Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
starting day 3 no perc
    Rjn88 is offline New Member

Default starting day 3 no perc

Ive been heavilly addicted to opioids for over a year now... I was nvr perscribed them or hurt i used them to simply get high well 2 days ago this very moment i decided to destroy my very expensive life altering addiction... Im starting day three as i write this and ill be honest so far the road has been rough... But on a brighter side Im noticing a difference already physically ... The RLS and more severe physical WD syptoms are starting to subside the emotional is well... Not so much... Im on Whats called the "Thomas recipe " its a combination of vitamins and different things to help deal with the wd...and i have to say i thinks it helps... The first day was horrific the vitimans seemed like they intensified the wd symtoms
    .. But after day two Im starting to notice a difference...

Im not saying wd is easy but ive had my eyes on the bigger picture the whole time.. Almost had a setback today but read someone elses feedbavk and it really helped on this site... Dont quit the opis because your familys wanta you to or bevause of the money quit because you want too and because you dont want them anymote its the only way i found to fight this horrible desease.. Just looking for feedback from others suffering and to help if i can... So dont be shy
    not2kareful likes this.

tom27 is offline Member

I'm on the end of day6 with no vics, the road ahead is tough but it is so possible to quit these demons. the craps just has to get out of the body, I'm coming off of 7 years of those stupid things, and day 6 I think i see the light at the end of the tunnel , so 3 days ya, thats great the worst should be about over.but its all in our head, we will beat the demons that have destroyed our lives. stay tough.
    not2kareful likes this.

Tom thanks for the support brotha im feeling pretty good today almost at 72 hours ..
    not2kareful likes this.

tom27 is offline Member

ya no problem man,fight it man it does get better I'm day 7 now and I feel great,for me the first 2 days were the worst, day 3 a little better, you have to get through this day!!! look at is as your turning point, dude life is great and dont forget that, a friend I've been chating here made a great point, in one week look back at your first post and look how much better things are, I am lucky today is day 7 and i did look back and wow! so true on how much better. its up to you to want this, we are addicts and always be but if we look back on all the craps we have been through that in itself should never want to go back to the demon, stay strong bud,you can do this
    not2kareful likes this.

tom27 is offline Member

hey man how you doing today? me I'm ok just tired, I think its the lack of sleep for a few days. but anyways just wanted to see how your doin
    not2kareful likes this.

Still going strong starting to really embrace the sobriety... Drinkin redbull and cleaning brotha
    not2kareful likes this.

tom27 is offline Member

funny you say that,during the day red bull gives me some much needed energy. being sobber is pretty nice, glad to here your doing good,we have made it another day.

jekaRN is offline Member

Hey there, the 'need to talk' section of the forum gets quite a bit of traffic if you wanna post over there. I just now saw this and I'm on several times a day. Congrats and keep on pushing forward!
    not2kareful likes this.

tom27 is offline Member

cool il check it out thanx

Wheres that at

Tom ya awake?

tom27 is offline Member

hey I'm here ,whats up,how you doin

tom27 is offline Member

so here we go on another day. number 8 for me now, last night was great ,slept the entire night, feels great to sleep, its all about the mental battle now but all I know is there is no turning back, man I could write a book about all the >>>> I have done the past 7-8 years it does get better each day,
    not2kareful likes this.

Sorry man had a weak moment last night but pulled thru... Today is day 4

tom27 is offline Member

right on man great job!! keep it up you can do this, ya it sucks, but whats the other outcome,nothing but bad things ,you should start to feel a little better today, I have been drinking alot of water, kind of flushing the system out I guess,what a ride were on ya, couple more days man, Mark on a calendar your days clean and look at it when you have the earge it is not an option to go back now. seriously bud you sound like you want this,I do, so just hang in there and in a couple of days you will look back and think wow I did make it, I'm not saying it will all be over but pull off 7 days, aim for that , we are addicts but who cares, thats just a cable, lets get our lives back dude and look back at these posts in a year and see how much better life is without stupid pills, really pill are going to dictate our future, no freakn way dude. we will dictate our lives, keep up the will to stay clean, sorry I kind of rambled on there a bit. I look at these posts all day long and for me it soo helps talking about this. stay in touch .Tom

Early into day 5 today still having some trouble sleeping... But yesterday when i woke up i avually had energy without doing a pill wotch felt great... But the sleepless nights and the restlessneas are really starting to take their toll... But Im still strong i figure eventually they will subside.... Thanks alot tom yoi havr been a great help these past few days

tom27 is offline Member

your welcome, the sleep thing will get better a little each night, I'm on day 9 now, Never did I think I would be at this point, it feels good having energy when I wake up, not a zombie any more , still have cravings, but not as much, I think we are both doin ok, just keep reading posts AMD keep posting , without talking to people here it would be much harder, stay strong man, ill check back in a while. Tom
    not2kareful likes this.

tom27 is offline Member

hey how you doing?

Today is day six brotha and couldent sleep last night so i took a benzo but this morning i felt groggy and like hungover so no more of them.. But now i feel fine the muscle ache are milder and i have the energy to keep my mind occupied.... But all and all im just depressed and bored i wanna get bavk to work

tom27 is offline Member

I here ya man for me on day 6 was kind of a rollercoaster but not that bad, I think the worst of all this is behind us now,time to look at the big picture ,I'm on day 11 now, still a couple times a day I have cravings but there getting better, one day at a time, great job on day 6, keep it up, I cant wait for day 30, thats my first goal with all this >>>> talk to you soon Tom

tom27 is offline Member

,well an end to another day, today was kind of strange, took along time to get to sleep then was up early to take care of a few things, all day, my neck and shoulders were in pain Plus headache and just downright tired all day, other then that no cravings today, think I'm calling it a day. Tom

blueopiate is offline Member

I have but one word of advice:

FIGHT!

tom27 is offline Member

I agree, I do have to say its the biggest fight of my life, almost to day 12,

Today is day 8 and all the symptoms have basically subsided... Im just depressed still Dont go back to work for another 5 days .. Still cant sleep but i have no desire to do another pill why suffer this long for nothing? I Dont see the point on goin through wd just to relapse and go through it again... Ive basically turned my addiction into hate for those pieces of >>>>
    not2kareful likes this.

tom27 is offline Member

I know what you mean, last night I was cleaning and found one of those things, I picked it up looked at it and thought to myself how can something so small ruin our lives ,I took that thing outside and stomped it into nothing on the ground, that felt good,so the start of day 12 here, and things are nit that bad, I keep reading other peoples post ,and some of them are heart breaking man, I will never go back down that road, as I hope you never will,like you said do we really want to ever go through this again? not me man, great fn job on day 8 man,keep it up ,sleep should be coming ,stay strong and fight it,Tom

Yeah im around them all the time i just Dont want that anymore... But the sleepless night are starting to take a toll the last night or so i sleep maybe 2 hours a night... Just breaks ya down after so long...

tom27 is offline Member

ya I know,its like a battle within,I would think you should be close to sleeping, I found if I took a hot shower then turned the tv on low it helped my mind to focus on the tv not my thoughts ,still get anxiety at night when I'm trying to go to sleep,just keep pushing through it. Tom

tom27 is offline Member

Rjn you still around?
    Tom

The Husband is offline Member

If your still going get some sleepy time tea extra strength and exercise before evening time I didn't sleep for almost 3 months no joke... Oxy will mess you up

tom27 is offline Member

dam thats a long time,hows the sleep now? that had to of sucked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast