Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree334Likes
Suboxone Jump - I'm Taking My Life Back
    Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Yep.... Proud of you.....
    And it just keeps getting better my friend...
    Keep me updated on your new clean life

Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

Congratulations on 6 months buddy!!! So proud of you!! I'm very pleased that those private contractors I hired were able to get the job done and knock you off your mailbox soapbox. Lol.

Have a great day my friend
    Beef

Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

8 months today huh buddy!!!! That's amazing. Just wanted to send a big congratulations your way. So happy for you!! How's the family doing? Hope all is well on the west coast.

Have an amazing night!
    Beef

10years39days is offline Member

I can't believe it's been nearly 10 months since I took the jump from Suboxone! Here's a very brief update:

Physical Stuff: Still sneezing like crazy, varies by the day. I don't think I've shared this next part with the forum, but I started going to the gym steadily around 6 or 7 months ago. I was a really skinny dude. Since then, I've gained around 33 pounds. This, besides the task of overcoming withdrawals, is my greatest accomplishment throughout this process. My diet is so much better, and I just feel better/healthier.

Mental Stuff: Mostly good days with a few "bad" days sprinkled in. But honestly, the bad days are consistently less intense as time moves on. I can still tell that my brain is confused sometimes. But it's all part of the process.

General Stuff: Overall, I'm incredibly happy and satisfied with my progress. This has been, and continues to be, a very humbling process. I still think about Suboxone on a daily basis, but mostly I'm just thinking about how awesome it is to be free from it. I do not miss it at all, and that is 100% honest.

I'll leave it at that for now. Hope y'all are doing well.
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

RiWe is offline New Member

Hi, I just wanted to congratulate you with your big accomplishment, and freedom from the slavery of Buprenorphine! Your thread was a big inspiration in my own battle with breaking free from Subutex. All you people in here, who are sharing your experiences, and giving tips on how to do this safe, I am so grateful! Without your contribution I wouldn't have been able to share this good news myself: I am finally free! Startet Methadone treatment for opiate addiction in June of 1999. 190 mg pr day for 16 years. Then Buprenorphine (Subutex) for two years. Tapered down according to advice on this site, and now I have been clean for 2 months. Some discomfort still, but way better than on the poison. Thanks! Greetings from Norway.
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Great update 10....

Quote Originally Posted by RiWe View Post
    Hi, I just wanted to congratulate you with your big accomplishment, and freedom from the slavery of Buprenorphine! Your thread was a big inspiration in my own battle with breaking free from Subutex. All you people in here, who are sharing your experiences, and giving tips on how to do this safe, I am so grateful! Without your contribution I wouldn't have been able to share this good news myself: I am finally free! Startet Methadone treatment for opiate addiction in June of 1999. 190 mg pr day for 16 years. Then Buprenorphine (Subutex) for two years. Tapered down according to advice on this site, and now I have been clean for 2 months. Some discomfort still, but way better than on the poison. Thanks! Greetings from Norway.
    Congratulations to you on two months clean...
    Its great to hear success stories...
    Hopefully one day you can start a thread and share your story to help the next still sick and suffering addict.

RiWe is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lvg nghtmare View Post
    Congratulations to you on two months clean...
    Its great to hear success stories...
    Hopefully one day you can start a thread and share your story to help the next still sick and suffering addict.
    Thanks! While I was tapering, and right after the jump, I had no energy to even think about writing about my experiences. I have a few friends who asked for advice in regards to tapering, and quitting. I referred to this site and the many helpful threads, as yours here 10. But not all Norwegians are comfortable reading in English. So maybe I should consider finding a platform to reach out to my fellow Norwegian suffering addicts. Positive feedback, constructive advice, and shared experiences are so important. It's 4:10 am over here, try to get som sleep maybe. Wish you all the very best, a good day, and a happy drugfree life ❤️
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-11-2018 at 09:11 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011