Body aches, back ache, body jotters, ANXIETY from hell. Cant sleep again. Had few solid nights but damn im struggling
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Take a deep breath. .......... It's ok. We all have rough patches. Right around a month I had super depressions anxiety and fatigue, coupled with of course no sleep for what seemed like 3-4 days. But after that I turned the corner and havent looked back. Days have been better since then. Sleep still isn't where I'd like it to be but I'm sleeping through the night more nights than not. Keep your head up!!!! Don't get discouraged. It is only temporary. Like lvg told me, we didn't get here in a day. It's gonna take some time heal. Can't tell you how proud we all are!!! You're 1 month in!!!!!!! Congratulations. Just think back to where you were at the start of this. It gets so much better.

Keep on it!!! You got this!!!
    Beef
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefaroni7272 View Post
    Take a deep breath. .......... It's ok. We all have rough patches. Right around a month I had super depressions anxiety and fatigue, coupled with of course no sleep for what seemed like 3-4 days. But after that I turned the corner and havent looked back. Days have been better since then. Sleep still isn't where I'd like it to be but I'm sleeping through the night more nights than not. Keep your head up!!!! Don't get discouraged. It is only temporary. Like lvg told me, we didn't get here in a day. It's gonna take some time heal. Can't tell you how proud we all are!!! You're 1 month in!!!!!!! Congratulations. Just think back to where you were at the start of this. It gets so much better.

Keep on it!!! You got this!!!
    Beef
    The crazy psrt is it seems it was easier with ACUTE hardcore withdrawal than this lingering BS.
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Yeah I know about all those lagging pesky nagging symptoms. Subs for me wasn't as bad as w/d from oxy or other fast acting opiates but they just hung around for what seemed like forever. I think I got maybe 10-15 hours of sleep in the first month and it was just so deflating. And slllllooooowwwwwwlllllyyyy it started to get better. They can definately wear you down. Positive outlook saved me several times and just know tomorrow is a new day. Keep on it you're doing amazing!!

Beef
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Yeah I know about all those lagging pesky nagging symptoms. Subs for me wasn't as bad as w/d from oxy or other fast acting opiates but they just hung around for what seemed like forever. I think I got maybe 10-15 hours of sleep in the first month and it was just so deflating. And slllllooooowwwwwwlllllyyyy it started to get better. They can definately wear you down. Positive outlook saved me several times and just know tomorrow is a new day. Keep on it you're doing amazing!!

Beef
    Thx beef. Not in best frMe of mind bit got better minute to mintr ❤️

It's gonna be ok girl. We got you.

Chin up!!
    Beef
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Ohhh Julz, sorry I missed your post. I'm sorry you are having to go through this...hang in there my friend this will pass. I wish I could take it all away.. just power through this it really does get better each clean day. It takes time for our bodies and brain to heal from the Garbage.. I felt so defeated I wanted to give up but with my all the support here I just kept pushing til one day your just going about your day... keep reading and posting it helps pass the time. Get up get out get moving....be well my friend..
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Hey Julz just wanted to stop by and see how you're feeling today?? Post whenever you can.

Beef
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Hey Julz just wanted to stop by and see how you're feeling today?? Post whenever you can.

Beef
    Hey guys, sorry but I don’t seem to be getting the notifications that I have messages through my email anymore. I used to all the time but not recently so I thought nobody posted. So today is day 35 and I’m feeling pretty fantastic. I can’t seem to fall asleep until about 1 AM but then I sleep through the night until about 730 8 o’clock if I could sleep in then I would but i got 3 little kids. So I had the meeting with that psychiatry her in regards to my nursing license and it threw me off balance for an entire week I was being very positive but he kept cutting me off not letting me explain anything I’m just saying it’s a gas or no question it’s a yes or no question for four hours. Then last second he asked me for blood urine and a hand sample which I freaked out about because hair shows everything yeah I was really down for about a week but been doing really really well and I wake up and there’s no anxiety and I’m feeling good and this is the first time in six or seven years that I am feeling really good and sleeping and want to do things and enjoy life. I so I had the meeting with that psychiatry are in regards to my nursing license and it threw me off balance for an entire week I was being very positive but he kept cutting me off not letting me explain anything I’m just saying it’s a gas or no question it’s a yes or no question for four hours. Then last second he asked me for blood urine and a hand sample which I freaked out about because hair shows everything yeah I was really down for about a week but been doing really really well and I wake up and there’s no anxiety and I’m feeling good and this is the first time in six or seven years that I am feeling really good and sleeping and want to do things and enjoy life am so happy and feeling great. It took me 32 days from 0 to feel continued happiness and joy and not wake up with anxiety through the roof. It soooooooo does get better ❤️❤️
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Yesss Julz, so happy and Proud of You. Awesome update my friend.
    Nothing else to say continued happiness and joy my friend...

Live***love***laugh

Awesome post Julz. Couldn't be more happy for you. This crazy journey we have been on has been worth it! It only gets better from here. You are doing amazing my friend! So proud of you!!

Beef
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Awesome post Julz. Couldn't be more happy for you. This crazy journey we have been on has been worth it! It only gets better from here. You are doing amazing my friend! So proud of you!!

Beef
    Ugh my daughter has a fever for 4 days now. She was called out of school so i gave her advil and my friends and i, during our reiki (energy) share did energy work on her together to heal her. She was fine after several hours so we went down tk the beach. It was gorgeous. The smell, the water, the little rocks, my little >>>>zu off the leash eunning away lol
    It was magical. I took some snaps with my new canon t5 i got which i cant figure how to use lmao. One day........
    Julz
    All is well sleeping better (unless i have a sick kids then im SOL)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456