Suboxone withdrawal 16 to 24 mg jump
    jln1025 is offline New Member

Default Suboxone withdrawal 16 to 24 mg jump

Hello everyone just laying here at 2am and felt like reaching out today was kind of rough my story with opiods started about 15 years ago with pain killers I was taking pain killers daily for about 8 years and switched to subs and was on them for about 7 years. I jumped from 16 to 24 mg a day straight off about 50 days ago. My only remaining symptoms are insomnia,stomach and this feeling of limbo kind of like being numb mentally and physically I am still strong mentally with my choice to quit and it is possible but it's been soo long I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this type of situation and would love some feedback on how long these remaining issues might last I also have a little rls but I think thats because of Benadryl for trying to sleep thnx all replys will be greatly appreciated

Also if anyone would like to know my experience up to this point or timeline or what I did to help ease the symptoms just let me know I would be glad to share thnx

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by jln1025 View Post
    Hello everyone just laying here at 2am and felt like reaching out today was kind of rough my story with opiods started about 15 years ago with pain killers I was taking pain killers daily for about 8 years and switched to subs and was on them for about 7 years. I jumped from 16 to 24 mg a day straight off about 50 days ago. My only remaining symptoms are insomnia,stomach and this feeling of limbo kind of like being numb mentally and physically I am still strong mentally with my choice to quit and it is possible but it's been soo long I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this type of situation and would love some feedback on how long these remaining issues might last I also have a little rls but I think thats because of Benadryl for trying to sleep thnx all replys will be greatly appreciated

I see that you started two threads! Please just use the other thread you started in the "Need To Talk" forum. It's very confusing to have multiple threads so just leave this alone and it will eventually dissappear into the archives. Thanks for your understanding. I'll leave you a post on your other thread. Take care... God bless us all!

Ok but I think I'll use this thread instead of the other one I think the category is better suited thnx ricky71

Ok but I think I'll use this thread instead of the other one I think the category is better suited thnx ricky71
    The reason I suggested to use the need to talk forum is because it gets way more traffic than the forum here does. You are more than welcome to use this forum if you prefer? God bless us all!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 06-06-2019 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky71 View Post
    The reason I suggested to use the need to talk forum is because it gets way more traffic than the forum here does. You are more than welcome to use this forum if you prefer? God bless us all!
    Actually the "Suboxone Treatment" forum would be the most appropriate place for your thread but even then the "Need To Talk" forum gets the most traffic! Here's a link to the suboxone forum -
    https://forum.drugs.com/suboxone-treatment/

Take care... God bless us all!

Thank you very much probably shouldn't start another one though huh too confusing??
    Last edited by Anonymous; 06-06-2019 at 03:13 AM.

So day 52 was really a good day I cut the grass yesterday and weed whacked today also got the devilish helicopters out of my gutter omg lol those things are insane anyways I just wanted to post and say I'm doing well today. I also would like to mention I would not recommend jumping from such a high dose it has been a physical and emotional rollercoaster but finally feeling like I can beat this I now have that anger inside me realizing all that I have missed over the past 15 years anyways thnx for letting me share and thnx to anyone and everyone who takes the time to read this!!!!

So day 52 was really a good day I cut the grass yesterday and weed whacked today also got the devilish helicopters out of my gutter omg lol those things are insane anyways I just wanted to post and say I'm doing well today. I also would like to mention I would not recommend jumping from such a high dose it has been a physical and emotional rollercoaster but finally feeling like I can beat this I now have that anger inside me realizing all that I have missed over the past 15 years anyways thnx for letting me share and thnx to anyone and everyone who takes the time to read this!!!!

You jumped from a insane amount of sub, as you said, this is never a good idea or recommended! At this point you should be drinking tons of water and eating a clean, healthy diet. Exercise whenever possible? Avoid refined sugar and processed foods! Try some DLPA, this and all amino acids should be taking on an empty stomach! Since you were on subs for such a long time and with the fact that you jumped from such a high amount you should expect several more months of symptoms!

Sub doctors really have no clue about subs! Most patients are stable on just 2-4mg of sub per day! Even the most hard-core IV drug users seldom need more than 6-8mg/day! Subs are very strong, roughly 30 times stronger than morphine!

Here is the most successful and comfortable way to taper off of subs - https://forum.drugs.com/suboxone-tre...apy-66109.html

Most people taper all the way down to .25mg/day (one quarter of one milligram) or less before jumping off! Even 1mg is too much to jump from! The lower you taper the softer the landing will be when you finally jump! God bless us all!

Thnx Ricky I will definitely try dlpa and amino acids I drank some kind of energy drink today with amino acids in it (sugar free) thnx for your support and suggestions

Soo day 53 was good I slept 4 hours on and off woke up for work at 4:30 am but had a pretty good day. Feeling optimistic about all this craziness but also know I still have a fight ahead of me that I'm going to win I WILL NOT WAIVER at least for now I'll post again in a few thnx again for allowing me to vent I wish I would have started this thread earlier!!!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 06-07-2019 at 08:31 PM.

Also for anyone out there just starting to go through this i would recommend cbd oil it's expensive but it helped me a bunch with appetite and stomach bubbling I never had to use imodium I did use pepto a few times but when I forgot to take cbd also make sure you use a real brand not something cheap the reason I'm bringing this up is because I haven't seen much out there about cbd oil my wife bought it for me and I decided to try it and it truly helped thnx again for reading these post ttyl