Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ricky71
  • 1 Post By Ricky71
Sub help
    Trying2smile is offline Junior Member

Default Sub help

I started on suboxone pill form this morning at about 630am dr told me break an 8mg in half n take 1/4 then 2hrs later take another 1/4 then the other half tonight.... Well its 2pm n i dont feel good at all very nauseous head is hurting so bad, threw up my breakfast , stomach is cramping. I thought this was supposed to help. The clinic i went to to get help wont answer my calls or call back only text now. Is it normal to feel like this after how long until this goes away n i began feeling better advil didnt touch my headache at all .

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trying2smile View Post
    I started on suboxone pill form this morning at about 630am dr told me break an 8mg in half n take 1/4 then 2hrs later take another 1/4 then the other half tonight.... Well its 2pm n i dont feel good at all very nauseous head is hurting so bad, threw up my breakfast , stomach is cramping. I thought this was supposed to help. The clinic i went to to get help wont answer my calls or call back only text now. Is it normal to feel like this after how long until this goes away n i began feeling better advil didnt touch my headache at all .

I remember you from 2016! Here is a link to your or original thread - https://forum.drugs.com/need-talk/da...ain-71453.html

Why did you start on the subs? When was your last opiate before starting starting the sub? Sounds like you put yourself into precipitated withdrawal? If that's the case you need to stop taking the sub and wait until you are out of precipitated withdrawals. Then you can start scoring yourself using the COWS worksheet so that you avoid taking the sub too soon and getting sick again!

Read through Robert's sub therapy/taper plan, make sure you understand it 100%? Here's a direct link to Robert's plan - https://forum.drugs.com/suboxone-tre...apy-66109.html

I'll check back a little later when I get a chance? Best of luck to you... God bless us all!

Thank you so much for responding im so scared idk what to do ive called the "clinic" they wont answer ive texted the number whoever is responding barely does with 1 or 2 word answers... I started suboxone cuz i began using roxis again about 150mg a day and i wanted help but i tried on my own and couldnt do it...i looked up suboxone clinics and decided to go i paid 200$ talked to a dr and was given 2 weeks worth of 8mg subs and just left out to fend for myself. I asked if i put myself into PW ans was told no to take the other half tonight....i literally dont know what to do ... Right now i dont feel as nauseous but my head is hurting very badly still im able to keep down the sprite i just drank and my skin feels hot/cold....i almost went to get more roxi but from what i read that wont do anything plus i really wanted this to work. I cant believe the clinic and "dr" is treating me this way. I dont know what to do right now at all ....thank you again for responding

I had my last 15mg roxi at around 630pm yesterday (sunday) evening and took my 1st 1/4 sub at 620am and noticed it gave me a headache and i wondered should i take the other 1/4 and was told to do so and about an hour later i felt worse and worse so now im scared to take it again and dont know when i should

I had my last 15mg roxi at around 630pm yesterday (sunday) evening and took my 1st 1/4 sub at 620am and noticed it gave me a headache and i wondered should i take the other 1/4 and was told to do so and about an hour later i felt worse and worse so now im scared to take it again and dont know when i should

You most likely put yourself into precipitated withdrawal! You only waited 12 hours before starting the sub which is too soon! Coming from 150mg oxy/day you would generally wait a minimum of 24 hours but ultimately you would use the COWS worksheet to score a 26 or higher before you can safely begin the sub induction!

Do not take anymore subs at this point! Did you read Robert's sub therapy/taper plan yet?

You can also take a look at the following thread as well -
    https://forum.drugs.com/suboxone-tre...uth-75015.html
    WifeMotherSister likes this.

Yea i read it .... I am feeling better from this morning headache has subsided and nausea isnt as bad and i can hold down liquids. I am just not sure when to actually start the subs now ....

Yea i read it .... I am feeling better from this morning headache has subsided and nausea isnt as bad and i can hold down liquids. I am just not sure when to actually start the subs now ....
    You can read this thread as well - https://forum.drugs.com/suboxone-tre...uth-75015.html

Also this thread - https://forum.drugs.com/need-talk/st...ake-75189.html

Do not take anymore subs! Wait until you are in full withdrawal before starting the sub induction! Use the COWS worksheet to score your symptoms. Follow the information from Robert's sub therapy/taper plan and from the thread above! Keep us posted? Best of luck to you... God bless us all!

Good morning...the dr finally called me back last night and told me not to take anything last night and 2 take 1/4 again this morning buuuut i woke up n i dont think i should because outside of a slight headache i dont feel like im withdrawing enough to try to start again so im gonna wait

Im not really understanding...i feel fine and have all day a lil cravey but im fine ...no type of witdrawls and i dont understand why...is it the sub in my system from yesterday morning i took (4mg total) this is so odd to me im lost... Glad i didnt take any sub this morning it mightve made me sick ....feeling so "normal" i even started on my welbutrin 2day

Im not really understanding...i feel fine and have all day a lil cravey but im fine ...no type of witdrawls and i dont understand why...is it the sub in my system from yesterday morning i took (4mg total) this is so odd to me im lost... Glad i didnt take any sub this morning it mightve made me sick ....feeling so "normal" i even started on my welbutrin 2day

Yes, it's from the 4mg of sub that you took! What has been going on since then? Where are you at with the sub? Did you read through all the information and links I provided for you? You definitely DO NOT want to follow the doctors approach with the subs, YOU WILL want to follow Robert's sub therapy/taper plan! If I were you, I would continue to get the subs from the doctor, do not mention that you are doing anything else than what he is telling you! Just keep everything hush hush and follow Robert's plan, if you follow Robert's plan exactly as outlined you'll be tapered off of the subs in as little as 6-8 weeks, maybe a little longer in some circumstances? Update when you can? Take care... God bless us all!

PS
    We can help you with the subs! Robert's sub protocol has produced thousands of success stories and you can be next!
    WifeMotherSister likes this.

I took 1/4 last night i woke up this morning with anxiety not sure why i took 1/4 i feel balanced i guess u can say. Also to my wellbutrin 2day it gave me ALOT of anxiety but i pushed thru it at work i really dislike that feeling but it lasted until i got busy at work and ignored it. Im gonna take 1/4 tonight. My 2 week script got approved so guess I'll go get that. Yea that dr was tryna have me taking the entire 8 mgs a day but im stable on 1/2 of that at this point . i do need to find a therapist though asap cuz im not craving the actual pills but it is weird that i miss im assuming the level of dopamine it produced which gave me the feeling of the happy b4 the extreme low ... But im gonna push thru it ....thank you so much for your help

This morning im annoyed with myself i didnt take the suboxone last night but i took 1/4 this morning my stomach was upset last night and still is this morning. Im annoyed cuz i got paid this morning and my mind wanted to go buy roxi

SO when I first started takng the subs, I was sick for 2 or 3 days...and I was totally off all pills for 3 days prior. It was the narcan in the suboxone.

My doctor, who is amazing said the sub dissolves and absorbs in the first 10 minutes. after that, there's nothing left to absorb. I just got off subs 8 days ago after 3-4 years. And I feel great.

this is what I did, try it.

Take the sub under your tongue first thing in the am. after 10 minutes (set your phone timer), paint the remaining meds around your cheeks and then spit it out. Anything you swallow will not be absorbed anyway and the narcan had a nasty effect on my head...totally caused me migraines. once i started doing this method, the headaches went away. don't smoke, drink, eat for at least 15 more minutes. If your swallowing your saliva with the sub in it, it can make you feel yucky. Also, when I first started, I was given 4mg in the office, then 4 more mg, when I got home I felt >>>>>> and took 4mg more which made me feel worse. Less is better with subs, despite what our addict brains tell us. anything over 4-6 is not necessary.

Yea that headache i had the 1st day after subs was terrible .... I dont understand why my doc would tell me to take more when i told him im stable on 4mgs well it was 2mgs actually i took 4 this morning cause i was feeling not so great. I was wondering if and or would my body have a reaction to the narcan ...orrrr since ive never used needles why he didnt go with subutex instead ....who knows

Yea that headache i had the 1st day after subs was terrible .... I dont understand why my doc would tell me to take more when i told him im stable on 4mgs well it was 2mgs actually i took 4 this morning cause i was feeling not so great. I was wondering if and or would my body have a reaction to the narcan ...orrrr since ive never used needles why he didnt go with subutex instead ....who knows

The headaches will subside if they haven't already! You definitely do not need more than 4mg of sub per day! U should split your dose for best results, take 2mg at say 9am and take 2mg at 6pm? You can choose your own dosing times (8-10 hours apart) but stick to those same exact times every day!

What are your plans going forward? Update when you get a chance? God bless us all!

how's it going for you?