Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes
starting day 3 no perc
    The Husband is offline Member

Some nights I sleep pretty good but not great the not sleeping drove me nuts but at least I can sleep 4-6hrs straight now...

tom27 is offline Member

husband do you think the no sleep is from being clean or were you never a heavy sleeper,just seems to be a long time now without being able to sleep,that would drive me crazy,for me by like day 5-6 I was sleeping the whole night.Other then that how you holding up

Tom

The Husband is offline Member

I was on opiates for a decade so I am assuming that is the problem if I get 6-7 hours I am good.

blazer54 is offline New Member

I have been on perks for over your yrs now along with soma and neurontin. I get 150 a month. The 1st 1/2 I take 6 a day. But by middle month I have to start adjusting so I don't run out.

I feel the small we effects just by doing that. I want off these stupid pills. I like them too much and are so easy to get. Although I did have 2 back surgeries. I will have to find something OCT to help with that. I keep my grand daughter 5 days a week so it really scares me to think about doing g this. Any suggestions ease!!!

not2kareful is offline New Member

thank you both for sharing this time you are going through. i came to this site to see what i could do to help my neighbor who has been stealing pain pills(norco's) from other neighbors--i live in a large apt. complex and iam a retired
    Nun who has specialized in CANCER treatments and healing, for many many years. i have a "score" with cancer patients--out of 517 i have lost 5 to cancer. currently i am working with 17--11 have gone into total remission and 6 are in the process of remission.
    BUT DRUG addiction is far worse then cancer--and from reading all you both have said here, i want to go forward into this and help those who need what i can offer.
    i had been told that tobacco and Meth was the hardest to Quit--but evidently from what iam learning here--its ALL HARD to quit.
    i have a secret cure for it all--its NOT death as one might guess..it is Faith in the God who made you and wants to see you live a happy addiction free life. let me know if you want help from me..iam here, listening to you. Karen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12